Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
"Samor bassa madam ! (Sit! In the front seat! Maam ) "It was the cheap driver this time who grabbed Richa's arm and pushed her into front seat beside him.

He quickly got behind the stearing and drove the car outside of the airport area. He wanted to try his luck with my wife as he was already warmed up after seeing his boss in action with her during the morning airport journey. His hand swiftly moved from the gear knob onto Richa's arm and started caressing her there.

"Majaa aali ka kal amchya saheb sobat ?...Mast zordar ghetat na te ? (Did u have fun with our sir, He fucks very roughly right ?) Driver Inquired my wife coarsely. Richa didn't react immediately neither opposed anything and tried to unwrapped herself from the seat belt while he tried to push her kurta aside and touched her between the legs. The early morning roads didn't need him switch gears multiple times and he made a good use by tickling and keeping my wife engaged. She was going through her phone but jerked few times as his fingers reached right spots.

Driver called up Patil Sir as they were reaching the Mansion.- "Khan saheb la airport sodla me...tumchya ya molkarin cha kay karaycha ahe ? ( I'VE dropped Khan sir @ Airport, what about ur servant lady? )

Gheun ye tila gaavala parat wapas, Tichya sathi ek khaas bakshis ahe. ( Bring her back to the village, we have a special surprise ready for her )

Ok !! Pan mala thoda vel lagel...gadi mdhe hawa ani petrol bharaycha ahe...javal pass kuthe pump nahi....shahara baher outer ring road warun yeil lamb chya rastya ni.
(Ok..!!  But I'll be late..Need to fill fuel and air in vehicle...There is no pump nearby...Need to take outer bypass ring road )

And the call was disconnected with his evil grin.

Richa was lost in thought of what surprise could it be ? unknowingly, she was being taken back over to Village. But b4 that she had to collect her belongings from his Villa where she was banged by Khan sahab since yesterday evening.

Go and bring all ur stuff quickly. I m waiting here itself in the car.

It was not even 9 in the morning and the people (staff) weren't typically up before 10:30 so it was a strange for her to roam across huge staircase alone. But then, she wasn't asked her opinion and she didn't express any.

She pondered - The early morning meant less traffic and they could reach the place pretty quickly, but still the driver's words with Patil of being late were confusing her . Could he have some action planned while driving ...?  But Richa didn't worry much as she knew he couldn't do anything serious while seating on the driver's seat. And there were no stoppage points in between except the fuel station.

My wife packed her items and put them in her purse.  Richa had been out here since yesterday evening as well and was remembering the luxurious room her new politician tormentor deflowered her first time thereby once b4 leaving this comfortable room. Her eyes fell on a brown envelope over which her name was written. - " She opened it and saw a 2000 Rs notes bundle with the last leaf mentioning total amount of 50k and had a sign of Khan sahab . She chuckled and was in dilemma as whether to accept the cash or not ? One thing was sure, even if she takes the money with her or not, she had definitely became a whore. "

She took the envelope with her in her bag, but knew was not over as  later on she was going to be enjoyed by Patil Sir as well. And she expected a similar encounter ahead and wasn't too worried as she walked to parking .

What she saw was totally unexpected .There were 2 other men in backseat along with driver. They were probably low class village men.

The driver came towards her and took handbag from her. Threw it in the car's dickey. He saw his eager friends oggling at her continously. He took the initiave and decided to break the ice
"Are bhai le dabaa le,  darne ki zaroorat nahi! (Come on buddy! Have fun yourself, no need to
Have any fear!)", Driver stunned Richa as he pressed her breasts openly in front of the
Other guys and offered them to press as well instead of making an official introduction for them.

Richa felt embarrassed and almost rushed behind Driver towards the door little ahead. But to her horror, the man's hand rushed behind and pulled her back before she could move far apart. And she was further terrified as driver watched blankly while the guys grabbed and hugged her.

