Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I also feel the same.. There is no chance of reunion. If you see the couple break up, this time Krish is trapped by Deasi. As we know Krish is not in favor of Piyush and he initially reacted very strongly and finally took a bad step which he thought will work in his favour but backfired. After meera called piyush, Desai was also in a hot water but Meera trusted Desai than her husband ( during the initial stages of affair, we will not see the negatives of the new lover and we will not doubt the new lover much. Our hormone play a big roll during the initial stages of affair). Desai put it as a test on krish and meera believed him. May be latter stages she may realizes the truth and regret it. But by the time every chance of reunion is gone and she may be carrying Desai's child.
As all we know, Desai came to settled his revenge with krish. So he wanted to break his marriage and took meera. But I don't think his love towards meera is fake. I think somewhere in the middle of their unions, Desai really fell in love with meera. I belive it so due to following points.
1. Desai was keeping meera's photo in his wallet. This shows that he is in love with meera. Who will keep another women picture in wallet to see daily. He also put her picture in his bedroom. Who else do that unless and until you fall for her.
2. He was so possessive with meera especially in recent chapters. With mithrei and ananya he was not like that and even he was redy to share them with others.
3. He wanted a baby in meera. He was not looking only for a revenge but a long term relationship with meera. Without love, who wanted another man wife to be the mother of your kid. I don't think out of revenge someone can do so.

As many pointed out, his love was built on lie, cheating and intentional trapping of krish and meera, intentionally making a fight between the couples and big manipulation. Once meera come to know about the truth, she may lose respect towards her hat time husband Desai and she may regret as well. But I don't think she can break way from him like krish owing the kids.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 03-01-2023, 08:44 AM