Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
  Surprise Invite

“Nothing like a normal dinner in a restaurant for the public dear. Don’t worry there is no competition for yours ha-ha. “. Tara laughed out loud. Tara playfully pinched on Maya’s cheeks like a kid. ” It’s an exclusive club. You need to be a member to dine in Dear.“

“oh okay .. “Maya was a bit confused with the response from Tara. She never mentioned the club last night. Maya was unaware of the cheeky smiles Ramesh and Tara were exchanging all the time.

“Sir Please sit .. Do you like coffee or tea? “Maya asked Politely, pointing to the sofa. 

The Colonel sat on the two-seater Sofa. “No nothing now dear .. just had breakfast. Please sit dear .. Don’t be formal. We came to welcome you to our family. Here we are all part of one big family. Right Tara” He looked at Tara. Tara just nodded with a smile.

Ramesh leaned back to the Sofa, extended his right arm across the headrest. Maya and Tara sat opposite to him. He was making a conscious attempt to avoid moving his eyes anywhere else other than Maya’s face.

“so where is your hubby? “He crossed her legs, placing his right foot over the left thighs, spreading out his crotch and leaning his body to the right corner of the sofa. Ramesh’s huge figure took more than half of the Sofa sitting like that.

“he went to the restaurant sir .. “Maya looked at Tara wondering whether she hadn’t told him about the family.

“ahh sorry I forgot .. Tara had told me .. old age na..my memory fades sometimes “ Ramesh joked and paused for a second. “Dear don’t call me sir.. I am not your boss. I do have two married daughters, you can call me uncle, or Rameshji like Tara or Daddy like my daughters .. “ 

Maya couldn’t respond promptly to Ramesh. Even though she is getting comfortable with him now, she was a bit hesitant. “sir .. ahh sorry .. “She giggled.

“Hey come on dear .. I am like your daddy na .. right Tara .. “He laughed out loud. His voice echoed in the room.
“Yes. Correct Rameshji .. “Tara too joined the laugh.

“Okay Daddy .. ? “ Maya Chuckled. Her fleshy cheeks became reddish with a shy smile. 
“That's my girl .. Now let's come to the actual business we came to visit dear.. “ he said with an affectionate voice.

Maya’s face became bit serious; she became bit cautious. “What is it sir. ahh sorry.  Daddy .. ?”
“ahh nothing big beti .. don’t worry. When Rajiv submitted the application for enrolling into the association, he didn’t fill yours and your son’s details. Could you please fill in your details so that we can process your application quickly ..?” Ramesh dropped a few papers into the coffee table in front of Maya.

“Oh is it ? He is always a very lazy, Daddy… “She smiled and started scanning through the forms. She leaned forward to coffee table to fill it out.
Tara was keeping quiet, throughout the conversation observing Maya and Ramesh interacting. She was delighted with the way Ramesh handled Maya. He is surprisingly calm today. Not making any aggressive moves. Maya also seems to be relaxed now. A radiant smile lit up her cheeks.

Ramesh couldn’t resist his urge when Maya leaned forward. His gaze went inside to the nighty through the opening. Both boobs were fully visible now covered with white bra. His mouth became dry watching the firm round boobs. It felt like those might pop out of the bra any time. He wanted to hold those inside his palms and squeeze it hard, His fingers almost pierced the thin leather of the Sofa’s arm rest imagining that. He grinned at Tara.

“Finished Daddy … Could you please check whether I missed anything .. ?” Maya handled the paper back to Ramesh.
He quickly glanced through the papers. “Everything looks fine dear.. Hope you are loving our place right. For any help reach out to Tara or Me”

“Oh sure Daddy. I do have Didi’s number.   “ She smiled looking at Tara.
“Don’t worry Rameshji , I will make sure she is comfortable here .. Tara wrapped her hand around Maya’s waist and dragged her close. Placed her Head over Maya’s shoulder and rubbed her cheeks into Maya’s. “She is like a young sister to me na .. “

A sheepish smile came to Maya’s lips. Both Ramesh and Tara were talking like she is a teenager. “Right Dear .. ?” Tara pinched on her upper waist. “ahh yes didi ..”    She giggled.

Ramesh eyes were all over her once again, but quickly controlled himself. Her cute expressions and giggling are turning him on. Tara had a naughty smile when she noticed Ramesh looking away to avoid causing any suspicion to Maya.

“so what do you have for lunch dear .. lets check it out .. “Tara stood up holding Maya’s hand. She winked at Ramesh. Ramesh became particularly attentive when he saw that.