Their hands squeezed her bums and then moved up as they pulled her as closer as they could. Richa couldn't protest on time and the guys grabbed a handful of both her breasts and touched her lips also before releasing her .they winked at each other as the men fed on mv wife and pushed her and squeezed her bums and then moved up as he pulled her as closer as he could. Richa couldnt protest on time and the guys grabbed a handful of both her breasts and touched her lips also before releasing her. They winked at each other as the me fed up my wife and pushed her inside the car into driver's arms.

"Full night hoti kal ithe ch! (you've spent an entire night here! Cheer up!)", driver patted my wife as he disclosed his intention on her upcoming ordeal comparing with that of her past night's action. They began to drive this 2 hours journey with Richa sitting at front seat beside the driver. It was obvious that he would be 1st one to hunt the prey very .

The road was mostly deserted. Most local road shops were not open as they drove past and entered outer ringroad. Richa sat down nervously on her seat chair while driver drove around confidently adjusting his hair around and switching car AC on.

"Kalcha dress bhari hota madam! Kiti daa Thokla ka khan saheb ne room madhe? (That yesterday's dress was killer one, Mam! How many times Did Mr. Khan screw you YESTERDAY ?)", he asked her shamelessly. Richa nodded 4 with her fingers .

Then he asked her to get up a little and strip. She hesitated initally due to presence of men behind. But this was not new for her. She had gained enough experience in removing clothes in front of random strangers. All credit goes to Imran.Even though she knew the windows weren't locked but she didn't negotiate much as she pulled her kurta up over her head and rolled the leggings down. The men demanded her each garment and began sniffing voraciously.

"Itne rahne dijiye na please! Khidki bhi lock nahi hai! (Please allow at least this much clothes (bra and panty) as the windows is also not locked!)", she pleaded driver for not stripping her completely. He didn't mind it much as he bent her at the waist on the handbrake and gear space and started caressing her back. He rolled her panty down her Ass and pushed it into her butt crack from behind and exposed her fair, round bums. Richa doesn't have any marks or spots on her rear and that attract immense spanking as men just love blasting those beautifully round cheeks.

Driver wasn't any exception as he initially grabbed a handful and molded them in different shapes before giving her some good slaps. Richa seemed mentally prepared as she juggled her bums seductively and invited some more before she was turned around for some kissing.

"Tumchya itaki zavadi kharach baghitali nahi madam! (! have rarely seen a woman sluttier than you Mam!)" Driver commented on my wife's overall dalliances as he kissed her lips for the first time since morning. Richa felt strangely excited and opened herself to give him ultimate smooching experience. She was hardly worried of shame in front of the other men sitting in backseat.

She had figured that they were otherwise simple men with basic needs when it came to woman! Driver was strong and muscular and could please her physically, but he wasn't a sadist or commanding type like Imran or Patil Sir or Lala ji. Yes, he wouldn't have imagined driving a woman like Richa naked considering his background and it was only because of Richa's submissiveness that he was enjoying her! But then that was the case with many other men! My wife had been quite generous when it came to choosing men! In fact, she liked not given a choice and wasn't necessarily into hunks or good looking or influential ones! She would find it extremely satisfying to fulfil fantasies of all men! Such was her devotion to social service.

As they reached the vacant Petrol Pump. He ordered the only standing boy to get the tank full while himself began surfing his hands all over her body from front. The boy over petrol pump seemed to be a teenager of hardly 14-15 year old. He got the very 1st view few of seeing a mature lady almost naked in his life. While filling the air in tyres he asked everyone to get down so that exact pressure could be maintained. Richa hesitated a bit as she was sitting only in her bra and panty. She tried to wear her other dress but dropped the idea when it was taking too much time and was pulled by other men.

Now my wife stood straight in front of 3 random men and a teenage boy only in her bra and panty. She tried to cover her bare chest by crossing her arms while turning away from them. The young boy took his time in filling the air. While the men enjoyed my wife's discomfort.

