Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
After a very brief discussion, we switched positions. Diane now made herself a little more comfortable, as I re-entered her, carefully doing so, sliding in and out of her as carefully as possible until she began telling me to do otherwise. Christy knelt down next to her, lovingly kissing, sucking Diane's sweet hard nipples. I watched as Diane reached beneath her, obviously fingering her quim while I continued thrusting in and out of her rapidly awakening pussy.

"I can't believe I've let all this time go by!" she said enthusiastically, after a time. "Damn Christy, this really does feel good doesn't it?"

"Just make sure you save a little of that for me," Christy said. "After what the two of you did to me today, you owe me that much!"

"I'd best not cum in you," I told her honestly. Diane had to agree with that, especially as neither one of us was using any form of protection at the moment. As I felt my own orgasm quickly approaching, I told her so...pulling out well ahead of anything happening.

"Why don't you cum in my mouth again?" she said.

"What did you just say?" Christy suddenly asked. Diane laughed...

"Oh, I guess you didn't know that part...earlier, after Ben had driven me nuts with that tongue you kept telling me about, I gave him a very nice "thank you" blowjob. Rather liked doing that actually."

Christy looked back and forth between us. "She really did that huh?" she said. I nodded my head, grinning quite happily, already looking forward to another repeat performance.

"Well...ok, seems there's a hell of a lot of 'firsts'happening here," she said. "So I might as well discover for myself what the big fucking mystery's all about."

"Wanna share?" Diane asked her.

"Sure. why not, another first?" They both laughed then. Though I wasn't...just smiling like hell, was all.

The feel of both pairs of lips, tongues teasing my shaft, licking me, kissing me up and down was the best thing I'd ever experienced before in my entire life. Diane and Christy took wonderfully nice turns sucking and then licking my prick. For the first time in my life I enjoyed the sensation of pure unadulterated selfishness, as the two women stroked me, coaxed me, and drove me crazy with pleasure. When I came, I came as hard as I ever had, watching with delight as they both shared in the taking of my fluid pleasures, delighting in the sensations and experience of something that had gone far beyond my wildest dreams.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 09-01-2023, 09:55 PM