Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Me:"listen Abdul, my family is not at all orthodox... actually my dad has told me to keep away from the boys from other religions"
I said that with my heart in my mouth, I didn't want to spoil everything positive that had happened till now and I had taken lot of efforts for that....but his response was really a shock to me! He started laughing over that! And said
Abdul:"bol na '. logo se problem hai dad ko! Aree ek baat bata tujhe bhi aisa lagta hai kya ki '. log bure hote hai?

Me:"paagal hai kya Abdul, mein thodi aisi hoon, tumhare saath bahar thodi aati mein?"
Abdul:"aisi nahi matlab kaisi? Tera baap paagal hai kya? Mmujhe paagal mat bol!"
He was starting to lose his cool once again, seeing it, I again went back to defensive mode and I said
Me:"nahi re as a Friend I asked why r u thinking like that when I am already out with u, I dressed for you, the way u wanted me to"
Abdul:"aisi hoon se kya matlab tha tera? Tera baap kaisa hai?"
Him addressing my dad as baap was very offensive but I knew it was only his way of saying so I let it go and otherwise also I didn't have any choice as we had already reached on a secluded road and if he gets mad and drop me there, I wouldn't get anything to get back home.
Me:"waisa matlab, jara orthodox"
Abdul:"toh pehle nahi kyon bola?"
Me:"I am sorry"
Abdul:"sorry kya? Kyon sorry?"
Me:"sorry maine jhoot bola tumse ki woh orthodox nahi hai"
Abdul:"toh fir sach kya hai?"
Abdul had started driving fast out of anger and he was really scaring me with his driving, I somehow wanted to cool him down, so I said
Me:" Haan mera family bahot orthodox hai!, please slow down Abdul plz"
Abdul:"tujhe accha lagta hai aisa orthodox family?"
What was this! Was he expecting me to say I didn't like them! No question! I was not gonna say that!

It made me very furious and I did not think of anything but I was sure that I am not gonna go against my family for anybody.
Me:"how does it matter to u, I am here with u! I am trying hard here to keep everything ok and your being so impossible!"
Abdul kept quiet for sometime, maybe he realised his mistake, he kept driving, even I didn't even look at him, I was looking straight at the road, it was so dark outside and there was hardly anybody seen on the road..I was feeling little uneasy there in a car with someone who's constantly getting mad and whom I didn't even know few hours back..but this time I want to take the initiative and make everything ok, I wanted him to apologize for the hard time he had given me for no reason....after some time I could see him looking at me from the side of my vision...this time he wasn't scanning my body, it was more like he was checking if my mood is ok...I was not gonna be ok very easily now..so I kept looking straight...
Abdul:"baby, I am sorry! Please forget everything bad that has just happened"
Yeaahh! That's what I was wanting to here! Exactly that! Him pleading to me for once! I felt victorious! But I decided to just act pricey for sometime and not show I am not gonna be easily convinced!  Inside I was all happy, just wanting more 
Abdul:"baby...say something"
Abdul:"I promise, I wont act impossible again"
Abdul:"I am sorry, please forgive me"
I had achieved what I wanted to achieve! I am seeing him all pleading and requesting me to be fine....I showed him I am the one who's in the lead! And I am smarter than him! I looked at him and ..
Just smiled and Abdul also smiled back, but he wasn't totally convinced
Abdul:"baby say something.."
Me:"haan Abdul, it's ok"
Abdul:"really? Or you wanna go back?"
Me:"no no no! I am ok"
I smiled at him again and rested my hand over his hand which was on the gear knob, he got convinced and he held my hand and kissed it like a prince kisses a hand of a princess, it was a light kiss but it created a sense of excitement in me...I don't know if I liked it or I was just surprised..but I smiled at him and said
Me:"ok ok, abhi driving pe dhyan do"
Me:"Abdul yaar tum itna hard time mat do mujhe, samjho na mein tumhare saath hoon toh tumpe trust karti hoon isliye na"

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-01-2023, 02:07 PM