Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Here are few queries being debated and my views are as follows.

Meera had effectively decided to move on with Desai and also communicated same to Desai.

In that scenario Desai was not required to bring Piyush in the picture. Desai didn't get definite assurance from Meera and thats why he brought Piyush to create conflict between Meera & Krish.

So, Meera may have decided but didn't communicate to Desai.

Next query:

Whether Meera has decided or not?

Let's examine the morning events. Meera was keen to be with Krish at night and also taken special efforts to look beautiful & fresh. She also was keen to share some dark sides of Desai. If she had already taken decision, she wasn't required to discuss dark sides of Desai with Krish. Even she wasn't required to sleep with Krish. She could straight way inform Krish about her decision. One argument could be that, she wanted to end her relationship with Krish with good notes and so decided to sleep with Krish for last time. Agreed, but why should she propose to share dark sides of Desai while she decided to move on with Desai?

This particular factor made me rethink. I conclude that Meera had not taken her final decision.

Next question arises.

What could be probable reason for not taking final decision yet.

She was clearly doing experiments to confirm her acceptance in new life with Desai. She needed to confirm her acceptance with parents of Desai. She needed to visit to Shimoga.

There was a good chance for her rejection. In such cases, she was required to come back to Krish. She required permission of Krish to visit Shimoga. She wanted to convince Krish without creating any doubts in his mind. So, she played her cards very well. First woo Krish with sex and intimacy. Assure him with her loyality by disclosing some dark sides of Desai and pretend to dig out further by visiting Shimoga. Make Krish agree to visit jointly and hold him back at Pune at last minute by hook and crook.

Meera was derailed by Desai. He wasn't ready to share her with Krish anymore.  His shifting to Meera's bedroom on previous night also confirms that. He brought Piyush perposefully and achieved his goal. But unknowingly, in the process, some doubts were created in Meera's mind. I had already discussed over that earlier.

I think author may not post final part, til the discussions are over. So I decide to retire for time being.
[+] 3 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 04-01-2023, 10:01 AM