Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 12:46 PM)khemucha Wrote: A. to consider "filmy" as potentially offensive on a forum full of wild mind boggling fantasies is a bit rich ... isn't it ... Big Grin .... even this story ... its so full of such mind-numbing nonsensical scenarios and conversations, so totally removed from reality that its beyond "filmy" ... is "xossipy" ... pun intended ... we go along with these titilating flights of impossibility as it excites us and grips our imagination ... and effects other parts of our anatomy ... Lotpot Lotpot Lotpot  ... so no offence taken nor intended ...

B. make him love her only so that he can loose her ... a bit sadistic no ... you really want to skewer Desai and condemn him to a miserable long life tortured by guilt and remorse. Unlikely. My take is that people like Desai are incapable of loving anyone but themselves ... they can get stumped ... may be forced to walk away ... they may loose ... but never a twitch of remorse or guilt ... they can only be killed ... that moment of terminal shock as they realize that their puppet has turned on them ... is the only satisfaction one can hope for ... thats why I want him dead ... lets see how the author is inclined ...

C. admire that you aslways seek happy outcomes ... I on the other hand love greek tragedies ...

D. please don't let me infect you ... ha ha ha ha

The prediction was for just fun..looking at yours..To be frank i do not care about the ending...I do not carry the same emotion i used to have for the couple...what we actually need now is every one to own their mistakes.

Krish..acknowledging what he truly is and what is responsible for and how much he should own in this mess..He should not and i repeat should not take the blame for everything as he usually have the tendency to do and if necessary make Meera realize the mistakes she did because we see this many times from his POV that he thinks differently than what he says..He feels whats happening before him some times is not what he desires yet he chooses to give the freedom to his wife and as we know now it has back fired.

Meera..Good or bad she has started to look beyond her husband..she has now connection emotionally with another person for the first time in her life...I just want to know her reasons for this and those reason not to be silly..She has to own her share in this marriage failure. Realize if its true that her assessment as always is not correct even if it is a mistake for calling it quits on Krish or if She loves Desai with all his manipulations then she should go ahead and rock that boat as well. Either way she needs to come clean as well on her thoughts,pain..everything

Desai..The person that we do not know the most about..His inner thoughts, His ambitions..Whether his love is true..all is fair in love and war..then there is not much he can be blamed for other than his infidelity( we do not know yet ) with Meera which beats his purpose for all this if its true love. We need to know him completely ..his scams,his plans,his accomplices and If he truly split the couple with his manipulations he needs to come clean

After all this the ending seriously doesn't matter and do not carry any weight for me.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 31-12-2022, 08:48 PM