Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 84

Devika - salmaam , are you ok

I opened my eyes and saw devika madam sitting sideways near me looking to see me If im injured. Her breasts are right infront of eyes , then I only realised how round and firm is breast. I felt like squeezing her breast and play with her nipples.

Then only devika madam realised she is sitting stark naked infront of her student. She immediately got worried and she covered her naked boobs with her hands from my eyes and looked around to find the lungi. But it had fallen into the pit and there was nothing there that she could use to cover herself up.

The rain got even heavier and she looked at me worried as im laying there in the rain. She noticed a big tree near us.

Devika - salmaan , are you ok. You cannot lay here in the rain. We can go under that tree to get cover from the rain.
I also was not feeling that great lying there in that rain

So I slowly tried to get up while devika madam was still sitting there covering her breasts. As i tried to get up a sharp pain came to my knee. And I lost my balance was about to fall down. Seeing me loosing balance devika madam immediately got up and gave me support. But she couldn't hold as I was heavy for her and we both lost balance and we both fell on the ground.

I fell on the ground on my back , facing up and devika madam fell on me crushing her naked breast on naked chest. Her massive breasts got pressed onto me completely..

In reflex reaction to make sure she is falling safe , my right hand gripped her waist and when fell on me slipped on to her naked ass. I immediately realized where my hand is and in the pretext of holding and getting up I gripped her ass cheek hard. I was able to hold her entire left ass cheek. It was round and soft. Couple of my fingers went inside the cleft between her. I was able to give couple of squeezes within seconds of falling without alarming her and there by enjoying softest piece of meat in the earth.

Devika - sorry salmaan, I lost my balance

She quickly got up from me and stood up
Devika - are you ok, did I hurt you?

I looked up and skipped my heart beat for a moment seeing Devika madam. There she is , standing stark naked without a single piece of cloth infront of her student in the pouring rain. Eventhough , I was in lot of pain , I did not miss this visual treat standing infront of me.
Her breast are round and firm, without any sag and complemented with a round pinkish brown aerola . Her nipples were very pointy and erect. It stood there like bullets.. Moving down, her stomach was perfectly shaped with deep navel. No one would say that she has a child. My eyes moved down further to her most private part , to her treasure valley. She had kept her pussy well trimed and I was able to see a small valley, hiding in between her legs. Her pussy lips was brown in colour and also I found the small hint of her clit protruding in between her swollen lips when moved her legs a little bit.
Devika ,quickly understood where Im looking, so he swiftly covered her pussy with her left hand and used other hand to cover her breast.

Devika - Salmaan, don't lay there , try to get up and we will find shade under that tree.

I came back to reality and tried to get up and again a sharp paim came to my leg. Again Devika madam got concerned forgetting her naked state and offered a helping hand for me to get up.
I held her hand and with difficulty atlast stood on my feet.
Devika - good salmaan, now lets slowly walk near to that tree. You can put your hand around my shoulder for support. I kept my right hand on her right shoulder for support and she kept her left hand on my waist and we slowly walked to the tree nearby to get shade under the tree. When we walked her left breast got pressed to my right side. I cannot believe, what is happening. I have never imagined im my wildest dream, that I could be this close to my beautiful teacher and too she being completely naked. I started getting a hard on, even through this pain and rain. But it was not that obvious as I was wearing boxer type brief.

And we reached underneath the big tree. And she again helped me to sit under and again, that again gave me close up viewa of her hanging, swingimg breast because of bending down and movements. She made sure, I was able to sit properly and stood straight. I again looked at her body. She again covered her breasts and pussy with her hands.

Devika - are you feeling ok salmaan

Me - yeah, madam. Im ok feeling little bit better

She had a real concern on her face partially due to my injury and partially due to her naked state.

Me - Madam if the rain stops, we can go back to the bus. Hope it stops soon

When I talked about rain, without thinking much she turned around to see how the rain is going, but that innocent mistake from her part, gave me another visual treat. I was treated with her round naked ass. And she was standing infront of me few feets away. I had the close up view of her back. She had the perfect piece of ass , which was heavy, round and curvy. Her meaty ass was shining with all the rain water drops. I felt like pulling her back and press my face on her soft flesh.

I quickly changed my gaze when she turned back.

She also felt really uncomfortable standing there named in front of me.

Devika - hope the rain will go away soon.

Saying that she walked to the other side of the tree. So she could escape from my prying eyes.

There was silence for sometime. And then I heard devika madam speaking from the other side.

