Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 26 - Misadventures

The college restarted in July. And Tabassum and Monika Ma'am were back in my lair with great gusto. Shailja and Sonam both were there too. So, it was a very fierce competition between Monika Ma'am and other women. More so, because by now every girl knew that I was fucking others too. Only exception being except Tabassum no one knew of me fucking Monika Ma'am.

On my work front, I was doing great. My bosses at Para Banking was so happy that I got two employees reporting to me. My work within 7 months of my joining changed from Collection Agent to Sales Profile. In fact, I had done sales even while I was in collection, thus my income was far beyond what normal collection agents had. My entrepreneur spirit dominated my work place. I met people in my sales job and asked them what I could do for them to supplement my income. This meant that I soon graduated to a moped from a cycle. Some commission etc put together my income hit 4000/- a month. Which was way beyond my expectation.

With income came vices, I started smoking almost one pack of ciggirette a day. I also started drinking daily. Smoke and Drink put together amounted for 1200/- per month expenses for me. However, my love for running still remained and despite drinking daily, I was also running 5KM + daily. I honestly believe that my stamina has been built by this habit of mine, when girls complain that theit boys start panting after a couple of minutes of heavy pounding, I can continue heavy thrusting and pounding for many minutes.

Coming back to chronicles, I fucked Sonam very rough and taking inspiration from her behavior, I was rude with other females. The money and girls had gone to my head. No one in the college had a pocket money matching my income. I was staying independently, which meant I could have more fun than anyone. Add to it, I was in dramatics and when Athletics competition happened near independence day that year and following year, I won two Gold Medals each - 5KM run and Half Marathon. All in all, I was a popular guy in my college.

Cherry on the cake was I had now not one but two girls fawning over almost always - Tabassum and Shailja. Shailja had broken up with her boyfriend over bad sex and accusing him of forcing her or something of that sort. These girls brought me eyeballs.

Sanjana was stopped in her path a few times by me and I always teased her that she must be missing my big dick. She always got angry on it. In time, just to spite me, she got another boyfriend. I had known this guy and soon I started teasing Sanjana in his name. "Kele se Bhindi par aa gayee" (You came from Banana to Ladyfinger) I teased her next time I saw her. She was quite agitated and shouted that she would complain about me. I showed her middle finger and said, "I shall tell the truth, always"

Not only Sanjana, I approached almost all girls with disdain and tried to dominate them. Even by the rough estimate, I would have tried on over 150 girls in my college life. Which included classmates, batch mates, Juniors and even Seniors. I also groped maybe 25 of them. Kissed around a dozen and half and by the time college ended my score was 9 girls + 1 cousin + 1 teacher from college whom I had fucked. Barring Ritu, I had made each of these to not only suck but eat my cum and also spat in their mouths, which they ate. There were two official complaints lodged against me, which were handled by me showing regrets.

In this post, I shall tell about the complaints.

1st Girl to lodge complaint against me was a girl called Urvashi. Urvashi Mehta or Urvashi Mittal, I don't even recall. It was in second year that this girl had come in my contact. I showed interest and she also reciprocated. She had round boobs and she always covered them with Dupatta. She always wore tradiational North Indian Salwar Suit. What attracted me towards her was her big eyes and reasonably long hair. By this time my fetish for long hair was at its peak. Shailja and Sonam both also had reasonably long hair and I fucked them both in doggie style by using their hair as rein. I loved their painful expressions and the total dominance which I felt with it. Mostly Urvashi used to walk to college and I had a moped. Our classes ended  at the same time (Yes, in initial stage of 2nd year I attended college at a stretch for a month or so), so she used to request me to drop her home which was on the same way, where I was headed to work after college. I often jerked my moped and she used to bump into me. I loved that. I also used to hold her hand, move hand on her back at times. I misread those signals and asked her many times to come to my home. In crude words I said - "Swari karne ka shauk hai, chal swari bhi karaunga aur malai bhi khilaunga" (You are fond of riding (on moped), let me take you where you can ride me and make you eat my cream). She hit me on this and asked me to shut up. I retorted with "Jo Nakhre Uthayega, Wo Taange bhi to Uthayega" (Someone who would do your bidding would also lift your legs). She bore all that, however, one day, I started off to my place when she was still behind me. She got alarmed and raised hue and cry. She lodged a complaint in college, where actually there was nothing found on me and the complaint was dismissed with me showing regret. In fact, she was advised not to go with guys.

Second compaint was lodged during Youth Festival preperation in 3rd year. There was this girl Kuljeet, a sikh girl from 1st year in college. I targetted her. One thing led to another and I kissed her one day below the stairs and moved my hands on her body. She definitely minded my such groping, which was not new to me. A lot of girls minded that and if cold signals came from girls, I stopped pursuing them. Some error in my judgment meant that I repeated the same next day, she struggled and went away duly groped. 3rd day, I was emboldened and I inserted my hands in her shirt and groped them well despite her struggles. She promptly went and complained to Monika Ma'am. It was only my good luck that Monika Ma'am chided me in front of her in green room and made me apologise and asked her to forget it. I made Monika Ma'am lick my soles for the same, not to mention that Monika Ma'am cried that day for putting her in such predictament.

But about Monika Ma'am I was so confident that I made one line from the book my motto - "The rougher you are in bed, the more loyal she is."

Another incident which could have blown out of proportion but was saved by Tabassum. I and Tabassum were accustomed of sitting in the back seat. So often during the class breaks Tabassum would head down on desk ahead and I would touch or press her boobs from below. It almost became a auto habit. One fine day, some other girl sat with me instead of Tabassum and as she put her head down on desk ahead, I pressed her boob. She made a hue and cry. Tabassum had a tough time explaining her that what I did was on reflex.

But all in all I must have groped 25+ girls, kissed over a dozen and half and inserted my hands in dresses of almost all girls I kissed. I am sure I would have been able to fuck more girls had I not been having my dick sucked almost daily and girls did not shy from coming at the end of city to get fucked.

The book, whose name I have forgotten was really helpful and it's motto was - Good to be rejected than to regret. Yes, it taught about reading Inclination of Interest, Moving forward, Escalating Sexual Tensions and finally how to get a woman in bed and so on. It was written from American View Point, but worked in a small town in Haryana as well.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM