Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(02-01-2023, 09:13 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Hi RCF, 

You have mistaken the comments. The success of Krish & Meera's relationship wasnt counted based on the number of affairs. What most are discussing is the general attitude towards one another. It is known that Krish is a cuckold and fancies his wife with many other men. Doesnt Meera too enjoy other mens company? When she is having all the fun, it is inevitable some jealousy creep in. She should have anticipated it, rather acting as if she committed all those transgressions only on the insistence of Krish.

Like any successful relationship Trust is the most essential part - especially for someone who is cuckold - letting his wife to enjoy with others. But Meera wasn't truthful to Krish and has hidden many secrets from him. Similar accusation could be laid on Krish as well as he didnt have open communication, hid his fears & doubts. That lack of honest communication and falling trust was exploited by Desai. In fact he manipulated and manufactured many of those issues and trust reducing situations.

Knowing the cuckold nature of Krish and that she too enjoyed them, Meera could have discussed her encounters with Desai that happened at Krish's back or that Jai and she had sex at the train. She chose to keep quiet. Krish came to know some of the encounters thru listening device - so he cannot confront Meera. If Meera was truthful and has loved Krish she could have spoken about them to Krish on her own.

She was careless on many occasions - like having sex with him in community hall, sex with him at house when there is a guest, excessive PDA's - wasnt she aware of what will they cause to her image with her neighbours and friends? 

Mistakes on their life is a two way street - both Krish and Meera had committed many. However, Krish has truly expressed his love and affection towards Meera than the other way round. We touch upon the earlier parts to prove how she was selfish and trampled on his feelings.

Again, we all knew this is a cuckold story. We aren't here to see a romance between Krish and Meera always. But hey - there are stories like Purva in this site which is pure cuckoldry and everyone enjoys it. Remember, there is no jealousy or any mis-communication between the couple because they are open about one another's need. We are here to enjoy the encounters of the couple, but when the main protogonists fall apart and the antagonist walks away with the heroine, then everyone takes side Smile

Cheers

I have not mistaken my friend..Was she really keep woman for Shekar? Das?..or was it the game played by the couple?
Its a known secret that there are trust and communication issues between the couple..we do not even need to discuss that as the couple is at this stage just because of the secrecy they maintain between them....people tend to forget that we are reading Krish's pov so you would know his feelings, thoughts straight away.....but other way round you need to see actions and judge Meera and verdict given so far is that she doesn't love him and never cared for him and all she did was aspire for more powerful men and used Krish as a ladder for that..that's where i differ..you do not know that..there is no clear cut betrayal in part 1 & 2..so without knowing the details why tag her as keep woman....what we see now in part 3 after Desai is a mystery so far..we have seen incoherent details, contradictory statements and final submission in last episode which i felt did not align with her character in earlier parts....All i was saying do not bring the encounters in part 1 & 2 as they bear no resemblance on this story anymore as Meera is different now..may be others feel she is all the same in all 3 parts but i differ so all your points in part 3 are true , they are the same one's i have pointed out earlier as the outliers myself..think we should just wait and not discuss further to know more about the story as keep circling on same points again and again..This would be my last post before next chapter.

I agree i plan to read A Wife's Journey again after the last episode..its a pleasant story with both husband & wife controlling their life in a much matured way with trust and communication when things go wrong while they are in the same path as in this story. Gives the much needed break.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 02-01-2023, 10:25 PM