Done sir. He was given 50Rs extra as tip along with fuel charges. And the driver asked one of his mate to drive while pulling richa back and sending the other guy in front seat adjacent to driver.
They were not ready to exchange seats at first bcoz they wanted to enjoy my wife's beauty . But didn't got much time to negotiate as they saw another vehicle approaching behind them.

The driver immediately dragged and pulled RIcha inside the car in back seat along with himself while leaving no space for his friends. He laughed seeing them settle in front seat. And the journey to Patil saahab's village began with Richa at the mercy of this cheap driver.

Her panty was lowered, and bra cups were pushed up as driver positioned himself in front of her. For some reason, he didn’t drop his pants but just unzipped them to pull his member out. Richa looked down and grabbed his hardness as he leaned to kiss her while his hands grabbed her soft melons. It was shear lovemaking session as my wife was penetrated another time on the fresh day.

Richa's pelvis was positioned slightly above and ahead Driver’s member and that was giving him a sharp angle to bang her hard. Her back was adjusted between the 2 front seat's space to provide humping room . Richa felt as though Driver was getting used to her body as he started stroking her.
Although it was a spacious SUV car but her still banged the ceiling.

She tried pushing her chest further out and moved her torso to add some spice. Driver wasn’t naïve and he sensed the signals as he increased his pace. The angle (from lower) was perfect and driver was fully erect giving my wife enough pleasure as she started bouncing on his strokes and moaning rhythmically. Driver grabbed her melons in between, kissed her lips and shoulders to keep her warmed up as they progressed through lovemaking.

Richa eased her body a bit and placed her both hands on the adjacent front seats behind her and spread herself a bit more as she relaxed in the action. Driver closed in instantly and went deeper as he kept grinding her.

“Paha Me kasa thoktoy ! (See how I am  banging her!)” Driver’s statement brought Richa to senses as she noticed him talking on with his friends sitting in front.

“Aaj pan bharpur thoka thoki ahe madam.., Patil saheb sodnar nahi ahe lavkar! ...warun tumchya sathi bakshis pan thevla ahe...nakki kahi motha plan asnar wattoy (today also would be a good banging day Maam...Patil sir wont leave u easily....on top of that they have arranged a surprize for u too...Definitely there is a big bang )!”, Driver commented with a wink as Richa straightened up and looked up to him in apprehension during his humping. She felt demeaned and lowered her gaze when she saw other men chuckle on her fate. But knew from within that each word he spoke was 100% true.

Thankfully for her, He didn’t verbally humiliate her except for pushing his fingers into her mouth and twisting her lips and tongue. As he made her look at him, he increased his pace and indicated he was reaching the peak. Richa didn’t have to do it and she wasn’t going to oppose him discharging so she stayed quiet and waited. He spurted vigorously in another minute as he growled loudly and pinched her waist hard throwing her back in the small space. My wife received another few hard slaps on her thighs before he dismantled himself away. He collapsed on the seat beside leaving her legs spread right in front .

Richa quickly gathered herself and placed her palm to collect dripping juices from her tunnel. “Chata te! (Lick them !)” HE suggested as Richa looked around for tissue paper or towel to wipe her palm. “Ani maza pan! (and clean me too!)” he continued before she could react or respond. There was a split second of hesitation but Richa didn’t disappoint. There was no force, but she gracefully went down on her knees in the small leg room exactly in front of him; pushed her palm deep between her legs to stop the dripping and then wrapped his already sticky member with her juicy palm mixing everything. She bent and kissed the tip and then looked at him to assure that she will clean him completely. She wondered if he would spit on her, but he didn’t and instead gave her a go signal.

Richa rested her arms on his thighs to take support and bent completely over his shaft. She started from the tip and moved slowly towards base kissing and licking every centimeter of it. She didn’t limit herself on the shaft but covered the base, taint , balls and upper hairy groin too. She used her tongue and hands equally well and gently squeezed last few drops of his juices directly onto her tongue. A final lick of her own lips demonstrating the completion of the job pleased him to the core!!

