Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Komal Sharma (Meri Ghalti ki Saza) - (Eng + Hindi Mix) Copy
hi today am going to confess one truth of my life. i cant share it with anybody as if i say someone all will blame me only.
my name is komal sharma. i am basically from shimla. i have been married since last 3 yrs my age is 25 yrs. my husband is a
bank po is nainital bank. he is basically from up agra. we are staying in nainital since last 2 yrs. nainital is a hill
station like shimla. being from a hill area am redish white very fair and average hight 5'6''. i am getting complements for
my beauty where ever i go. some yrs back i was a not that slim but my sis in law( nanad) is a fitness freak and she took me
zym daily. as a result am just 48 kg and my waist is 26'' only but due to exersice all weight has gone to my boobs and bum.
and nw i am having a figure like 36''26''38'' .my nanad archana commets me that my picks looks heigher than averaste. i am
having a good sexual life with my hubby whenever he come home he will raise me in his arms as am very light and took me to
bed for a good lovemaking.archana is very naughty she always teases me bhabhi "how was your night and why your hills get more
hight when you come out of bedroom." i used to slap with with love. i used to wear salwar kameej and sari sometimes jeans
too. but now a days i ve left wearing jeans as whenever i wear jeans t shirt i have nothing to hide my cleavage and it seems
in full shape i get very valgur comments and guys look at them as they will **** me there only.four months ago one day my
husband vicky came and told me,"darling pantnagar wale verma ji ki beti ki shadi hai friday ko we have to go. din ki shadi
hai koi problm v nahi hai v will go in the mornig and come back in night" i told "ok but you have office at friday." he told"
ya but am taking leave for that day verma ji is our welwisher we have to go." On thirsday night i asked archana to come with
us but she was having practicals at college. i was confused what to wear for marriage. i asked archana" yar kya pahnu shadi
ke liye everyone will be there from vickys office so i must look good na." she replied" my sexy bhabi u r alreay good looking
but i think you must wear sari it will look good." but i have no new sari all of them i have wore at least once and we have
to go in the morning itself." i replied making a sorry face. she told" chh chh chh dont be sad dear bhabi i just bought one
sari for me last week for my college anual function so u can wear mine." "but how can i wear your sari aaah... i mean your
blouse and peticoat will not fit to me" i told looking at her 32'' breasts. she thought for a while and said" its just a
matter of one day what a big deal thosa sa tight hoga aur kaya but its a nice sari wait i will show you.'' she went to came
back with that sari i saw it and cried" tu pagal hai kya hw can i wear net sari am not a teenager like you isme to sab dikh
jayega."that sari was made of a silk net and cream color. "are whn you wear it wont look ugly ok just try it once." "i just
looked at sari and than blouse it was just back open blause having threads to open it from back." i had no options but to try
it i went to corner and opened my bloude and put my hands to new one but i could not tied it my self i told to archana to
tied it. she came to me ans pulled treads to tie it one my one but it was tight like hell i told her to give less pressure
but she told" me kya karu upke parwat a hi nahi rahe isme jo khati ho yahi lagta hai apke sarir me.''it took around 10 mints
just to wear blouse nw it was turn fr the petticoat. i repped one towel around my hips n removed my old one. archana gave me
new peticoat n told to wear it. whn i raised it on my bum i found it like i was wearing tight skirt. it was skined tight to
me. even if i did nt need to tie the nara coz it was fully fixed on my heavy bums. when i turned to archana she looked at my
body as she never seen before. "kya hua ese kya dekh rahi hai. havnt u seen me before'' i asked her. " bhabi jan you see
yourself in the mirror first. kash me ladka hoti to aj to....." she replied smilingly.so i went to mirror and my mouth open
like for wht i saw thre. here i was dressed like i was going to seduce people. my boobs came towards my neckbone n was at
least half exposed and blouse seemed to be blast even if i breath heavily. for more my peticoat was so tight on mybums and
thighs tht my shape was seen clearly. "do u want me to put wrong impression on all and what your bhaiya will think no decent
lady can wear it yar. i cant wear it na baba na." i told her straight." you are right its giving u look of a desparate lady
but you are forgetting you have to wear a sari on it. than your khajana will not be exposed so need not to worry. din din ki
to baat hai bhaiya bhi to sath ja rahe hai." she said to convice me. and gave me sari to try for it. i looked at her and than
i started to wear it. "she its not looking very nice now.'' she told with joy. i saw in the mirror i was showing full of my
figure and giving a slight view of my belly and boobs but it was not looking valgure."are you sure i must wear it." i asked
her." ab kya likh ke du apko wear it my sweet bhabhi kal to bijliyan girne wali hai sab ke dilo me." she replied with smile.i
was still confussed because i never dressed like this. but i made my mind finally.next morning we had to move to pantnagar in
our activa scooter. pantagar is just 60 km fr nainital so it takes only two hours to reach there." whre is my shirt yar. tum
pata nahi cheeje kaha rakhti ho ek bar me to milti hi nahi.'' shouted vicky like always. " its on the bed only look with your
eyes am getting ready too." i told him i was getting dressed with the help of archana."habhi you must apply waterproof make
up cos in marriage it vl be crowed n u vl sweat a lot better you use waterproof one" she advised me."meri shadi nahi ho rahi
nanad rani, fir we do as you wish" i told her giving a deep smile with dimples on my cheecks. "sadi nahi hai to kya pata
suhagrat arrr.... suhagdin ho jaye vaise bhi apko dekhke to koi v ...." she made a very sexy pose to tease me.'' lagta hai
teri shadi karwani padegi saitan jaldi kar am getting late." i told her so make fast.in 15 mints we were readt to go for
marriage.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Komal Sharma (Meri Ghalti ki Saza) - (Eng + Hindi Mix) Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:49 PM