Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"You taste fucking good Diane!" I told her continuing to lick my fingers. For a moment, I thought she was going to cry. Walking over towards me, she took my hand from my mouth, she guided me down between her legs, where I caressed her pussy, sliding my index finger up her still very moist wet slit. She next pulled my hand back up to her mouth; sucking the finger I had just finished gliding over her.

"Hmm, yes I do, don't I?" She smiled wickedly. I was a little stunned by this sudden change in her, this naughty delicious change I was seeing in this vixen that had miraculously transformed before my very eyes. She dropped down to her knees before me, yanking my swim trunks down as she did, freeing my erection that stood hard, throbbing. Looking up at me, my prick resting comfortably against her cheek, she spoke.

"I've never done this before either!"she confessed. "So tell me, help me to please you," she asked, slipping my cock inside her mouth.

At first her touch was almost too gentle, gradually she began to explore me with her mouth however, increasing the pressure of her lips as her excitement increased. The touch of her hand as she softly cupped and began to fondle my balls was exquisite.

"Oh yeah...that's nice Diane," I hissed. Removing my cock, she again looked at me expectantly.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Fuck yes...you're doing it perfectly," I told her. "Keep sucking, I promise I'll tell you before I cum."

"Will you cum in my mouth?" she asked. I stared at her, disbelief.

"No...unless you want me to," I added. She smiled, licking the shaft momentarily.

"I'd like to experience that," she smiled sucking me again.

"Fuck Diane...now who's driving who crazy?" I responded. She giggled, drawing me fully between her lips, sucking me furiously, jacking my prick with easy up and down motions designed to take me over the edge.

Now it was my turn to place my hands on her head for support. Running my fingers through her soft silken hair, I caressed her scalp, enjoying the sensuality and intimacy of so simple an act. Even as her mouth brought me closer and closer towards orgasm, I marveled at how good she felt, how nice it was to simply be touching her in this way.

"I'm, almost, there," I barely managed, still trying to give her some sort of warning of my impending release. If anything, she increased the pressure of her lips on me, drawing out my orgasm. I felt the first wondrous mind-numbing ejaculation escape from the tip of my cock, squirting forcefully inside her mouth. Diane flinched slightly as it did, I expected her to withdraw my penis, feeling that she was still unprepared for the continued onslaught as I continued pumping, spilling copious amounts of my semen into her mouth, down her throat.

Frankly I was surprised. As much as I had cum, Diane had taken every bit of it. Sucking me completely dry. I finally helped her to stand back up on her feet.

"That wasn't anything like I thought it would be," she said. I couldn't help but wonder if that was a good...or bad thing. But she went on, answering my unspoken question.

"I rather liked it," she said, with a hint of surprise in her voice.

We both stumbled over to the table, sitting down. "I'm starting to think I should maybe move my bed down here to the kitchen," I told her. "Seems like I'm never going to make it that far with any women."

"I take it you and Christy didn't make it upstairs the other night either," she said watching my face curiously. "I figured you two were doing something, especially since she didn't come home until well after midnight."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Obviously neither Christy or I were fooling anybody.

"I may be blonde, even naïve, but I'm certainly not dumb Ben. Even before Christy admitted to me that the two of you fooled around once in a while, I already had my suspicions. Even with her having a female lover, I knew that wouldn't bother you...more likely, arouse you," she laughed out loud.

"What?" I asked.

"Boy, won't Christy be shocked when she hears about what we did this afternoon," she said, still giggling.

"Diane...there's no reason she needs to know...I promise..."

Diane quit laughing, suddenly becoming quite serious as she interrupted me. "Like I said Ben, I'm not dumb. Just because you and I had a little fun this afternoon, I'm not stupid enough to think that the two of you won't continue to be intimate, or share things, especially things about me. I know the two of you have discussed my non-existent sex-life, hell, Christy told me that much already."

"So it wouldn't upset you if I were to tell her?" I asked, seeking some sort of reassurance from her that she wouldn't be hurt...or worse, angry.

"Are you kidding? I want to be there when you do tell her. If for nothing else then just to see the expression on her face!"

I sat there staring at Diane. It had been like watching a beautiful butterfly suddenly emerging from its cocoon. "I have to admit Diane, you've surprised me. It's like you're suddenly this entirely different person. Like I said, you've always been sexy, sensual in your own way, but I confess, you're even more so now!"

"I know what you mean," she began. "I don't know exactly what's been happening to me lately either. Like the other night when I figured the two of you were over here messing around. I started thinking about it, fantasizing...in the next instant, I was horny as hell. I even started masturbating while picturing the two of you together, which honestly isn't really like me. Then on top of that, I had these really weird dreams all night long. In the dreams, I was doing things that I'd never even thought of or considered doing before like sucking your cock," she added smiling. "Hell, an hour ago I'd have never even said the word cock in front of you," she laughed out loud.

Suddenly I was experiencing a major guilt trip. I liked Diane; perhaps more than I would have thought I really did. Seeing her acting like this however, gave me a much deeper appreciation for her true personality, her honest blooming flower of sensuality that was so damn refreshing. I couldn't in good conscience not tell her what I had done.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 09-01-2023, 09:54 PM