Sex with kamran bhai - Copy
That first night we had dinner and sat around chatting and watching a bit of TV, before wandering off to bed quite early, after all it had been a long emotional day. I was surprised to find that I went off to sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, and slept very late the next day, so late that Kamran bhai and Laila had already had their breakfast and were both lounging around by the pool in the sunshine. I stood for a moment in the kitchen looking out at them before announcing my presence, Laila had just climbed from the pool and was squeezing the water from her hair, her arms up high, lifting and showing off to perfection her beautiful ripe breasts, and I felt a slight envy, knowing mine were not as large. Then Kamran bhai climbed from the pool, the water streaming from his lean, bronzed body, and I couldn't help but let my eyes run up and down over him, amazed at how similar he was to Salman, even down to the almost indecently brief bathers that showed off his large bulge.
I shook my head, trying to get the image of Salman out of my mind, telling myself that it wasn't him I was looking at, but my tongue still rolled across my lips as I looked at that bulge, and I felt the wetness start to creep between my legs. Then he slipped up behind Laila and slid his hands around to cup and fondle her breasts, and even through the window I heard her soft moan as her body reacted, moving back and rubbing against him. For a long moment I was frozen there, watching them stroke and fondle each other, feeling myself becoming more and more turned on, and I realized I had to get away, had to stop feeling like this, "Oh Salman, where are you" I moaned quietly to myself as my hand slid down and brushed over my sopping wet choot. Then I shuddered, and that seemed to wake me from my dream and I dashed from the kitchen into the shower and put the cold water on full blast.
When I finally emerged from the bathroom, reasonably composed, they were both in the kitchen, and fussed over me like a long lost child, making me sit while they made breakfast - although it was fast approaching lunch time. Fortunately both had put on robes, so I was spared the arousing sight of their almost naked bodies, and got through breakfast without any disasters, but occasionally I'd catch one or the other of them glancing sideways at me, and I wondered if they knew I'd been watching, if I'd made any noise when I rushed out, but their glances were always tinged with a smile, and their conversation was every bit as happy and witty as it had been in the car.
That afternoon Laila decided to take me shopping, show me around and, when we met up with some of her exercise friends, to show me off too. Kamran bhai stayed at home and did some odd jobs, then watched a little sport. Most of our shopping was of the window variety, but Laila did insist on buying me a dress that I literally drooled over in one of the fashion shops. As soon as I saw it I knew that my husband Salman would love it, or should I say love me in it. It was deep blue in color, which matched my eyes, it had a low cut front and a hem that barely covered my crotch and seemed to fit my skin like a glove. When I emerged from the change rooms to show Laila, her eyes widened and she let out a piercing whistle that sent me scuttling back in with embarrassment, only to re-emerge laughing a few moments later to parade it in front of her. It felt wicked, that's why I knew Salman would like it, but I was still surprised when Laila came up behind me as I looked at it in the mirror, and whispered, "That is the horniest dress I've ever seen, it suits you perfectly, I'm so glad you didn't wear a bra with it"
I looked down and saw that my nipples were standing out fiercely through the material, and I felt myself flush again, then I giggled "I couldn't get my bra on under it" I whispered back.
"Mmmm, so glad" Laila said, "That will knock all the menfolk dead"
"Oh... but I only want to knock Salman dead" I said, flushing again.
"I know, dear, I know" she said, "But perhaps we'd better try it out on Kamran first, he and Salman always had amazingly similar tastes"
A shiver ran through me as I had the sudden vision of parading in front of my elder brother in law Kamran bhai dressed like this, and I rushed off to the change room before Laila could notice how my nipples had hardened even more with that thought.
We arrived home late, to find that Kamran bhai had already prepared dinner, a light salad meal with soft drinks. "Oh, Asif and Sumera rang" he said, "But I told them that we had a special visitor and wouldn't make it tonight"
"Oh no!" I cried, 'I don't want to interfere with your plans, I'll be fine on my own, honestly"
Laila looked across at Kamran bhai and grinned, " We usually see Asif and Sumera every Saturday night, they are our best friends, so it might be a good thing to have a slight break, after all, absence makes the heart grow fonder doesn't it?"
Kamran bhai grinned back, "Oh yes, that's what I thought, a little anticipation might be just the boost they need" he said, and they both laughed.
I looked from one to the other, sensing some undercurrent, but not knowing what it could be.
"Anyway" said Laila, "Aneela has a special surprise for you tonight that I don't think you'd want to miss"
I felt myself go bright scarlet.
Kamran bhai grinned even more widely, "I'm intrigued, something to do with your shopping expedition?" he asked.
"Wait and see" said Laila laughing, then looked at me and winked, "I think we should keep him in suspense as long as possible, don't you?"
I could only nod, I knew my face was deeply flushed and I couldn't help it, I gulped my soft drink and almost ended with a coughing fit, Laila wasn't going to let me get away with it, she really wanted me to parade the dress for her husband, even though she'd virtually acknowledged that it would turn him on, and I knew I couldn't let her down, especially now I knew that they'd given up their usual Saturday get together for me, Worse still, part of me wanted to do it, wanted to parade in that really short, sexy dress with my hard nipples showing through, wanted to see my brother in law Kamran bhai's eyes widen, wanted to see the approval there, the heat there, and as I met Laila's eyes I knew that she knew the thoughts that were flooding through me, and her smile and her nod told me it was ok, she didn't mind. I felt the shiver run through me and tried desperately to concentrate on the food, only half listening as Kamran bhai and Laila carried on with their light, flirty banter.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:48 PM