Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
His went up high and again that victorious smile I could see on his face, I had no problem in him winning, in fact I wanted him to win everytime now! as I had misjudged him as a player before and I was ready to do anything to make everything ok, though he didn't know what I thought of him at first but It was for my own peace, I wanted to improve my own image in my mind...soon we reached there, as we were parking the car,* i saw a group of well dressed boys and girls walking towards us..Abdul waved at them and started getting out, I was little disappointed cause I thought he would give me more compliments in the parking lot...anyway we still had time...i also got out and that group reached there by that time....they started exchanging hugs, Abdul looked very close to them and then he introduced me to them.*
Abdul:"hello people! This is Namrata, my friend! She's just come from Delhi last week, today I am just showing her around"*
To which some of the boys started laughing slowly) and one said "sirf city, ya sab kuch?"**
Everybody laughed even harder this time..*
I chose to ignore that and I was just standing there smiling*
Abdul:"abe Adil! Kuch bhi bolta hai! Namrata, I will introduce to evrybody, this is 'Adil', bahot faaltu ki bakbak karta hai! Never take him seriously! Hahaha"*
Me:"Hi Adil"*
Adil:"hi Namrata"*
After saying hi his eyes went down from my face to my cleavage, kept staring there* and I moved my eyes since Abdul called me to introduce another boy*
Abdul:"this is Saif"*
Me:"hi Saif"*
Saif looked little sorted and he extended his hand to shake hands, I also did the same.. Then next guy 'saad', then next girl 'sadia', next 'Karana' and then last guy 'arbaz'....ohhh myyy god! I thought to myself! My parents have told me to keep away from '. guys and here I am standing with group of '. boys and girls and soon will be partying with them! Fuck! If anybody finds out then I am dead! But then I recollected what Abdul had told me and how he admire my smartness and my ability to take my own decisions and not just do or not do something because someone is telling me that! Be it my parents! And I decided to not be afraid of anything! I am a grown up girl now! I was back with conversing with them...I liked 'Saad' a lot! He was very soft spoken! He was cute looking and was sporting stubble, must be around 5.10, lean athletic body if I wasn't with abdul today I would have loved to have him as my partner and he was the kind of guy who u can take home!**
So since Abdul was busy talking to everybody and walking ahead with them, I started walking with saad towards the club...I asked him about his residence*
Saad:"are mein toh bahot nazdik rehta hoon tumhare ghar ke, woh jo garden view complex hai na! Wohi!"*
Me:"ohhh ok, par sorry mujhe pata nahi hai itna abhi tak"*
Saad:"no problem! U will soon know ..actually if I hadn't got my car I would have joined you guys and showed u my building while going back"*
I thought to myself, thank god! He's got his car! I don't want anybody else with me and Abdul while going back! And said with fake disappointed expression on my face..in the meanwhile I saw Abdul had his right arm around sadia's waist...i felt lil jealous...will he be complimenting her also? I thot to myself..*
Me:"yeaahh pchhh, some other day maybe"*
Jyada hi chipne ki koshish kar raha tha, kya karu jaanke tu kahan rehta hai! Hehe..i thought to myself at that time only Abdul called me!**
Abdul:"sexyness! Idhar aa jaldi bhaag ke"*

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-01-2023, 10:32 PM