Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
@RCF, I am going with scenario 4 with some amendment that both Desai and Meera was not aware of holes or other devices and they are confident that Krish is not listening to them. But both of them realized that they are in love. If two people are in love, they don't need to say that to each other. They will understand without any word to be spoken. Meera wanted to know how serious Desai was. So she tested him by asking how serious he is. She understand Desai is serious about marrying her and he is so serious about his love. She told to Desai that, if krish was not there, she may fall for him. Her other statements like without krish, she can't live etc. are simple sugar coated statement to make Desai desperate. She was testing his commitment. When she told, she can't have an affair, Desai was sad. She was enjoying his strong feeling by playing mind game. The next day, she again tested him about his other women and she understand that Desai is not going to have any relationship with others. ( so her final dialogue to krish that Desai love her and love only her make sense).
Desai also understand Meera loves him and only obstacle for their union is Krish. He know that Meera not in a mood to leave krish and she don't wanted to hurt krish. That is the primary reason of her verbal denial of love towards Desai.

Desai clearly understood the changes in meera. Meera once send him out for keeping her photo in wallet. But later, even after he asked to leave krish and come with him, meera did not get angry and she behaved with sympathy to Desai. So he was confident that there were good chances to get meera for himself. He wanted to test meera whom she will prefer if any choice is given. So he told meera to not go with krish for drive. If it was the old meera, he was sure that, meera will not listen to Desai and give priority to her husband wish ( considering he was bed ridden for two months and it was the only wish he told to meera after recovery). But when meera given priority to Desai over krish, Desai got a clear message. Later when she revealed the second reason to Desai, he confirmed that Meera trust him than Krish. She trust him to reveal her secret which is even not disclosed her husband. So he just wanted to buy some time. When krish opposed his proposal of shimoga visit, he understand that there is a high chance krish may ask him to walk out from their life. He was able to understand krish changes. So he played a game to split. He was confident that meera will be trusting him over her husband. He was also confident that if any choice is given, she will prefer Desai side than krish. Rest is well known.

There is no chance for 5th scenario. If it was the case, meera would have restricted her public visit with Desai knowing the bad rumor. She is ok for going with Desai even after her first hand knowledge about their neighbors and public talks. So she will be careful to maintain the public image about her marriage
[+] 2 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 04-01-2023, 04:16 AM