Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks writer Krish for visiting the site and assurance for your next update. In between reading the last episode several times many question and prospective arises about final ending of the story. Many readers already made up their mind that already story is over. Next update is only conclusion part from the writer. But some more things come forward in last update which may take the story from U turn to W turn. Some things comes to my mind related to Meera's action in the last update. From the start of the story to before last update all we know about Meera's character which suddenly very much transformed in the last episode. Most of the reader including me unable to digest the same. Even beginning of the last update we have seen very good chemistry between Meera and Krish which suddenly transformed into a big way break down. though apparently it looks Meera completely broken hearted with respect to krish deliberation and Desai took the timely advantage of the situation and win heart of Meera.
It may be my wild guess, I think here Meera play psychology game with Krish so that all fantasy that Krish always have in mind died or destroyed completely and he will come out from fantasy dilemma. Once she make a live show with Das in Part 2 of the story in front of Krish just to punish him. This encounter is mostly physical. Krish become very upset with the show. After some ups and down they reunite end of Part 2. But in Part 3 of the story again we see Krish again run behind the same fantasy of cuckolding. But Meera want to change him. She several time warn Krish that his fantasy may destroy their marriage. So this last episode scenario look like Meera's final experiment on Krish to show how she involved with Desai both physically and mentally through the live show. If it is her experiment on Krish she is successful.
it is just my out of box thinking. Ultimately writer Krish give the final colour on this master piece and complete the story.
wish writer and all the reader a Happy New year, 2023.
[+] 1 user Likes samss400's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by samss400 - 08-01-2023, 09:48 PM