Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
(03-01-2023, 10:45 AM)mayanair32 Wrote:   Surprise Invite

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tara wrapped her left hand around Maya’s waist again and brought her lips close to her ears and whispered. “looks like you were cooking something hot here … ? “She winked.  She turned her sideways making sure that Ramesh can see them.

“ahh nothing didi .. “ She again didn’t give eye contact to Tara.
“Really nothing? I feel a hot smell all over here .. “ Tara gently rubbed her fingers over her waist and grabbed the flesh with her thumb and index fingers. “Something was getting really hot here ..” She taunted Maya sniffing her side neck.

“Ahh Didi .. you are naughty .. “ her husky voice made Tara taunt her more.
“Is Rajiv not taking care of my beautiful girl..” Tara moved her fingers slowly downwards. She remembered how Maya responded when Salim touched her.“ahh Didi .. he is a very nice guy .. “

“Nice guys are not good for us na .. “ Tara fingers gently rubbed the left side of Maya’s ass cheeks. “My beautiful girl needs a bad guy .. really bad guy ..  like Salim “without any warning she grabbed her left ass cheek and gave a nice squeeze.

Belly pinch
Ass squeeze
Dirty talking 

Wifey mind + body under attack at same time  - her body is already lost, mind few episodes away
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by Givemeextra - 03-01-2023, 03:22 PM