Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(01-01-2023, 08:14 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Many friends are convinced that Desai's wealth and economic clout make him untouchable, 
not to say besigable at all. 
They go so far as to say that for these reasons he even has the right to get everything imaginable.
To this I say;

"haughtiness comes before the event"

Here is a reminder,
GOLIATH was also powerful, strong, influential and very exalted, but would be defeated and destroyed by DAVID,
who had nothing but a stone sling...

Krish just has to stand up and face the opposition against (self-proclaimed Goliath) Desai....

Unless the author Krish, has made his decision to destroy Krish in a pathetic manner and trample his dignity with feet.
That would displease me and many many readers and fans of this story....

I happened to read a short story recently in which such an "unequal" disagreement is described. 
I ask you to read it, it is very interesting!

https://www...'.s/time-is-the-ultimate-revenge

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

Exactly..I cannot understand any one in this story in favor for Desai. Desai's love is not circumstantial or nor accidental, He planned and destroyed other's lives as well. Ananya and Sam, Maitreyi and many other families where he might have successfully seduced the wife with his money, power or Sexual skills. Rooting for him is like your moral values in this story is not at the right place. His tool to seduce Meera is unique compared to other women. He used himself to be a changed and good man as means to get to Meera. Nothing else changed and we have a solid proof to confirm this that nothing else changed.

From last episode you can see his ambition to split the couple..He doesn't want anything left between them hence he forced them to face each other at their vulnerable times..Meera would have cooled down when she went to her room and locked herself and eventually would have talked to Krish and might have known his side of story..If Krish explained why he drilled the holes and how Piyush got to know the secret and also how he heard all the conversations between them which made him insecure there by forcing him to think this way that if he keeps silent on Desai proposal she would come to hate him..those sequence of events are important to prove his innocence but Desai did not give that space to the couple..He barged in ..forced the couple to face themselves when they do not want to talk there by creating more rift between them until it broke. As you can see he is not a changed man..He wants Meera whether he loved her or if he is doing it for revenge..no reason can be the justification for him to end up with Meera. Unless it is really true as per Author that Meera is as ambitious in her life and never loved Krish.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 01-01-2023, 09:05 PM