Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(09-01-2023, 09:08 PM)bineeshm Wrote: My thoughts mostly align with RCF.

When we go thru this entire part one this is clear to us, and even to Krish, is that Meera has fallen for Desai long back. Krish had that feeling for a long time and he has mentioned at many instances. Even at the latest chapter he shared his fear at multiple times including this simple conclusion:

Through out this part and multiple places though Desai has expressed his love and admiration for Meera, he outwardly maintained that Krish & Meera wouldn't be separated by him. Definitely he didnt mean any of this, including this statement in the latest chapter:

Similarly Meera too has expressed too many words of love and comfort to Krish that she didnt mean by heart. She has fallen for Desai that she is not willing to confirm to Krish.

My belief is that Desai decided to start the final act when this discussion happened.

Desai realized Krish is having serious thoughts about relationship and he better bring the final act to play. So he brought the Piyush matter, confirmed that Krish is becoming possessive of Meera. Once he is sure Desai pulled the plug off by manipulating Meera; though Krish was made to believe that he has upper hand and Meera trusts his words. This time he was truthful, but was beaten to dust.

Again, I think Desai would have poached the subject with Meera as if they had some banter and Krish expressed his fantasy to see Meera with other men when Desai is not around - including Piyush. He would have also said that he is possessive of Meera and wouldn't like to share her with anyone, including Krish. At that point Meera too would have decided to stop all drama and come out clean - at least partially.

That is my thought what could have went in between. I didn't believe a bit that Meera hasn't fallen for Desai as she claimed. For the last many chapters we saw how she was closer and intimate with Desai and not with Krish. She was intimate with Desai not only in public even at home she always sit swith Desai, both being frisky with one another, casual and flirtatious touching et al. At the hotel during breakfast too she casually went and sat with Desai rather with Krish.

Meera has fallen in love with Desai is a fact more than she is willing to accept. But what surprises me is the way she broke with Krish throwing all blame on him. I think Desai's vile has rubbed off on her.

Like one reader pointed out earlier, the first para of the first chapter and the last line of the previous chapter align indicating the story has ended. 

When Krish says 'Although I didn't realize it at the moment', it indicates the finality of the relationship. The next chapter would either be a recap or POV of Meera on why she chose to break with Krish that crude way she did.

Another thought, Krish may not go back to Parvathi or her daughter. If he decides to find comfort he will go to Ananya. They shared a better understanding and friendship. He has stood up for Ananya and tried protecting her from Desai. She is anyways in a loveless relationship with Sam due to his behaviour lately. Krish helping Ananya was the reason why Desai decided to split the couple, take Meera for himself and not just fulfilling the fantasy of having sex with her once. So Desai is the ultimate winner as he had took revenge on Krish and also got a trophy - Meera.

My biggest disappointment and misfortune is the last chapter and how Krish was crushed mercilessly by Meera. He is a cuckold, naive, stupid and full of self doubt. But he has stood up for women such as Ananya, Nikitha when he thought they need his help. With Meera he has executed his fantasies - with active help from Meera herself. Had she spoken to him openly or expressed that she isn't willing, I dont think Krish would have pushed it. However she may denies, she likes Big C**k, money and affluence. 
I may read the last part just to know those sexual noises in the morning. I am sure it was Desai as he knew about Krish's tendancy to place listening devices or that Meera's room's sound proof is tampered with - but I want to know who it was with and/or how he managed that situation.

Desai has not won yet my friend..wait for the final episode. Only waiting to read Desai and his smug smile disappear..If it doesn't happen there will be another storm of comments incoming lol
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 09-01-2023, 09:15 PM