Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(03-01-2023, 08:07 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Dear RCF, 

I'll tell you my POV. We all knew that Desai is a huge X factor in the minds of both Meera and Krish in this part. He was manipulating them both, playing mind games, used the secrets of one against the other. Both Krish and Meera's minds are clouded by an external factor in this Part. The earlier parts (I & II) is where they acted on their own accord, made their own decisions - however wrong it may be. But in this part Meera is fluctuating. That is why we have to refer back to the earlier parts to know how the person was, how much serious they are about the other person, who acted selfishly et al.

Like our friend Vikatakavi observed earlier she has started the Emotional Affair much earlier than we realized and is playing her own mind games with Krish. Take a couple of examples here,

Know what, this was in chapter 19 just before she went out with Desai and gave a BJ in his car. After that she made the statement, "If you think you can manipulate Krish, then I can also do that." Precisely what she is been doing - manipulating Krish in addition to Desai in her own way. Probably at that time she might not have decided on Desai but surely she had formulated plans for her future. Like Desai claims that he conducted tests on Krish, she could be conducting tests on Desai to see if he "fits".

More recently too we heard her showering all lovey dovey dialogues in the morning and completely reversed her course in matter of few hours. All those nonsense she uttered were not something she realized new and were happening for a long time. In fact Krish had given them blessing to have sex at home when he is around and dont show any intimacy in public. But thats exactly what they did and conveniently she blamed it all over Krish.

I hope you get why we have to consider their behaviour from earlier parts. That is the best scenario we could get to assess their characters and most importantly how they treated one another in bad times.

Like most of the readers here, including yourself, I was rooting for Krish and Meera to bury their issue, dump Desai and get together. But the last update made me reassess the whole understanding of the characters and gave new realization.

I dont buy the argument that the author had pressure to end the story and he did this. As much as I could see the author is an expert story teller, a good psycho analyst and had planned this for long. In an earlier update he mentioned that the ending is finalized and he has already written few end chapters. Also he took about 3 weeks for this update and I believe HE WANTED THE STORY TO GO LIKE THIS.

While I have rooted for Krish and Meera getting together earlier, now, after the last update, rooting for Desai and Meera's true colors coming out - they outwitting the other, but the poor soul Krish finding peace in his next phase of life.

BTW, probably she had fewer encounters with Shekar. But wasnt she the keep woman for Das? He had a married life but both consciously hid their affairs to his family hiding behind Krish's back... Could that be something else?

Also, do share the link to 'A Wife's Journey'.

Yes please do share the link to 'A Wife's Journey'. Need to read something that makes you feel good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 03-01-2023, 08:32 PM