“ Itki khujli kuthun yet aste angaat! Tumcha navra tumhala thokat nahi ka bilkul pan ! ( How come you’re always so horny from within? Doesn’t your husband do with you at all ?)” Richa was put up with that usual annoying question as he adjusted his pants and cleaned himself. Even Richa wiped herself, covered her bare and was about to seek permission to put back her dress.

She held back hearing that question and just stayed that way but sat on the seat adjacent to window looking outside so she can skip the qstn. She looked at him who still seemed keen in hearing the answer to his question.

But he wasn’t that humiliating guy who would embarrass her by making her speak things, she otherwise wouldn’t. Richa grabbed an old bottle of water kept in the car and drank the water slowly to avoid answering the question. She was saved again as there was a sharp breaks applied of the car. The car almost stopped from speed of 80 to 0 on the spot. She quickly pulled her clothes back as she noticed a 2 wheeler almost cutting them edge past and there could have been a serious mishap road accident.

The biker fled away when the driver cursed him foul words in native Marathi language. And now they all decided to exchange the seats with his 2 friends sitting behind along with Richa while he would drive all the remaining journey. The other man Ramesh accompanied by another skinny guy. Vinod (the third guy) was left dumbstruck as he looked at Richa sitting uncomfortably on the chair.

“Tath zala bagh saala lagech! (See, he is already erect!)”, Driver and Ramesh poked fun on Vinod as they saw him ogling Richa. He joined their laughter too and they had quick high-fives before the driver announced, “Up to next 45 min only! Then we would be reaching Patil sir's village (Guys, you can enjoy (with her) up to 45 min only! She will need to be present before Patil sir shows up ”. Richa quietly checked the watch to realize they would get about 40-45 minutes with her. She sensed some rush considering two of them and one being a new man!

She wasn’t too comfortable with Ramesh as he smelled sweaty most of the time from beginning. He wasn’t an exception this time too and Vinod didn’t look particularly attractive either. But she prepared herself mentally and waited for them to command!

She didn’t have to wait long as Ramesh and Vinod jumped onto her. Vinod was quite nervous as he touched her thighs first while Ramesh was slightly bolder as he planted a kiss on her shoulder blade. Richa added to their nervousness as she looked at both of them directly instead of shying away or closing the eyes. “Ithe basu ka me? (Can I sit here?)”, Vinod asked meekly indicating he wanted to sit beside my wife on the seat. “What?” Richa responded with little high pitch making him further weaker as he was still rooted on her thighs, touching them with his fingers.

Neither Driver or Ramesh comforted him though Ramesh himself sat down beside her and was caressing her legs and moving up gradually. Vinod tried copying his friend but was scared by my wife as she instantly turned to his side and looked at him pretending to be angry as he tried sitting down. Driver, by then, was dressed completely and planning to extend his left free arm strech out behind for a boob grab. , he placed his palm on my wife’s breast and squeezed it and then slapped her gently.

“Bindhass thok re! kahi tension nahi! (Don’t worry mate! Enjoy yourself, she is a sport!)” Driver spilled the beans for his friend and Richa's subjugation started. There were 4 palms that suddenly started exploring every inch of her body. “Chyla kasli luslushit ahe saali! (Wow! She is so soft and tender!)” Vinod exclaimed this time as he engaged himself in exploring from her lower legs to upper legs, thighs and then her tummy, arms, moving up to chest and shoulders.

He was getting bolder but didn’t touch her between the legs, or on the melons or kissed her face. Ramesh was meanwhile busy having his share of fun as he started kissing her arms, cheeks, an occasional on lips and holding her breasts in between. Vinod was getting wared up as he noticed his friend enjoying confidently. At one point, he saw Richa close her eyes when Ramesh touched her lips and then her nipples. After about 5 minutes of warm up, both men were ready for my wife!

