Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(02-01-2023, 01:09 AM)bineeshm Wrote: One additional thing I forgot in my earlier comment is about Meera's FIRSTS:

1. It was Shekar whom she gave her first blowjob and not Krish
2. If was Das who took her anal virginity and not Krish.

Knowing that Krish is a Malayalee and Meera from Pune, I believe their is not an arranged marriage. Based on her character I also take liberty to assume that Krish was not the one who took her virginity in the first place.

In any case, Krish was not someone special to Meera as she claims or made Krish believe. In bed too she wasn't as open and adventurous with Krish compared to all her other paramours. In fact her constant spitting in his mouth only stamps her authority and domination over Krish than any love.

Through out the series Meera was picking one lover after other or one night stands, mostly with the blessing or knowledge of Krish. But she felt possessive, jealous and funnily righteous when Krish faltered with Shekar's wife or Ananya. That too when she found about Ananya she went to the extent of manhandling with the assistance of Das, tied him and had sex in front of Krish. Even after all these she had the temerity to claim she loved him and that Krish should be true to her is heights of hypocrisy.

Meera is a promiscuous, adulteress who is now doubling a gold digger on Desai. She never loved Krish, manipulated him to allow her adultery but made him take all the blame. Once she decided to settle down, she has now found a wealthy, well-hung, middle aged man, who she believe will be loyal to her. Good luck!

Krish - is a naive cuckold who believes everyone and everything. He doesn't deserve Meera. Hope he finds someone who truly loves him and reforms his mental issues of cuckoldry and self loathing.

Someone said that at least he had the company. I dont think Desai will give a bit to anyone and is out to destroy Krish completely. In these period when Krish was bedridden, the company would have been in Desai's pocket and Krish would have been completely replaced.

Good story coming to an end. Hope the author takes up another story line rather going for a 4th part.

Good opinion, although the first paragraph of the first part clearly mentions that they had an arranged marriage. I am not sure how did you come to the conclusion that Krish is from Kerala and Meera from Pune?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 02-01-2023, 01:31 AM