“ahh nothing is there Didi. I am yet to start na .. I overslept ..” An embarrassing smile came to her lips while walking to kitchen, when Tara stopped just in front of the underskirt. With a mischievous smile Tara dragged it to under the dining table.  red-faced maya walked with her to Kitchen, she couldn’t look at Tara’s face.

Tara wrapped her left hand around Maya’s waist again and brought her lips close to her ears and whispered. “looks like you were cooking something hot here … ? “She winked.  She turned her sideways making sure that Ramesh can see them.

“ahh nothing didi .. “ She again didn’t give eye contact to Tara.
“Really nothing? I feel a hot smell all over here .. “ Tara gently rubbed her fingers over her waist and grabbed the flesh with her thumb and index fingers. “Something was getting really hot here ..” She taunted Maya sniffing her side neck.

“Ahh Didi .. you are naughty .. “ her husky voice made Tara taunt her more.
“Is Rajiv not taking care of my beautiful girl..” Tara moved her fingers slowly downwards. She remembered how Maya responded when Salim touched her.
“ahh Didi .. he is a very nice guy .. “

Ramesh had an erection watching both women staying close to each other and whispering. He was observing Tara’s finger movements over Maya. Even though he can’t hear anything Maya’s facial expressions give him a good idea on what they might be chatting about. He had to adjust his crotch to hide his hardness.

“Nice guys are not good for us na .. “ Tara fingers gently rubbed the left side of Maya’s ass cheeks. “My beautiful girl needs a bad guy .. really bad guy ..  like Salim “without any warning she grabbed her left ass cheek and gave a nice squeeze.

Maya Jerked. “ahh Didi.. stop it.. what are you saying ..“ Maya grabbed her wrist. That was an awkward moment for her. She felt ashamed, knowing that Tara saw everything yesterday.

“ahh nothing dear .. just joking dear .. “ She paused for a second. “Are you wearing anything underneath this dear ..?” Tara teased Maya again.

“ahh Didi .. please stop it Daddy can hear all .. please didi…” Maya pleaded to stop the humiliation.
“haha .. “ Tara laughed out loud. “If you need any help don’t hesitate to ask Didi okay .. “ Tara winked at her again and moved away from her.

“Hey what you two are joking about .. let me also hear it .. “ Maya ‘s body shook again, when Ramesh’s loud voice  resonated in the room.

“Oh nothing Rameshji .. we were just talking about cooking lunch…  nothing interesting to you ..  let's go then, I think we have achieved the goal for coming here na “  She winked at Ramesh.

“Alright then .. I don't want to take any more time from her… “ He walked towards the door. Maya was feeling awkward looking at him. Daddy might have heard everything.

“Thanks for coming Daddy .. “ She regained her composure and looked at him. He was still looking at her affectionately, Maya was relieved seeing that .
“ Next time you come, come for dinner Daddy “ Maya had a cheerful smile on her face now.

“oh why not .. I will. “He smiled .. “Ahh Tara, why don’t we invite Maya as our guest for this Friday party at City Club.. ? She can make a lot of new friends there na ?” He looked at Tara like he recalled something

“oh that's a wonderful Idea Rameshji .. Maya you should come .. It will be fun. “Tara said with an encouraging smile. 
“But Daddy Friday is a busy day for Rajiv, he will be very late .. “ Maya hesitated. Her eyes looked confused.  

“Ahh don’t worry about it Beti .. I will send my car. Let him take care of the restaurant. “He said with a honeyed voice. He was in no mood to let the opportunity go. Tara tried not to smirk as Ramesh tried to convince Maya.

“ Okay, I can come daddy .. But I need to ask Rajiv .. “ Maya paused for a second. Her fingers were playing with her Mangal sutra now which she does whenever she is nervous or confused.

“Good girl.. I will make sure he agrees dear ..” Ramesh said in an exciting voice, scanning Maya who was standing, while leaning her left shoulder to the door frame. He looked away quickly as her thigh line was getting exposed by the sun’s rays through that thin cotton nightie.

“Okay let's leave now Rameshji .. we took a lot of time from her. We interrupted her cooking. Her lunch was half cooked. Now she needs to reheat again .. right Maya .. “ Tara winked. Maya’s cheek became red in shame.

“Okay Dear see you on Friday then. “Ramesh smiled and walked towards the car. He controlled his urge to look back. He opened the door and got into the back seat with Tara. He couldn’t resist scanning Maya now. Maya won’t be able to see him through the dark glass from outside. 

“I can’t wait for Friday evening Tara .. “ He had a wicked smile on his face. He gently rubbed his crotch as the driver started the car. 

[+] 8 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 03-01-2023, 10:45 AM