Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Hello friends, Happy New Year 2023 to all of you!

Chapter 31: Poroma 's Double Game: Home Home With Ranjeet and Office Office With Rahul 

She looked up towards my face and spoke, "go ahead!"

Then she again took me into her mouth hungrily and started sucking more vigorously! She seemed to be sucking my member with a vengeance of her own, clutching my cock with her right hand while she was nibbling and licking the head! She had already returned all her attention towards sucking my cock while stroking my cock with one hand she enveloped the head of my cock with her mouth! She was already sucking me while bobbing her mouth up and down on my shaft! Soon enough I rapidly became too much excited to hold back any more! 

I warned her, "Poroma you better slow down, I 'm going to cum any minute!" 

Poroma didn't slow down or stop, instead she started sucking me even harder! Her grip on my cock also became tighter as I started feeling her teeth teasing the head of my cock, I felt my cock begin to expand, still expecting Poroma to stop. But then I couldn't hold any longer and started to cum!

"Oh baby," I exclaimed, "I'm starting to cum right now, oh it's feeling so good! Oh yes yes Darling, please please don't stop!" 

She smiled and took my cock out of her mouth, "my dearest hubby, do you mind giving me a facial?" 

"Okay no problem," I replied feeling my cum boiingl in my balls. 

Poroma  held my cock very close to her face while she started stroking my erection! I held her by her hair and started jerking her head as she alternated her look between my face and my cock, her eyes twinkling in anticipation! I rolled my eyes as my  whole body started shaking in a series of convulsions while my cock was pumping in waves after waves as I could feel an electric current of pleasure taking over my body! Spurt after spurt of hot thick cum was landing all over her face as Poroma was soon covered all over with my hot sticky cum! Without any break she continued stroking me till she felt me softening. 

Finally after releasing a lot of cum my cock started slowly shrinking while she still held it in her soft hands! After that she started collecting all the cum from her face, lips as far as her boobies with her fingers and licked it all up swallowing it completely clean! I slapped my semi-hard cock on her face playfully and she giggled. 

"Yesss," she said and then took my spent cock into her warm mouth sucking and licking my cock clean as bubbles started blowing out of the corners of her mouth!
After cleaning up my cock she looked up at me mischievously, suddenly I felt a cold wave was running through my spine! 

What the hell was all this? About giving her a facial? Suddenly I started feeling a doubt about her, was this a plot to avoid swallowing my cum? Had she reserved the privilege of a complete blowjob with swallowing for her lover Rahul? Or did Rahul ask her not to swallow when she did it for me? Keep the privilege reserved for him only!

But Poroma had promised me before that she wouldn't deny me anything, but restrict the privileges for Rahul, was she playing a double game? If she did that there is no chance I could put up with the humiliation, in that case divorce would be inevitable irrespective of what happened to the children!

In the night I fucked her with all my force, the cumming kept me hard for a long time, as did the condom! 

Poroma always insisted on the condom because she was unable to get on the pills as our baby was still feeding on her breasts! Then she soon got into a deep sleep snuggling against me, but I stayed awake till late in the night due to my doubts.

But in the next morning Poroma cleared up all my doubts, I was pleasantly waking up with her warm mouth and lips around my erection! She was already awake taking my spent up cock into her mouth and had already started sucking me vigorously, I could feel my cock growing inside her soft warm mouth, as I was waking up! Soon enough I started cumming, she continued to swallow! Poroma never stopped anyway, she was continuously swallowing each and every drop of my cum as my her warm mouth! 

Poroma continued to lick the remaining cum off my cock using her long drawn out tongue! After the last remaining few drops got cleaned up I started feeling so much satisfied, I never experienced such pleasure for a long time!

Finally after cleaning me up Poroma stopped licking, looked up at me and smiled, "did you like it Ranjeet?"

"Sure honey," I exclaimed, "it was really fantastic, I mean you have never been doing this for me before! I even tried to warn you before cumming but still you didn't stop doing it!"

"Oh yeah," Poroma smiled sweetly, "but I have always wanted to do it for you after the Holi party! Are you okay with it my love?"

"Sure," I said, "you are always welcome whenever you feel the urge to give me a blowjob!"

"That will be really good," Poroma giggled blushing red, "because I really liked doing it for you!"

I really never thought why, what turned Poroma my wife to suddenly become so much horny! anything Surely she have been acting a lot different, but if anything I was happy with the changes she had! Later that evening I went down on Poroma and then I finally made love to her! Our relationship improved a lot over the next two weeks, without the interference of Rahul our sex life was a blast! Poroma was routinely offering me at least three complete blowjobs a day swallowing my cum and licking me clean each time! It was a nice experience getting up in the morning with my wife's warm mouth and soft lips around my erection, beside that she offered the same to put me to sleep in the nights after our mind-blowing sex! Above these two she was also offering another fantastic blowjob when I returned from the office as she put the children under the charge of the Aya and kneeling down between my legs while offering me the tea and snacks while I took them sitting on the sofa! On alternate days she offered me her ass, she was so much loving and caring during this period that I was thinking about calling off the divorce and forgiving her fling if she could end it soon.

We were both starting to get our hopes up about the survival of our marriage, during this time I was like any other office goer, coming back home daily evening. I was never asked to go out except for the next Thursday when Rahul sent me to a client for making a deal which cost me the whole day but even then I returned home by 10.30.

Poroma 's POV:

The following Thursday Rahul called me after Ranjeet went to the office, "hi Poroma, do you remember that today is the day of my next treat?"

"Sorry Rahul," Poroma said in a strong voice, "I can't take so much risk, last week if by any chance Ranjeet caught me I would have ended up losing my marriage and my family anyway whether you show him the video or not! It seems you have already planned to end my marriage, so why should I surrender to your blackmail any more?"

"You will come because you enjoy it whether it is by blackmail or force," Rahul emphasized, "but anyway you don't need to worry about that this week, I have already sent him out to correct an error in a file from one of our clients! If you don't believe me you can call him to confirm, but if you don't come you will be losing your family anyway!"

"You know very well that I can't call and ask him that," Poroma said irritated, "okay I'm coming, I will be there in fifteen to twenty minutes."

"Okay, try to come here quickly," Rahul's tone was aggressive.

"I have already told you Rahul," Poroma said in a trembling apprehensive voice, "I will be coming there in fifteen-twenty minutes!"

Poroma changed into a transparent cotton saree and a tight sleeveless blouse still leaving her midriff bare under the saree, taking care to wrap the pallu tightly around her shoulders securely to fully cover her upper body to at least somehow guard her modesty on the way to the office, today she didn't wear a backless blouse and so she was able to wear a black somewhat lacy bra underneath! She wore it mainly to show her arrogance, to challenge Rahul's doprotectionminating nature over her! She also inserted a diaphragm in her vagina, Rahul was pushing her a lot recently for bareback sex, of course he didn't force her yet but with the intensity of force from Rahul she was panicking about the condom tearing up and exposing her to a pregnancy from him resulting in the end of her marriage! She covered it with spermicidal jelly, Rahul don't need to know but an extra  would releive her more. She also carried a bunch of napkins in her purse, the little one was still feeding on her breasts and so she couldn't take pills yet. 

She wrapped her saree mainly to avoid her bra outlines being prominent through her transparent blouse, a double cover somehow lowered her inhibition! She informed the Aya that she needed to go to the market and then took a cab.

Rahul was eagerly waiting for her when she reached the office, she asked at the reception about Ranjeet and confirmed that he had really gone out and would stay out till the evening. 

She breezed into Rahul's office when her concern was off and immediately locked the door behind her on her entry. Rahul got up from his couch and standing behind Poroma watching her boobs from behind looking over her shoulder, accidentally just at the moment her pallu slid to one side! Poroma's shoulder with half her blouse covered bosom got uncovered! Her deep cleavage and plump breasts were suddenly on display to his appreciative eyes! Poroma was suddenly aware about the feel of warmth of his body as the warm air of his breath was blowing over the back of her neck as he was standing close behind her! Slowly her nipples stiffened right before his eyes as they tented the thin fabric of her blouse overcoming the restraints of her lacy bra!

"Okay Poroma, let us begin," Rahul whispered while reaching down and running his fingers lightly over her nipples!

"What are you doing Rahul?" Poroma whispered, "please stop!"

"I'm doing exactly what you want Poroma," Rahul said while running his thick fingers all over her breast and feeling up her stiff nipples as he was rubbing them while slowly unhooking her blouse!

Once all the hooks were open he plunged his hands inside her bra and tightly held her titties, "now let us go ahead Poroma, we don't have the whole night to ourselves!"

Rahul was fondling her bare breasts under her bra pinching her nipples between his thumbs and fingers! 

Poroma now could just barely keep her eyes open, she was so much aroused by now! He continued to fondle and squeeze her bare tits hard with his other hand as Poroma 's body stiffened and her pussy contracted! 

"Mmmph," Poroma moaned rhythmically while jerking her hips, "ooh, ooh, ooh!"

Rahul was tightly holding her wildly thrashing body to restrain her against him as he continued his assault on her large breasts, slowly but surely he was driving her higher and higher towards the peak of her passions! Rahul continued caressing her boobies, unable to tolerate any more she turned around to face him, Rahul was feeling so proud and happy to see her aroused expression!  He genuinely loved to turn on the switch of the slutty housewife and his  success in seducing her and finally bedding her gave him immense satisfaction! Even before this affair started he enjoyed a long series of married women, some for one night stands, and extended affairs with others lasting for upto years! It was always he who decided to end with them and enjoyed their complete surrender and submission to him! After that he always decided to move on towards greener pastures, after a lot of practice he mastered the art of womanizing! 

Poroma started rubbed her face against his muscular chest, she was smelling his male scent and was kissing him over his shirt, then slowly she started making her way down his body eventually reaching his crotch!

"Oh," Rahul moaned  as she undid his belt, opened his trousers and buried her face against his crotch still under his boxers. Her nose nudged the outline of his cock as she pulled down his boxers! His hard, thick cock sprang up from a small forest of greying pubic hair, the crown wet with precum. She sat down on a chair, facing him. She held his gaze while holding his cock at the base with two fingers and slowly leaned forward. Suddenly Rahul hugged her tightly in his arms and unhooked her bra at the back, immediately it fell down exposing her breasts to him! As Rahul continued to lightly caress her boobs 
she reflexiy pulled back her shoulders wordlessly offering him her thrust out breasts as they were rising and falling with her each breath!

"Mmm," Poroma moaned as she watched Rahul slowly massaging her dark areolas and pinching her stiff nipples which were standing erect adamantly! 

Rahul 's cock by now was already tenting his pants! He was already feeling so happy Ranjeet 's beautiful wife was starting to making her own efforts to pleasure him as she herself started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants while he was playing with her bare boobies!

"What a beautiful pair of breasts you possess Poroma!" Rahul exclaimed while running his hands all over them and then feeling up her hard nipples against his palms while Poroma was already lowering his pants and letting them fall after he was unzipped! And she was doing it with her bare bosoms already exposed!

"Ooii maa," Poroma was moaning as Rahul in his arousal started impatiently squeezing her tits harder and even harder.

"Please my Darling Rahul, go slow please," Poroma winced to him, "you are hurting me!"

"Sorry Poroma," Rahul took control of his aggression, then he bent down and started licking her nipples alternatively moving from one nipple to the other! 

But even then her eyes were twinkling mischievously and excitement and arousal were shining in her eyes! Poroma was holding his head pressing it against her boobs, she was already trembling while an  electric shock seemed to shoot through her nipples! Her saliva was freely drooling from her open mouth, Rahul started kissing her while licking the saliva off, then continued kissing down her neck and shoulders towards her breasts! He even bit her at places but taking utmost care not to leave behind hickeys! Poroma started reciprocating caressing his face and licking his lips and tongue! They exchanged saliva as Poroma nipped his chin leaving a trail of hickeys without any concern!

"Aah," Rahul moaned as she loosened his boxers and grabbed his hard cock in her hand!

Soon enough Poroma was kneeling in front of him and licking his drooling cockhead while pulling working his foreskin back and forth, she was so much loving to play with his uncut cock! Soon she took him in her mouth and started sucking him, her head bobbing up and down! Very quickly Rahul turned as hard as a stone and started feeling his eminent orgasm building up in his balls! But today he didn't want to cum in her mouth!

"Alright Poroma, now is the time," he growled after enjoying the pleasure of her warm mouth on his cock for a while, "I'm going to fuck you over my desk!" 

He raised her on her feet pulling up the saree and petticoat with him and placing them on her buttocks! 
Then he thrust his fingers inside her panties!

"Oh, so nice," Rahul commented finding her wet and ready. 

So Poroma was already nude below her waist with her saree and petticoat pulled up over her buttocks and panties moved to the side, her thick thighs completely on display! He pushed aside his executive chair, moved a filing cabinet out of the way to make room for Poroma to bend over the desk overlooking the glass window! He then shifted some things around on his desk and smiling at Poroma motioned her to the space he cleared, Poroma was already on a fire of lust! 

"Please Rahul," she begged, "first put on a condom!"

Rahul was clearly not happy, but he relented. He pulled out an XL size packet from the drawer of his desk and handed the paack to her.

"Put it on me," Rahul said. 

With a naughty smile Poroma tore off the package using her teeth, then sucking it into her mouth once again knelt down before him, using her mouth she placed it on his cock and rolled it over with her tongue!

She locked her eyes on him as she moved on her way up to the desk and then Ben over it, leaning on her arms with her legs spread and a naughty smile on her face!

Rahul stepped between her legs and slowly pulled down her panties, he could feel the heat emanating from her pussy! His hard cock was just inches from her pussy pointing straight at it! Poroma was anticipating that at any moment he would take a single step forward and slide himself inside her!

Instead he asked, "Poroma, is your husband aware that you are now in my office while he is running errands for me? Are you by any chance somehow worrying about that?"

"Oh no," Poroma shivered at being reminded about her clueless husband, but she was too horny at the shear naughtiness of it all to stop him!

Poroma responded with a giggle, "he won't be any problem at all to worry for us Rahul, he knows nothing about my coming to your office today! But that is only if you can ensure he doesn't suddenly drop into your office on any account! He thinks I have gone to the shopping mall for groceries!"

"Poroma since you stated your husband knows nothing your coming here and he won't be a problem for us," Rahul said, "how about if you give him a call and find out how much longer he will be on his job?"

Poroma was completely caught off guard by his request to call Ranjeet, she paused for a moment and then felt her pussy gush with more excitement once she realized it! Calling Ranjeet in this situation was such a far fetched idea, she recognized!

Rahul while Poroma was still stunned in her bending forward position with her saree and petticoat bunched up over her bums pulled out her blouse and bra off her arms baring her upper body as the pallu fell on the floor before her! He took a step forward between her thighs positioning his cock on her open  pussy, winked at her image in the mirror in front of her and thrust in!

"Aah," Poroma moaned ecstatically as his cock plumbed the depths of her pussy, wrapping her cunt muscles around his cock feeling him stretch her and thrust her buttocks backward urging him to fuck her more! He hardly needed her invitation as he went on with a lot energy and vigour, the sex crazy expression on her face in the mirror, her jiggling and wobbling boobs drove him wild! As he started feeling his climax building up he paused his thrusts drawing back from the brink, reached out on the desk for Poroma's purse and pulled out her phone. He handed it over to her.  

"Anything for you boss," Poroma winked at him in the mirror and desperately tried to search her contacts for Ranjeet and Rahul resumed his thrusts while bending over her back and enjoying the pleasure of squeezing and fondling her breasts, slapping them and twisting and rolling her nipples!

As she was able to finally find Ranjeet in her contacts she pressed the call button. Rahul meanwhile continued his thrusts with accelerating force, withdrawing and pushing with greater vigour every time finally bringing Poroma to the brink of her orgasm while enjoying her hot, sexy, wantonly aroused body before him! He showered open mouthed kisses all over the back of her neck and shoulders while inhaling her intoxicating pefume! rHe extended his tongue licking her ear lobules as his saliva dribbled to the front towards her boobies! He was  nipping and sucking her sexy shoulders and back but taking care not to leave hickeys! She was reciprocating tightening her pussy muscles around his shaft, experiencing a series of climaxes! Rahul's cock touched her wet labia just when her husband picked up the phone and just then Poroma was pushed over the edge, she somehow just managed to stifle her orgasm and buried her open mouth into the wooden desk and so she couldn't answer him! 

Rahul listened via the speaker phone lightly chuckled hearing Ranjeet, "hello Poroma, are you there? Can you hear me?"
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM