Sex with kamran bhai - Copy
Dil Mohammad looked out his bedroom window and thought about what a lucky man he was. He was blessed with a good job, a great home, a beautiful wife and a daughter even more gorgeous than her mother. This summer he was also blessed with an equally beautiful houseguest, Tahira who was his best friend’s daughter had came from Pakistan to study in the USA and was also his daughter Sadia’s roommate in the university.
As he gazed out at the lawn and the three lovely women sitting in it, it occurred to him how much his 21-year-old daughter, Sadia, and her friend, Tahira resembled each other. He watched as they both sat and talked to each other . Without their makeup and with their hair pulled back, they both looked younger than their identical ages. His wife Jamila still well conditioned at 45, she took a lot of pride in her trim waist and 36B breast. When she walked into a room, men did turn to stare. At 5’6” she looked like an athlete and about ten years younger than she was.
Sadia, on the other hand, had gene of Dil Mohammed’s side of the family. She had inherited her grandmother body type, short (5’3”), busty (38D already even before having any children), with the exception of the large breast, Sadia’s friend Tahira was almost her clone.
Dil Mohammd liked having Tahira around. She was not only pretty, but also smart beyond her years. The two of them loved to play cards. Unlike his own daughter, Tahira seemed to enjoy helping him around the house. They planted flowers on the weekends in lawn. Tahira, as most young girls do, flirted shamelessly with Dil Mohammd. He gave it no thought remembering how his own daughter used to act with her teacher in school. Young girls like to flirt and it’s good practice for them to do it with men who present no threat.
Overall, Dil Mohammd liked his life the way it was, but all that changed one warm Saturday afternoon when he and Tahira were at the house alone. Dil Mohammd had no idea when he awakened that morning that his world would be turned up side down on that day and it certainly never would have occurred to him that he would like it.
Tahira and Dil Mohammd were working in the garden in the early afternoon planting some replacements for some of the plants the intense Florida heat had killed. When they had finished, they returned the tools to the workshop Dil Mohammd had built . Tahira was on a three step stool sliding the garden tools over the shade as Dil Mohammd handed them to her. As she was pushing the shovel into place, she lost her balance and would have fallen to the floor had Dil Mohammd not caught her. The shovel, thankfully, fell harmlessly to the floor as Dil Mohammd held onto Tahira’s waist. He released her and she turned to face him.
“Thank you so much, Uncle,” she said, “I would have broken my neck if it had not been for you.”
She threw her arms around his neck, stood on tip toe and gave him a peck on the lips, but she did not take her arms away. They looked at each other for what Dil Mohammd felt like was several minutes when actually it was only a couple of seconds. Then Tahira pressed her full, open lips against his and tightened her hold on him. Dil Mohammd kissed her back, much to his mental distress.
“Uncle ,” Tahira said when they finally broke the kiss, “I’ve been wanting to do that since the day we arrived.”
Tahira moved her lips toward his again, but Dil Mohammd turned his head to one side. He could feel his hard cock pressing against her tight little tummy and realized this could very easily get out of hand.
“Tahira,” he said softly, “You are a beautiful young woman, but your are my best friends beti and also daughter’s best friend and I am literally old enough to be your father.”
“The key word in that is woman, uncle,” she said sounding a little irritated. “I know I look like a child, but I am not, I’m a woman and you are a man and the age thing is bullshit. It might make a difference if I was asking you to marry me; but I just want you to fuck me. Well, maybe eat me too.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:48 PM