Richa's body shuddered in excitement as the men started exploring her symmetrically. At one point, Ramesh and Vinod had their tongues only a few centimeters apart while licking my wife’s face. Richa wasn’t new to two men but this was slightly high for her standards too. Suddenly the men were operating in great confidence and synchronization and Richa sat as a prey. Both of them started kissing her face while their hands grabbed her melons. Richa has kissed and smooched ugly men as well but smooching two men alternately was trickling her hard. They would get so close and intimate as if Vinod was licking her lower lip while Ramesh biting the upper one. None of the men tasted great but Richa's excitement pushed her and she offered them some of the best smooches they’d ever experienced.

Yes, it was turning a bit demanding for her as she had to taste and drink saliva of Vinod and then as soon as he pulls out, repeat it for Ramesh. The men, though, had a great time as they left Richa's face completely smothered with their saliva and her lips chewed like gums. But the excitement grew in bounds when both the men focused on her heavy bosom. Her soft and large breasts were amply pressed by them and the men started tickling each of nipples with their tongues simultaneously. This was something totally new for Richa as a single man could never do tongue job simultaneously on both nips. And if that wasn’t enough, they both placed their fingers in her mouth and made her suck on them. Richa's body was erupting in excitement and she unknowingly pulled their head closer with her spread out arms.

The men kept tickling her for a good before focusing on her tummy and her arms. Ramesh kissed her tummy and belly button multiple times while Vinod focused on her shoulder and arm. He licked her spotless and hairless arm, her neck and throat. Richa's eyes were closed and she raised her arm to grab the rear seat headrest to control her gyrations.

Vinod noticed her beautiful and hairless armpits and was excited instantly. “Bhai, kakha bagh kaslya bhari ahet! (Bro, look at her armpits! They’re enticing too!)”, he drew attention of his friend and Richa as well. Ramesh responded instantly and came up smiling and winking. “Nahi, please, nahi… nahi..wahan nahi….please! (No, please, not there (armpits)… please don’t go there!)”, my wife pleaded as soon as she noticed the two men approaching her pits as she finds it extremely sensitive.

Both Vinod and Ramesh didn’t give her any chance though as they raised her arms above her head and kissed her pits simultaneously. They didn’t fail to notice her excitement but also her vigor to stop them by jerking her limbs. However, she was easily overpowered as both men adjusted themselves on her each leg and grabbed her arm on their side to raise it up high. Richa was no match to two healthy men determined to exploit her as she found herself totally helpless. She moaned shamelessly as the men explored one of the most sensitive parts of her body slowly. The tongues moving on her creamy pits sent shivers all through her body and she jerked violently. But as if that wasn’t enough, Vinod started kissing her in between and then tickling her pits with his tongue instead of plain licking. Ramesh soon copied too to make Richa so loud in her moans that anyone travelling outside could have heard her.

Vinod seemed to pull multiple tricks out of his pocket as he gradually started twisting her nipples as well as pinching her clit while he continued tickling the pits and kissing her. They even exchanged sides and Vinod continued to excel on the other side too leaving Richa totally subjugated. She was so tuned on or under influence that she could have run naked all over the village if she was asked to. The men got rid of their own clothes as well while taming their prey down. Richa didn’t protest even lightest as they both remove their shirts and lowered their trousers while sitting adjacent to her. All of their bodies seemed glued to each other and both the men continued enjoying her armpits as well as kissing her beautiful face or anywhere her body. Richa's hands were slowly pushed around their groin and she didn’t disappoint as she grabbed and massaged them. The men continued their dirty lovemaking ways as they started licking her face and lips while their hands explored her opening or pinched her nips and she started jerking their members.

“Saalyanno, aata parant thokna chalu nahi kela ka tumhi ? (Rascals, haven’t you penetrated her yet?)”, Driver peeked behind with his cheap comment when he noticed his friends still in the foreplay.
“Bhai, tumko dekhna aur sunana chahiye tha, kya ucchal rahi thi raand, jab hum maze le rahe the! (Dude, you should have seen or heard the way she was moaning and gyrating when we were enjoying her! Such a whore she is!)”, Vinod provided some context to his friend while Ramesh preferred quenching his thirst.

“paata hai re bhai… pan ata Patil kade pohochyayche adhi zala pahije na tumcha, zavadi la mhatarya Khan cha lund pan bhari chalto! (I know buddy… but need to have the bitch ready before Patil sir shows up…. the slut enjoys his lousy shaft too (refering to Khan saahab) !)”, Driver clarified my wife’s upcoming duties.

“Ramesh, tyala gheu de pahle… tu nantar thokshil! (Ramesh, let him (Vinod) go first, you can go later and screw her nicely !)”, Driver negotiated with Ramesh on ViNod’s behalf for my wife’s next encounter.

Richa remained quiet mostly and continued smooching Ramesh as the men discussed her character and upcoming duties. But then, she was quickly pulled over by Vinod who covered her entirely with his body leaning over her lying on the seat. He kissed her another time before adjusting his shaft against her opening. He was glad when Richa stretched her arm out and assisted him to glide inside.

There wasn’t much friction as Richa's juices were trickling with all the treatment she was receiving. Vinod wasn’t that well endowed but seemed experienced as he started checking out the angles amidst compact car space and found a best one soon. He started giving her deep strokes and also tormenting her melons at the same time but was soon limited to the lower area as Ramesh acquired her top. He pulled Richa's torso towards him bending her body awkwardly at her waist.

But before she could react or adjust, she found his hard shaft buried inside her mouth. Both the men were totally turned on bending my wife’s body dangerously but Richa somehow managed to cope up. Her body was placed horizontally on seat from her head to waist and then her legs were turned perpendicular to seat and hanging freely supported by Vinod’s arms. Ramesh gradually placed his knees on either side of her face on the sofa and started smothering her face with his shaft, groin and bums.

Richa's face was completely covered by his big structure, probably choking her completely and Vinod kept pumping her mercilessly as well. Driver was concerned for a minute as he noticed Ramesh choking her but was relieved as she pulled her hands around Ramesh’s dark bums and started scratching him. Driver couldn’t believe her sluttiness and couldn’t control blasting her melons instantly in between , but he backtracked and preferred to remain the spectator from the rearview mirror while focussing back on driving.

My wife was now scratching the dirty, messy bum creek of Ramesh and sucking his lower groin and inner thighs while Vinod was slapping her melons, twisting her nips or clit and banging her as hard as he could, at the same time. But it soon become too much for him and he blasted off without any indicators flooding Richa's tunnel completely. He pulled out and relaxed on the adjacent seat as he felt totally spared.

Ramesh didn’t waste a minute as he noted Vinod pulling out. He went straight down and pushed inside her in a single shot. Inside a minute, Richa's tunnel welcomed a new member with equal vigor. Ramesh picked up some of Vinod’s juices flowing out of her tunnel and spread them on her face. My wife dutifully licked the juices and raised her torso to give Ramesh a good angle.

Vinod was almost in awe as he was seeing her dalliances for first time; driver was surprised too but he had one eye on the watch and other on the road. He indicated Ramesh that he had only 20 more minutes which further fueled everyone. Vinod jumped on and pushed his member into my wife’s mouth while Driver also couldn’t resist but pressing her beautiful melons and twisting her nipples. Ramesh had reached the peak speed and was literally blasting his thighs against her bums.

Richa was full mess covered completely by three horny men trying to savor a moment for themselves. There was animalistic passion as the men continued with their assault on my wife’s beautiful body for the next 10 minutes. The scenes were enough for Ramesh to reach his peak as he growled loudly and emptied his seed inside Richa while Vinod forced her lick the last few drops of semen from his limping shaft. The driver literally ordered his friends to get away and asked them to get dressed.

Richa was also rushed to get up and dry herself with her own clothes. She had to literally use her leggings to wipe her leaking tunnel and spit and jizz on her face. She was instructed to gather her clothes but not wear them until they reach while the men put on clothes..!!

My wife was surprised to see the men still in the mood of action when she gathered her dress from the floor. She was fully naked still by then, but not so were the men, there was immense tension in the car. She looked at all of them once and then lowered her gaze, sitting meekly in the middle seat between the 2 men.

