Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
As I had nearly the entire afternoon to myself, I decided to head out back to the pool, catch a little sun, perhaps even grabbing a nap along the way. I'd been sitting there for less than an hour when I heard Diane's car pull into the driveway. As much as I would have liked to see her, even speak with her, I refrained from getting up, continuing to lay there instead, acting as though I was asleep. To my surprise, a short time later I heard Diane's approach as she came out back to join me.

"Hi Ben. I wondered if you were staying home today when I saw your car sitting in the driveway earlier."

Standing behind me with the bright sun to her back, I still had to shield my eyes even with my sunglasses on, trying to look at her. The way the sunlight wrapped itself around her, especially filtering through her golden hair the way it did gave her the appearance of a goddess having just descended from the heavens.

"Yeah, decided to take a couple of days off, just sit around, relax, ya know, that sorta thing," I said cordially to her.

Though we'd certainly been friendly towards one another ever since she'd moved in, we'd never in all that time even remotely flirted. Which is to say, she hadn't, anyway. And I had given up trying to flirt with her as soon as I realized it wasn't going anywhere.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked unnecessarily.

"Not at all, me casa, seu casa," I replied.

Diane walked around the chair, sitting down. Which surprised me as I'd fully expected her to move her chair away from me, even if it was only a few inches. She'd always done that. The fact she hadn't, I found to be extremely interesting.

The next thing I found interesting, I suddenly realized, was the fact she was wearing her one-piece swimsuit. I must have been staring at her, which wasn't any surprise as I had all kinds of thoughts bouncing around inside my head.

She turned, facing away from me and I thought I saw her blush. "Is, is something wrong with me?" she asked suddenly.

"Ah, what? No! Of course not, I was...just looking at you. The light maybe, I don't know, something, yes," I said. Here I was, caught with my mouth open, taken by surprise, and she was the one feeling awkward, uncomfortable here.

Diane turned back around facing me, still blushing but curious by the expression on her face. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You look different somehow,"I suggested. "Maybe your hair? No, not that, but something I said, playing it out. "Ah, you wearing different makeup?" I asked.

"No, not really," she said, blushing even more than she had been.

"Well, whatever it is, you look even more beautiful than you normally do," I said frankly. This time she turned crimson, but surprisingly, she didn't react negatively as I half expected her to, or even turn away from me.

"Thank you," she said simply.

We sat in silence for a time. The last thing I wanted to do was scare her off. I figured if she was thinking in any terms sexual, then I had to allow the chip, which was tucked away inside her suit, to work it's magic. If Diane became even a little aroused, then hopefully the chip would activate and do what it was supposed to do. All I could do now was wait.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she asked, finally breaking the silence. It was all I could do to contain the excitement in my voice when I answered her.

"Sure, feel free to ask me anything," I said, as calmly as possible.

Diane didn't speak immediately, however I could tell she was still thinking about what, and how she wanted to say it. "Christy said that you and she have been, intimate," she said finally.

"Yes, we have," I responded, not wanting to say too little or, too much.

"Doesn't that bother you any?" Diane asked. Her question confused me a little, and I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"Careful Ben. This isn't going very well," I thought. "Bother me?" I countered.

"Yeah, the fact that she has a woman lover she's involved with, as well as being with you occasionally."

"Diane, if you're asking me if it bothers me she likes women? The answer is no. I for one find the thought of that rather arousing, to be honest with you. If you were asking me if it bothers me that she also enjoys being with me, or with men occasionally, then I'd also have to say no to that, too. I think Christy is a very sensual, sexy woman. I think that you are a very sexy, sensual woman. Obviously you don't have the same desires or feelings that Christy has, it doesn't make either one of you worse, or better than the other in my eyes...just different."

I didn't know if I'd just stepped in a pile of shit here or not. I expected some sort of tirade from Diane at this point, but I figured I didn't have a whole lot to lose either.

"You think I'm sensual? Sexy?" She asked me with obvious surprise. "Why would you think that? I don't wear sexy clothes like Christy does; hell...I don't even own a bikini. You can see what kind of swim-wear I own."

"You don't need to wear a bikini to look sexy, Diane. Or even be sensual. The look on your face you were showing me earlier was about as sensual as I've ever seen any woman look. And even though you're not flashing a lot of bare skin in that suit, it still doesn't stop me from wondering what you'd look like beneath it."

"You, you think about what I look like naked?" She again asked, in semi-surprised shock.

"Since you've asked me...yes. Yes I do. And maybe you'll get mad at me for saying this to you Diane, but, since we're being honest here, I'll be truthful with you and confess that I have in fact masturbated while fantasizing about you. And yes, wondering what you look like naked, wondering how you'd feel in my arms. Wondering...how you'd taste!"

I'd strung out a hell of a lot of information as quickly as I could say it. Expecting her to suddenly stand up and run off into the house. Frankly, I was surprised she hadn't, surprised at the very least that she hadn't hauled off and slapped me or something.

She sat there looking at me. I kept waiting for her arm to go back, expecting it any moment. Or at the very least her getting up and all but running back into the house.

