Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I have read a great many books in my life so far, books that have more or less touched or engaged 
me emotionally.
I would like to highlight two of them here:

1 - Dostojevsky: Crime And Punishment.
2 - Alexandre Dumas: The Count Of Monte Cristo

In both, the lives of two women, among others, play an important and major role.

1- Sonja, who prostitutes herself for lack of money in her family. But she falls in love with the main character
Raskolnikov and leaves her life as a prostitute behind.
She chooses the sincere, honest, poor, unegostic, but also unstable Raskolnikov, who radiates fresh youth...

2- Mercedes, who on her wedding day lost her lover Man (whom she had married only a few hours before) 
Edmond Dantes, through an intriguing slander. 
A few years later, she married Fernand Mondego, a slightly older, respected military officer, who was well known to
the public but who had also taken part in the intrigue against the young Dantes (of which Mercedes knew nothing!).
Through this marriage she had money, power, was the centre of attention, was in the high society of Paris at that
time, BUT totally unhappy and lonely.
She no longer had her soulmate with her, beside her.

Resume:
Meera at the beginning (maybe only!) to hide the voyeuristic fantasies of her husband Krish, decided to sleep with
other men outside her marriage, but later on discovered her "hidden" greed for sex, power, money and luxury.
Therefore, she increasingly sought the closeness of Desai, who seemed to give her all this. 
The turning point and decision for this was, (in my opinion) the blow-job in his car, which would be later on the day
of her Anniversary day founded and "festively" put into action.
Since that day, the decision was made for Meera that she would go this way. At least work towards it.
Without regard for Krish, neighbours, friends, colleagues, business partners and acquaintances.
She had made this her target by putting on the mask of the unmaral wife !

She has now reached a crossroads and has to make a decision.

First:
Like Sonja, radically stop her previous life (as slut-wife and concubine), apologise to Krish, sort everything out 
and start "new".

Secondly:
Have lots of money, jewellery, cars, houses, luxury, debauched sex with Desai, but deep in her heart, 
like Mercedes, live a lonely, unhappy and long-term shadowy existence...

The Author Krish has the decision in his pen ...

Wishing you all a healthy, happy and peaceful 2023.

Lollobionda
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 01-01-2023, 02:26 AM