Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(06-01-2023, 06:22 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: The last episode has done irreparable damage to Meera's character, trying to change the character again in the last episode would be detrimental to the story.
She repeated the same mistake she did in the last chapter with Das and humiliated her husband again. We already knew that she is a promiscuous woman, she opens her legs in all sorts of scenarios for different reasons -

1. She had sex with Armaan out of gratitude for saving her from the goons.

2. She had sex with Ashish out of sympathy and to console him.

3. She had sex with Shekhar out for her and Krish's enjoyment.

On top of it, it is the tool she uses mentally and psychologically to scar his husband and humiliate him. She is an evil lady and has more character flaws than her husband.

The last episode was a revelation of his wife's real character to Krish and correctly justified the title of the story, he was in the dark about his wife's character until now.
He will also realize that he has been pimping his wife all along -
1. Shekhar helped Krish get the Job he coveted.
2. Same with Desai, he accepted Desai's freebies. Why would a husband accept freebies from her wife's lover? Only a shameless person would do that

So, all the characters have their flaws in this story.  People trying to portray Desai as the epitome of evil and Meera and Krish as saints are not correct in their judgment of characters.

The issue was never about who slept with whom and why did they do it..right from the beginning the story has started with a precept that Meera is capable to cheat her husband..There is a reason story started with Sunny's episode..It kick started two things in this entire series.

1. Krish for the first time realizes that he is capable to be a cuckold..though he was shocked with Meera's giving in to Sunny he realized he liked what he saw that day at a later point of time.
2. Meera is more liberal towards sex and can always seek sex outside of marriage and also established another fact that Meera has tendency to give in to strong men who dominate her even though later she feels guilty about it.

Her character is strong in itself but she has weakness just like Krish and it has been proven many times as there were instances when she did have sex with other men with out her husband's consent and also like to be part of the seductions and games Krish played with Shekar,Das and many others. Her feeling guilty that there will always be other men in her life and its because of Krish is baseless argument from her side that is where the story from her perspective lost the value. You can split with your husband for anything in the world...but not based on something that you are also part of it. I did not expect this outcome and it only happened in last episode as i always thought she is game for these fantasies from the beginning and enjoyed them equally sometimes willingly and some times with little persuasion from her husband.

Lets say for just argument sake..she changed after part 2 end..she doesn't want past life anymore and she also doesn't want her husband to be old Krish. Even then there were instances where she actively gave in to Krish's fantasies and she also had sex with Ashish, flirted with twins, Had fun with Jai though she did not want sex with him but she did flirt with him nevertheless giving him hope that she is available. So it proves that she has not changed much from earlier parts..yes she wants to change but she didn't, One who likes to change would stamp their feet and say a firm no to her husband and let him know that if at all he entertains any fantasies involving her and other men in his life she would simply leave him..did she say that to Krish? Ever? Now coming back to last episode she changed her tune that there will always be another man is her worst fear and its because of Krish..its not a true statement because there was Ashish as an exception and its not because of Krish..Desai though happened because of Krish..its because you gave in so he was there..so where is the truth in blaming Krish for your state. Last episode basically proved only one thing that her love for her husband was fake and all she needs is a chance to blame him and leave him based on her baseless arguments.

As for Desai portrayed as evil is because he joined the games with the intentions to split the couple..hence he is evil..unlike the couple who always played games and enjoyed their life and they never hurt anyone intentionally so do not compare them.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 06-01-2023, 09:44 PM