Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update 3

Me: Abdul, kahan jaa rahe hai hum
Abdul: Drive pe
I thought to myself kya dumb insaan hai yeh woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai
Me:"par kahan"
Abdul:"aise puch rahi hai jaise sab pata hai tujhe yahan ka, chal na trust nahi hai kya mujhpe?"
Ohoo here he again going in that mode I thought to myself, I really wanted to cool things down, so I put my hand on his hand which was on the gear knob and said
Me: "are Abdul aisa maine kya kiya hai tum itna naaraaz ho mujhse, mein tumhare saath aayi hoon kyonki mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hai
Abdul din expect that move from me and was surprised and happy that I held his hand, he looked at me and smiled and again looked at my cleavage and kept looking at it for some time, I had to take another step ahead to make things ok so I said..
Me:"I am dressed up like this for you only so u can tell me how I am looking and not only stare at me"
That winning expression was back on his face and he started nodding his head as if I brought u to ur real level now and it dint bother me one bit now cause I wanted him to win and have a good outing, after all it was first time I was out in Pune.
Me:"nahi? Acchi nahi lagg rahi hoon kya?"
I was kind of liking that his behaviour is improving as I changed my behaviour too, I realised it takes two to tango! I pulled my dress little more down and asked him again.
Me:"abhi?"
Abdul was totally taken aback by my that move, he stopped the car on the side of a busy road and said
Abdul:"you are looking absolutely hot!! So classy! I love your hair, I love your hair, ur eyes are soo beautiful! I just feel like keep looking at them! And above all I love your boobs! They r soo cute and lovely! U r a perfect girl!"
This time when he talked bout my boobs , I didn't take any offense in it as he was praising all the things bout me soo I found it very sweet, it put a smile on my face, seeing this as a positive sign he leaned forward to hug me and my reaction in my mind was"awwww" so I also extended my arms and we hugged, he kept caressing my back for some time and one of my hand was on his arm and other was on his back, I could feel his muscular body, it was so enticing to feel such body...I was kinda liking touching him but suddenly we heard a knock on our window by a beggar and our hug broke, Abdul looked visibly upset with that beggar and started rolling down the window to give him a mouthful but I stopped him as I didn't want his mood to get spoilt again! I had worked hard to keep him in good mood! And at the same time I realised there were lot many people watching us in the car! So I told Abdul to start driving
Me: "Chalo Abdul! Chodo yeh sab pe itna dhyan mat do!"
And to add more sweetness to it, I said
Me:"pura dhyan mujh pe rakho "
After listening to that his anger went away and he started driving the car again, now seeing his mood coming back on track, I asked him again
Me:" So where are we going Abdul"
Abdul this time was in good mood and smiled and replied
Abdul:"Lonavla"
Me:"ohh ok, is it too far?"
And I thought to myself oh shit I am asking too many questions maybe I will piss him off again, so I quickly told him
Me:"I am only asking cause my dad will be back home by 11 and he will get tensed if I am not home by 12 so I just wanna go home before 12 if you don't mind"
I am here thinking so much of keeping his mood up I was feeling like I am his girlfriend, couldn't believe just few days back I was not even paying any attention to him and I was so annoyed with his presence there down my window
Abdul:"don't worry babes, I will make sure you reach home before 12, Lonavla is one hour drive from here"
It looked possible to me as it was only 8.30 at that time
Abdul:"now tell me why r u so shy to talk in front of everyone? Is your family too orthodox? U cant talk to boys kya?"
I was now in a catch, I dint know what to say, I was scared that truth might spoil his mood again but I was also expecting him to look at the fact that I am going against my family and all dressed up for him, giving him good view of my cleavage and my thighs, actually for him who I din even know properly, I am cheating with my parents who brought me in this world and they had only asked me to do one thing and that was to keep away from musalmaan guys..I was in a great dilemma whether to tell him the truth or tell him something which my family wasn't, orthodox
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-01-2023, 10:07 AM