Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As I entered his car, he had this grin on his face and checking me out from top to bottom for a moment his eyes were transfixed on my cleavage since from side he must be getting good view of it.
Abdul:"masst hai re!"
I knew what he was talking about so I chose to ignore the comment
Me:"haan chalo na abhi"
Abdul:"mast kadak item hai tu, look at those boobs! They are milky white and so yummy!"
I hated that comment!
Me:"are we going or you are gonna keep talking bullshit?"
Abdul:"dekh! Yeh sab nakhre mujhe mat dikha! Dikha rahi hai na uske baarein mein hi bol raha hoon! Nikal chal!"
Me:"Abdul yaar yeh sab tere liye kiya maine"
Abdul:"haan na! Toh bol na sirf tere liye hi hai yeh sab jab mein kuch compliment de raha hoon!"
I didn't want to stretch this too much so I just agreed.
Me:"ok ok"
Abdul:"ok kya?"
Me:"ok baba, tumhare liye kiya hai yeh sab tumhe dekhane ke liye"
Abdul:"thanks kaun bolega? Maa baap ne yehi sikhaya hai kya? Koi compliment deta hai toh thanks bolte hai, nahi sikhaya?"
I was now loosing my patience! This time he brought my mom dad also in between, I was furious! But didn't want to give up so managed to control myself
Me:"thanks Abdul"
And I brought fake smile on my face
Me:"abhi plz chalo na Abdul"

Abdul finally was satisfied and started driving...pheww finally I am going outt! But I had mixed feelings bout this boy I was going with as he was a well built boy was almost 6ft... I had loved how he had shooed away that tharki chacha away from me so I knew he can protect me but I at the other side I was also thinking who's gonna save me from him if he goes berserk as last few hours with him were little hectic for me, he's been too demanding and too dominating! Some part of my heart has accepted that he will be so dominating so I will just have to bear with that and things will go smoothly..

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-01-2023, 05:43 PM