Sex with kamran bhai - Copy
She does that every time,” Tahira whispered smiling, “It’s like a conditioned reflex.”
Dil Mohammad looked at his daughter’s beautiful pussy for the first time since she was a small child. It was so perfect shaved creamy choot. Tahira slipped a finger inside Sadia and she moaned again and moved slightly but was still sound asleep. Removing her finger, Tahira held it up to Dil Mohammad.
“Taste?” she said as she put her slick, wet finger in his mouth.
He reveled in the sweet taste of his own daughter’s pussy and sucked Tahira’s finger clean of those sweet girly juices.
“She taste great, doesn’t she?” Tahira said softly. “I’m pretty much addicted to her pussy,” she added.
Dil Mohammad stood and slipped off the robe. His cock was standing out and so hard it actually was pointing up slightly. He moved to the foot of the bed and crawled between his daughter’s open legs. He began running his tongue up and down her smooth slit and sucking those lovely lips.
“Tahira , that is so nice,” Sadia said dreamily, awakened by the activity, “but I’m really tired and sleepy. Can we do this in the morning?”
“It’s a lot nicer than you think,” Tahira whispered in her ear.
Sadia, now fully awakened by the realization that it was not Tahira eating her pussy, raised her head and looked down at her father’s head buried between her open legs.
“Abbu?” she said really not sure if she could believe what she was seeing, then “Abbu!” and finally, “Oh Abbu, yes.”
Tahira began to suck her Nipples as Sadia continued to watch her father eat her pussy. The two girls kissed and fondled each other while Dil Mohammad stuck a finger in her tight little pussy and started sucking on her swollen clit.
“Oh Abbu,” she said, “I have waited so long for this. I was afraid you didn’t love me the same way I love you. But now you’re there eating me, if this is a dream I hope I never wake up. Tahira, this is like some of the scenes we talked about, me and you and one of our daddy’s naked in bed together. I don’t know how you did this but I’ll love you forever for doing this for me.”
“He’s really good at eating pussy, isn’t he?” Tahira said.
“I should have known,” Sadia said with a giggle. “You seduced him yesterday while Mom and I were gone. You little gashti, you had him first, but that’s OK because I’ve got him now.”
“So you’re not mad that I went ahead and did him and told him about our little secrets?”
“Stop talking stupidly,” Sadia said, “how could I be mad at you for getting all this started. Now come back over here and suck my nipples for me while abbu sucks on my choot.”
“Baby you taste so good,” Dil Mohammadtold his daughter. “So sweet and tight and wet.”
“I want to taste you cock, Daddy.”
Tahira moved over and Dil Mohammad laid on his back between the two of them Sadia climbed on top of him, head to toe. Tahira rolled to one side and turned on the light on the bedside table.
“I don’t want to miss any of this,” she said as she moved herself back into position to watch.
Sadia’s pussy was now directly over Dil Mohammd’s face. Because she was so short, Sadia had to stretch some to get his dick in her mouth, but she did it. He opened her up from behind and started licking and sucking her little clit. He alternated that with driving his tongue into her tight little pussy and licking her asshole. Sadia, with her mouth filled with cock, looked over at Tahira and saw that she was frantically masturbating as she watched the two of them.
“Suck your daddy’s big cock,” Tahira said. “Give him head that will make him always come back for more.”
“Sadia,” Dil Mohammad said, taking a break from eating her. “I don’t want the first load I give you to be in your mouth, so you had better let me cool down just a bit.”
Sadia let her father’s dick slip out of her mouth.
“What do you want to do, Daddy,” she said innocently.
“I want to watch you and Tahira together for a few minutes and then I want to fuck that tight little pussy while she eats it.”
This seemed to excite both girls and the wasted no time in getting into position with Tahira on the bottom and Sadia on top with her round little ass in the air. The room was filled with the smell of sex. Dil Mohammad loved the way women smelled when they were wet and excited and he savored the aroma of the two young pussies as he watched his daughter and her best friend eating each other. He wanted to stroke his cock while he looked on, but he knew if he started, he would not be able to stop until he came. Their moans and nasty talk to each other was almost more than he could take.
“Oh Tahira,” Sadia said, “You’re eating my little pussy and my daddy is watching, eat it baby, my sweet, juicy Tahira, eat me good and I’ll let Daddy fuck you again after he sticks it to me.”
“Sadia I’ve got your sweet juices all over my face and you taste so good,” Tahira said, “I love eating your pussy my sweet friend almost as much as I like sucking your daddy’s big, hard prick.”
Dil Mohammadcould wait not longer for relief. He got onto the bed on his knees behind his Daughter. Tahira moved her hands to Sadia’s ass cheeks and spread her open for him. Her little hole was wet and dilated. It opened on it’s own and Dil Mohammad watched as his dick head slipped between his daughter’s delicate folds for the first time and broke her seal. As sadia’s choot adjusted to Dil Mohammad’s lun. Dil start chodeing her with a little speed.
“Oh Daddy,” Sadia moaned, “That feels so good. I already feel so full with that thing stretching my tight little pussy. Shove it in me Daddy, fill me up!”
He pushed hard and went into her ball deep. Dil Mohammad began giving her long, slow strokes. About every fifth time he would pull out completely and stick his cock in Tahira’s mouth.
“Is Tahira sucking your cock when you pull out?” Sadia asked.
“She is mari jaan , she’s getting to taste us both at the same time.”
“Don’t shoot off in her mouth, I want all that cream in my pussy and then I’ll let her suck it all out. Oh Daddy, I’m so full of your cock, you’ve got me stretched so good!”
Sadia’s pussy started to tighten and contract and Dil Mohammad knew she was cumming. He rammed harder into her, hitting bottom with each stroke and then he came. Spurt after spurt of his hot man cream deposited deep in his daughter’s hot pussy. He pulled out and slipped his dick into Tahira’s mouth and let her milk the last few drops. Then he got off the bed and started watching his daughter and her friend making love. Tahira’s mouth was now covered with a combination of his cum and Sadia’s pussy juice. He began stroking his cock getting it ready for another round and then the door opened.
“What the hell is going on in here,” Jameela said as she stood in the open door in her robe.
There was no doubt what was going on at that moment. Jameela ’s mouth continued to move, but no words came out. The realization of the situation hit her like a punch to the stomach. Here was her sweet, innocent daughter and her friend eating each other’s pussies, which alone would have been a real shock, but to add to it, her husband was watching them and jacking off. She felt that her feet were nailed to the floor as she tried to move, she was frozen in place and all she could do for the moment was watch everyone in a vain attempt to cover themselves.

The End
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM