Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I was feeling scared too much since we were there talking for too long and what if my mom comes down and all..tabhi chacha came back again but he went quietly this time hehehe I was happy tht Abdul taught him a lesson 
Me: "are Abdul le le na yaar abhi, phone pe bataungi kyon"
He smiled and said ok and put one hand on my hair and moved his hand down on my hair and said: "de na fir"
I moved a lil aside and said"jaldi lee! Mobile nikal tera!" He reached for his mobile and brought it up and took my pic while I was looking down, I was stunned and I asked him:" Yeh kya hai" seeing me angry he said:" Are number save karunga toh pic ke saath karunga na, aakhir tu itni Sundar hai tera number baakiyon jaisa thodi save karunga" there's he again flirting, I just smiled and told him my number and went up running, dint even wait for the lift. I knew I would get his message in no time..as I reached home, mom was lil mad me for being out for too long at afternoon, she said:" u went down to get groceries even groceries got delievered but where were you?? 2 baje se gayi hai abhi 3 bajj rahe hai!" I thought me being with Abdul for soo long and if I cant tell that toh I said:"are koi Delhi ki Frend mili thi mummy,kya aap bhi!" Mom looked jara puzzled but she let go the topic...i was so relieved at that time!! I went to my pc and started applying for jobs online then was doing tp, suddenly I thought of my fone and I thought to myself, abhi tak toh kiya hi hoga despo ne msg and I checked my fone but to my surprise he hadn't msged me!! And at that time I felt like more desperate to me and that has also affected my ego that someone who was trying soo much to get my number hasn't even msged me when he's got it!! I decided to not to think bout it too much and went onto surfing aftrer some time felt sleepy but back of the mind I was still thinking bout somebody like Abdul hurting my ego when I din even want to talk to him....so before sleeping I kept my fone on silent thinking even if he wants to call me when they r leaving, I wont see it and I would hurt his ego too! I am soo smart and I can handle such boys very well! Was feeling good bout myself and I went to sleep...
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-01-2023, 03:11 PM