Fantasy Game Of Thrones - Reimagined Tales
As you all know world famous Game of Thrones series was a TV rendition of George RR Martin’s Epic Fantasy Novel: A Song of Fire And Ice 

The show was already more than filled with sex, nudity and incest. While I’d admire and love the show, I have felt that there were some really good situations in the story which could have been used to fill in with some juicy sex scenes between totally unexpected characters.

Whoever have watched the complete series of Game Of Thrones and are also interested to know what would have happened if totally unexpected characters had sex when they encountered each other as per the original storyline and not at all deviating from it, then those will love these reimagined lust filled missing episodes which I am going to publish here.

Guys who feel that I am ruining the good show for them can stay away. If you are such person Exit the thread right now. Only people who can dare to let go their imaginations run wild into the deepest fantasies can stay and watch out for some really good list filled fantasy tales in this thread and have fun. It’s all for fun end of the day.

Thanks
GeorgeRRMartin(fake)
[+] 1 user Likes GeorgeRRMartin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Game Of Thrones - Reimagined Tales - by GeorgeRRMartin - 27-12-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones - Reimagined Tales - by Aavii - 10-06-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones - Reimagined Tales - by Raki - 14-06-2021, 02:09 AM