"I've never experienced that," she said quietly. Now I really was confused, it wasn't the answer, or even the reaction I was expecting. Worse...I'd forgotten the question if there had in fact been one.

"Ah, experienced what?" I asked tentatively.

Diane was blushing again, profusely. "What you said. Wondering what I would taste like. I've never had anyone do that to me," she admitted. Now I really was shocked.

"You've, you've never had anyone go down on you before?" I asked incredulously.

"No...never!"

I'd noticed for perhaps the past five minutes or so that Diane had also appeared a little fidgety. I couldn't help but wonder if she had triggered the computer chip, and that now it was helping her become even more aroused than she obviously had been.

"As beautiful and attractive as you are? You mean to tell me that no one has ever done that for you?"

Diane shook her head no. "I'm sure Christy has told you...I'm still a virgin Ben. And I plan on staying that way until my wedding night," she said truthfully.

I swallowed, maybe Diane was out of reach here after all, but it hadn't been the point to see if I could seduce her actually. Just arouse her, prove that Mat's micro-"cum" chips as he called them really did work. Diane had been the perfect unbiased subject.

I was about to answer her, though I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to say when she stood up. I figured our conversation was over with. Obviously I had treaded on thin ice here with her, and had fallen through.
"Diane," I began, trying to think of something else to say to her when she pulled her top down, exposing her marvelous pink-tipped breasts.

"I am sensual Ben, even sexy maybe. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't have feelings, or experience desires. Especially lately," she said as though still curiously wondering about that. "And I'll tell you something else too, I've been fantasizing a lot lately, more than I ever have it seems, and...I've been fantasizing about you!"

Diane almost teasingly pulled her suit down the rest of the way, stepping out of it. The fact she had done so in the backyard in broad daylight spoke volumes. The fact I had a very high privacy fence might have helped. But as demure and shy as Diane had been previously regarding anything of a sexual nature, she had shocked me by this sudden, dramatic change in attitude.

I found myself staring at the thin, neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair covering her mound. It was almost mesmerizing, drawing me towards her like a magnet. I held out my arms towards her, she in turn walking forwards towards me. Sitting up, I found myself perfectly positioned and sweetly kissed her fur-lined slit. As I held her there, I felt her tremble, felt a thousand tiny goose bumps suddenly break out all over her arms and legs.

I nuzzled her sweet smelling quim with my nose, drinking in her fragrance, tentatively touching her with the tip of my tongue. Once again she shivered, I felt the sudden pressure of her hand on the top of my head for balance, security. I licked her again, a little more forcefully, pushing my tongue through the barrier of her lips, forcing my way in.

"Oh Ben!" She moaned softly.

She spread her legs for me almost involuntarily. Diane was wet, very wet. I couldn't help but wonder if that little microchip had had anything to do with Diane's particular state of arousal. Even if it had, where she was now, and climbing quickly, was all her.

I found her hard tiny little knot of sensitized flesh. I kissed it, and then licked it lightly, tenderly. Again she groaned, again she seemed to almost collapse against me, stepping away from me now, settling down on the bath towel she'd brought outside with her. I followed, once again placing myself between her legs, reaching up simultaneously to feel, caress and play with those soft sweet tits for the first time.

Diane was on fire. In all the time I'd known her, I had never seen her act this way! Never in a million years would I have thought that I would one day be lying down between her legs licking her pussy the way I was doing now either!

"Oh my gawd Ben! I can't believe what this feels like!" she exclaimed. I continued tonguing her slit, flicking her clit with a series of rapid strokes, alternating with kissing and sucking it, in between. I was also enjoying the feel of those incredible firm nipples. Diane had longer, fatter, thicker nipples than Christy had. As I pulled on them, stretching them away from her breasts, rolling them between my fingers, her pussy seemed to flow with an even greater abundance of female nectar.

"You're driving me crazy!" Diane groaned wildly. "Oh Ben...Oh Ben...Oh Ben!"

Diane wasn't the only one going nuts here. I could feel my erection trying to burrow a hole into the ground. I knew she was only a few seconds away from climaxing, wondering briefly if she would in turn do something to alleviate and satisfy my own rapidly growing need.

As her back began to arch upwards, tensing, I knew that she was dangling off the edge. Switching tactics slightly, I captured her clitoris between my lips, holding onto it, sucking it gently.

"Oh fuck! Ben! I'm cumming!" She wailed. I sucked her clit into my mouth as hard as I could without hurting her. Diane's loud unexpected scream of pure pleasure split the silence of the day. Like her orgasm, the high pitched scream gradually diminished, as did my sucking of her clit in response to her slow decent back from her trip to paradise.

The sounds of dogs barking nearby alerted us both that if the neighbors had been curious, they'd certainly be aware of what we'd been doing now.

"Lets go inside," she implored me, scurrying away before I could say anything to her. My face was slick with her juices, wiping it as I chased after her; I once again enjoyed the sweet taste of her pussy, reminding me of what she had told me earlier. We'd barely gotten inside my place when she turned, facing me as I entered.

I stood just inside the door of my kitchen, inserting my finger into my mouth licking the juices off that I had wiped from my face. Diane's look was of incredulous rapture as she watched me.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 09-01-2023, 09:53 PM