Vinod got an idea. He remembered that it was one of Khan saahab's brand new and latest top model car with Foldable seats and opening sun roof. He pressed the button and last 2 seats collapsed while the middle seat slided back creating more space in between space. Then he opened the sunroof and offered Richa to feel the fresh air by popping her head out.

Although my wife was hardly interested in standing up to feel any wind. She showed no reaction or movement until he frowned at her with his big angry eyes. Afraid of consequences she got up and stood. The SUV was of good height and Richa's neck could only pop out. She could feel the cold air hitting on her face. and her open hair were fluttering behind. It was a new experience for her as we had a simple car with no such feature. She turned her body 180 degree to avoid too much air and decided to tie her hair behind head .

The moment Richa took out her arms to tie them behind . Vinod pressed the button and the sun-roof's shutter closed . Leaving my wife's head and arms outside while her remaining body was inside the car.

"Enjoy the nature's beauty Slut, while we enjoy ur Booty....!!!!"

So that was the evil plan of this guy. My wife understood it now. He wanted her to submit her entire body for their pleasure with no obstructions of her hand to protect from their beating.

She was in such a vulnerable position that her Boobs and Pussy were facing Vinod and Ramesh while her ASS was towards Driver. They began pinching her all over her body. And began hitting her using their Chappals, Shoes and Belts. The worst was when Ramesh slapped her Vagina using her own High heel sandals base and mashed it from both the sides. Richa bit her lips when her clit was rubbed,pulled down and pinched together.

The expression on Richa's face were of terrible Pain, Agony and Frustation ,although they couldn't witness it and enjoy her defeat. She could do nothing to save her assets getting beaten exploited from these lecherous bastards. All she could do was to inhale deep breathes and prayed to let some time pass by until the get done with all their torture and she is relieved back.

The rapidfire round of slapping her Boobs and Bums was making her loose her balance . She held the luggage handles attached over the car's roof ceiling to maintain her posture and prevent slipping.
The driver also got excited seeing her in this tied position. He stopped the car and began spanking her round and soft Ass cheeks.

The car was parked little bit away from the main road and they had a 2 min pee break behind the bushes. While my wife was left strangled . She begged them to release her as anyone passing by could see her in this vulnerable naked position. But it was all on deaf ears.

My wife spread her legs to check if atleast the window's are shut. But to her surpzise even they were kept all open. Now any pedestrian could get access to my tied naked slut wife and bang her inside the open Car without any restriction.

But luckily they came back soon b4 anybody's visit. They all seated at their respective places. But before starting the car Ramesh announced - "Do u want to get down...? If u want to come down, then u have to Cum down. That is u must release ur juices and squirt while we finger ur pussy. " Is that clear u dumb fuck lady?

"YEs sir..my wife agreed submissively seeing no other alternative option. The car started and Ramesh began inserting his toe fingers into her Vagina. At first he scratched her love traingle using his toes nails to get her aroused . She was leaking some pre cum juices and then began fingering her properly using his middle and ring finger. While Vinod continued mauling her boobs and pulled her nipples hard.

No wonder RIcha could hold her Orgasm when he inserted his 3rd longest (index finger) as well. And within few seconds she began exploding. My wife moaned shamelessly in open road while Cumming and The men below in the car continued slapping her pussy to make it tough for her to focus on releasing that Jizz.

Finally when her ovaries got emptied , Vinod opened the Sunroof shutter and let Richa in. She was tired and exhaused and fell on the floor. They let her gather her breathe and left her idle for remaining time.My wife somehow crawled to the back seat. She could see her entire body colour has changed to red with some welt marks of Chappals on her Soft Mammaries and Plum Butt. She dressed and readied herself by applying some touch up to look fresh as they arrived at Patil's village around 12 'Noon'.

T.B.C.

..............................................................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..............................................................................................
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 04-01-2023, 12:25 AM