Devika - salmaan
Me - yes, madam
Devika - i have something to tell you
Me -:what is it madam
Devika - uh, I know we had a weird unusual situation today
Me - what situation madam.
Devika - salmaan , you have to understand that , i didnt have any other options to help you get outside. You should not misunderstand me

Me - Im not sure , What are you saying
Devika - salmaan, i was saying , i was total helpless at that time and did not have any other option other using the lungi what I was wearing at that time.
Me - Madam Im so thankfull to you. You have saved my life. I dont know what would have happened otherwise.
Devika - but you should also understand i never intended to become naked infront of you. I was just trying to help you
Me - I totally understand that madam
Devika - I know you have seen me naked salmaan. You should not be taking that any otherway. And also you should promise me that you will not tell this to anyone
Me - What madam, you think of me like that. You are my teacher, you saved my life. I would never think of you in any bad way nor I would anything to harm your reputation

Devika felt little relieved hearing that from salmaan

They sat there for fifteem minutes. And rain started to slow down. And it also it started getting really dark and it has been almost half an hour since we left the bus to get the chain. After few minutes the rain was completely stopped. I was also feeling better and my pain had gone down a lot. I called devika madam

Me - madam the rain is over, we can go back now
Devika - yeah, its getting dark. How are you feeling now
She is still sitting behind the tree
Me - Im kind of ok now
Devika - are you able to get up
Me -I think so
Devika - salmaan , can you do a favor plee
Me - yeah madam , what is ?
Devika - I cannot come to the bus , like this in this state. If you are able to walk, can you please go to the bus and get my saree please. It might have got dried by now

Me - yes madam, i will do that
Devika - thank you salmaan. Come back fast , it will be dark soon. I will wait here
Me - ok madam

With slight difficulty, I got up and slowly walked back to the bus. Midway through, I heard someone coming to me, it was slightly dark now. But when the person reached near me, I recognised it was nome other than Rahim

Rahim - hey bro, where did you guys go. It is late. The mechanic has repaired the bus, we are ready to go. We were waiting for you guys. And where ia devika madam

I didn't have any other choice other than telling him what had happened about our accident. At the end Rahim had huge smile

Rahim - Bro, so you are saying, she is standing there completely naked.

Me - yeah, and I was coming to get her clothes, so she could dress

Rahim - did you get a chance to see her naked bro

I kept silent, I dont like Rahim anymore after seeing how he was harassing devika madam

Seeing my silence

Rahim - You lucky bastard. Haha
Me - I will go and get the clothes.
Rahim - do one thing, you go and get her clothes and in the mean time, let me go give company to her haha. Saying that he started running towards the direction of devika.
I got worried
Me - wait bro, I Will come

While running he said
Rahim - no bro , take your time getting the clothes. We have enough time, dont come fast.

I stood there without knowing what to do, I have soft corner foe devika madam, I never wanted her to be in any trouble. I stood there thinking which way to go. Should I follow Rahim and make sure , he does not misbehave with devika madam or should I go and get the clothes before coming back

Chapter - 85

It was almost dark, by the time I reached the bus , I quickly went in and got her clothes. Everyone was wondering what ia going and I didn't waste my time explaining them , what had happened. I told that I will let them know, once I come back. I wore my dress as well and walked back to the tree. I was unable to run as leg is still not completely alright. But I tried to walk as fast as I could. While walking my mind was totaly worried and anxious thinking what might be going on there. It was like around 400 meters away from the bus as I had to run when the dog had chased me. I avoidesd the pain in my leg when I walked. I had all her clothes from the bus. I couldn't find her bra and panty, i know it was taken by Rahim. I took her saree and blouse. She had lost het petticoat , when the dog tried to jump on her. It might be there somewhere in the ground, I did not bother to search for it as I wanted to get back as soon as possible.

After almost 10 long minutes of walking because of slow movement , I could see the tree in my view. But I was not able to see them from here. I slowed down as I dont want to alarm them and also I wanted to see what will be happening there. I was very curious. So I tiptoed towards the tree without making any noise. And sharpened my ear to see if im able to hear them talking. But I couldn't hear anything. I reached the tree and again , I slowly without making noise I peeked to the other side of the tree. But to my surprise, they weren't there. I walked around the tree and they were not there. I got worried more and was wondering where did they go. I looked around everywhere with no success. I stood there without knowing what to do, suddenly I heard a feeble sound of someone sobbing. But I couldn't locate from where it is coming. But I saw a small light of torch coming from the bush on my right side.
I slowly without making any noise, started walking in that direction. It was only 50 meters away from me. The more nearer I reached, I was able to hear the sound more clearly.
It was a sound of women crying. As I reached near the bush, I can see the light and sound is coming from inside the bush. But I was not able to see inside because of the long tall grasses and other plants. But I heard the sound of devika madam, she was crying
[+] 13 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 05-01-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM