Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(03-01-2023, 07:45 AM)bineeshm Wrote: First Part:
My name is Krish. Ours was an arranged marriage and I had been in love with Meera since then. This is a story of how our marriage which was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all

41st Chapter:
Although I didn't realize it at the moment, I was giving up my home for my wife and the man she chose.

Thanks to The Last samurai and Bineeshm for highlighting this ... as I have said before I am fixated on the title of the story ... and feel that Meera will remain Krish's wife till the end ... but the marriage is irreconcilable now ... a concluding epilogue may show life after some time gap in a few paragraphs ... but this is the end ... fortunately or unfortunately is anybody's take ... but there seems no scope of a part IV of this saga ... there is no place for an after separation saga - if separation does happens ...

"... went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all. ..." - this part of the opening paragraph of this saga seems to have been written after the last line of the last chapter in the narrative time-scale chronology ... the semantics(the usage of the word "seem") suggests that they are still "husband & wife" but the relationship is broken beyond repair ...

So the final chapter will in all probability describe the aftermath of this night ... but it will remain Krish's POV only ... Desai will be leave ... Meera may leave - with or without Desai ... or may stay back - broken ... I think leaving without Desai is most likely ... but before she departs, she and Krish will conduct a final joint survey the waste-field that was once their marriage ... given the opening paragraph of this saga ... it has to end here ... a happy(or even a mending) reconciliation will put even the most masala writers of bollywod to shame ... such good stories are best left with some open questions ... because life is a series of unanswered questions we choose to leave behind in order to live ...

All in all, a masterpeice of a story, I must say!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by khemucha - 05-01-2023, 07:02 AM