Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I feel sick when I read some of the comments and ideas of some readers here ...

Meera and Krish are STILL MARRIED officially and mentally.
This is a fact we cannot ignore ...

We are discussing this as if Meera is fair game and some game hunters are rushing the pack after her. 

Laws the case, she would accompany Desai to Shimoga and meet his parents, 
AS WHAT will she introduce herself?

"... Hello, I am here, who else?
He he he he, look... I am currently married to another man but am the whore and concubine of your son Desai. 
I plan to divorce my current man and marry your son!"

Who among you can think this is morally and ethically good?
This is an absurd thought, dear people!

And if she has now become pregnant through Desai, with what face should she look people in the eye?
What should she later tell her friends, and (if she marries Desai) his parents?

"... Dear future in-laws, I got pregnant through Desai while I was still married to my former man and give birth 
to a bastard grandchild for you?"

Well, what do you think?

Does not that sound good?

That's what some readers want!
Please imagine this scenario in the real world.

This is beneath contempt, disgusting and dirty too ...!

Meera and Krish have made a lot of mistakes and overstepped the boundaries of fantasy-games, but nonetheless,
neither of them deserved to be trampled by an asshole like Desai.

It may be that this "ass with ears" Desai has a lot of money and influence and can afford anything, 
one thing he and especially some "would like to be heroes" readers should know;

The dignity of a human being is inviolable and cannot be bought or trodden on with all the money in the world.

Desai is trying to make both, but especially Krish Dignityless.
Therefore, Krish (does not matter anymore whether Meera stays with him or moves in with Desai!) must stand 
up to Desai and show him his limits, as he once did with Das!

The author should not allow Krish to be worn down, muzzled and destroyed.
Besides, that would not be in the spirit of this story.

Some comments claimed that Krish is jobless and has lost everything.

This is not true either, because Krish has a company, (notarised in his name!) which he has made run in a short 
period of time through serious leadership and innovative inputs, and which has grown considerably in size. 

This fact should not be forgotten!

Further, Krish, (if he wanted and was a corrupt and egoist like Desai, without scruples!) would get several 
women just waiting for a sign from him to stand at his feet, such as; Ananya, Nikita, Nietu, Revathi...
He also does not need "blue pills" to satisfy them all sexually at the highest...

Well, dear people, who is the loser here?

Meera perhaps? Which is on the verge to sell herself to someone 20 years older than her (a grandpa) for money 
and a big cock (that can only stand for a long time with blue pills)?
... And thus aiming for a life as a secondary object!

Or yet Desai himself? Who has to make do with the leftovers of Krish and some others.
And is corrupt to the last pure and is no good as a human being at all .. is merely a heap of filth!

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 05-01-2023, 12:44 AM