Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(09-01-2023, 10:01 AM)chutdriller Wrote: Exact same thought came to my mind last night. Till now I was always thinking how can meera behave like that in the end in last chapter. After exhausting all my opinions/views this final thought came to my mind and it actually little bit feels correct.

Knowing meera's character and her love to krish this can happen. She knows her weakness to sex, she know's krish is deep in to cuck fantasy in this part, she knows ever since krish and desai became friends every action krish is taking is due to manipulation of desai, she knows desai has taken major control over krish, She knows how cleaver is desai and desai is just waiting for an opportunity to break their marriage and take meera away. Maybe she thought this is the only way to fix krish and kill the cuck fantasy from his mind.

Before going in to the room with deasi at the end she told krish that she has not fallen head over heels for desai, she is going to room with desai because it will be good for krish. It will help krish move on. It will fix krish. 

In next part Krish will move on but Meera will be with him or not that will be a big question. Knowing meera and her love to krish, she is capable of doing this. She may not be with Desai but will surely want krish to comeout of his fantasies and have a life.

In send part, she always wanted krish to move on. She knew as long as she is with krish, krish will have this fantasies and adventures which is not good for even when meera enjoys those. She always tried to hookup krish with others so that he can move on. She never let krish know that she was always in love with ever since they broke up. She never let krish visit her apartment up untill the end and that when krish found out that she has not moved on and still is deeply in love with krish. That when krish took the decision to be together with meera instead of moving.

When she went inside room  with desai she tried to stop desai when he was getting physical. She did not make any commitments when he was sober. She said the things only when she was into peak of sex. Which we all know she forgets everything and talks things without realising what is coming out of her mouth. 

This is the only scenario that can slightly come close to justifying meera's action to what she did in last scene. 

Hopefully it is only a weeks time for next update and everything will be clear and we will get a closure in this journey. I just wanted to put the only thought that came to me to justify meera's action.

Her behavior to change Krish is definitely possible as scenario 5 in my assessment earlier on behavioral options i listed for Meera though its hard to convince for Author...I am still not convinced based purely on the sex we saw with Desai..all earlier changes we have seen could be attributed to her plan..but that last sex for some reason i could not get it out of my mind..no one can have that kind of sex with out loving them...its not just raw sex and physical..its more connected to their feelings and emotions...I feel like Meera has fallen for Desai and didn't realize it until this episode. Krish's choices pushed her to move on from him towards Desai.

Love is love whether you later realize he is a bad person or not..whatever she will find out about Desai might take her away from him but doesn't change the fact that she has developed feelings for him...Likely outcome like i mentioned even before last episode is three of them going separate ways..for me that is the most logical solution...that way Krish will be better off with out Meera and his fantasies,Meera will regret her choices with Desai and also regrets on truly not putting in efforts to change Krish nor trusting him at right time, Desai humiliated by Meera and Krish for destroying their marriage.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 09-01-2023, 01:17 PM