Poll: Should I continue the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Compilation of English stories (Collected)
"I think she freaked herself out," Christy replied. "I'm tempted to believe that's maybe the first time she'd ever been that horny, certainly that uninhibited. I'm serious Ben, she sat there watching me finger myself, and the next moment, she'd lifted up her skirt, slid her hand down inside the front of her panties, and was doing the same thing I was!"

I glanced at my watch, it was nearing midnight. "I wonder if she's still wearing them?" I asked. "Do you know if she sleeps naked, or what?"

"I'm pretty sure she just wears panties and a tee shirt to bed. At least that's all I've ever seen her in first thing in the morning."

"Hmmm, maybe now would be the time to experiment a little more," I suggested. Christy followed me into the den where I opened my laptop. "Well at least that's settled," I told her. "I was pretty sure I'd turned the program off, and I did. So her arousal and excitement was all due to herself, and the panties."

"Damn, they really are magic panties aren't they?" Christy said in wonder and surprise.

"Well shall we?" I asked, already accessing the program.

Christy giggled. "Better not set it too high though, she's already had an interesting day."

I set the level at two. "Guess we'll find out in the morning hopefully, maybe she'll find herself having some very interesting dreams."

"Well, I have to get up and go into work in the morning, but at least I should be up when she is. Even when she isn't working, Diane always gets up around the same time I do. I'll call you from work if I learn anything interesting," she said.
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of English stories (Collected) - by Priyanka98 - 09-01-2023, 09:52 PM