Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 11:37 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Ok taught not to comment untill the last chapter comes out but yaa couldn't control it. Let's just zoom out from the last chapter and see this saga as a whole.
It would have been better if author had ended the story at last part itself. Although not a perfect ending it was something we could all agree upon but again at last Meera contacted Desai.
Now the third part started with couple leading normal life. Than enter 2 main character Tejas and Desai. Tejas was necessary to awaken the hiding cuckold desires of Krish. Desai was a beast who wants everyone he desires. He tried Meera with his usual tactics, he failed. then he tried to get by bringing the couple in debt trap he again failed finally with changed person concept worked out. Many characters came and went like Meera boss , twins etc all came to awaken the cuckoldness of Krish or desires or Meera. Each had their own role. Ananya and Maiteri played vital role to show the Desai capabilities in bed and his cunningness.  There can be two possibilities:
1. Desai is manipulating everything, he couldn't stand the humiliation by Krish at the beginning of this chapter so he wanted to get meera by hook or by crook. He got it but he didn't stop there he wanted to hit the nail on coffin by not only seperating couple but also impregnating Meera and get child from her. What an revenge it could be, it's like smack down in a match with death blow. If this was the plan than we will definitely hear from him in next part. Where first he will take Meera to his home town and meet his parents , marry her , get a child than call and tell Krish how he executed all his plan. I don't think he might leave Meera after that also. Once Meera knows about this, she can't do much more either she have to stay with Desai and continue as family or get divorce and stay alone with his child. She can't face Krish after this tragedy. That could be very tragic end to this saga. People might think it would have been better if this part didn't came only.
2. Desai is really changed man, he knows he can't lead life like this through out. He needs a companion, he need heir for his property, some one to spend life with and enjoy the settled life. Some reflection of this is his possessiveness of Meera during social gatherings, marriage ,shopping etc, he didn't try his chance initially. He taught whatever comes to his plate he will have it and leave once the couple want him to go, but the injury to Krish gave him a chance to not only know the passiveness of Krish but also gave him surplus amount of time with Meera.
Do u know what was the biggest mistake of Krish , allowing Meera to spend whole night with Desai , he taught they will have sex and only enjoy but it fired back. Desai not only had sex but he talked his heart out with Meera. Shared his feelings , his love understood her , saw her in eyes , u know it's easy to understand women when u look her in eyes at right movement, they speak a lot and express what is in their heart. He was with her at that instant , on the right ocassion when she desired her husband to be with her.
On the other hand what did Krish do he liked when other men touched her like the market incident with Tejas, the train incident with jai and all previous encounter.
He allowed his wife to be touched and enjoyed by other men. Just enjoying his fantasies.
Sorry i may be wrong and feminist it's just my opinion, i may be wrong also. About women they crave for love, exactly right amount of possessiveness, care from the loved one at right ocassion. Honesty from the person. If she gets these than she will definately fall for that person, let him be devil like desai, rowdy etc , same happened with Meera.
Which women can withstand behaviour from husband who is like Krish , he might love her but he is wimpy, he always imagine Meera with someone else. If Desai was not so cunning and evil , he would have allowed him before only to get Meera that too before ananya. This is pretty evident because he immediately allowed Desai once he was changed man.
Some reader are telling why blame only Krish for this Meera is equally responsible he had her share also. But who brought the devil walking in street to his home. It's Krish if we want to blame, it's Krish 75% and rest on Meera. If not Krish she might have not choosen this path. They might have been settled by now. Life gives u opportunity once or twice you should make most of it and try to forget the past and get over, lead normal life. But what did Krish do he started digging his own grave. Handed over the shovel to Desai, when he got injured Desai got opportunity to spend time with Meera. He could have denied Desai staying at home but NO he kept mum. Which husband will do that.
If author wanted Meera to end with Krish he would have done it lot earlier, like after aniversary night or may be one more encounter after that . Then showing true face of desai to couple. Than couple throwing him out from their life. Living happily ever after. But that again would have supress the wimpiness of Krish to be explored by some other person like das shekar or Desai kind. May be he wanted to teach Krish a lesson , like what will happen if you don't learn from your mistakes and repeat mistakes again and again. This is what will happen ,you will loose what you love for ever.
Couple getting together again looks distant chance now especially after the sex that happened between desai and Meera. This is different from the previous sexual encounters, she willingly had sex with desai this time by herself , she was only Meera during the sex expressing all her internal desires, it was not for Krish fantasy , it was for the love and care shown by Desai towards her. Krish was no where in the picture this time. May be Meera was emotionally broken by the cheating of Krish like drilling holes or hiding piyush thing. May be she was blinded by the acquisitions of Desai on Krish and krish failure to overcome those allegations. But what has happened can never be erased or reversed. It's meera submitting to Desai by her will and soul. Even if Krish get back Meera by exposing Desai,  but she is not old Meera we knew or Krish's Meera.  she is gone now. This Meera would be a Meera moulded by Desai or ravaged by Desai what we can say. I think Krish lost the battle finally and author wanted this.
By one this episode the world has turned upside down.  people supporting the couple rejoining like rcf, Lolo and even me area against it now and vice-versa like vikadakavi etc. So much form this one episode.
Only thing what I felt was Meera blaming everything on Krish was not ok. She had her part too in this , while krish was digging the grave she played her part by removing the mud from it.
If there is not huge turn of event in last episode there is nothing left in it. Even if Krish gets meera she is not the same one, previous sex encounter were not emotional one or submissive one like the last she agreed to be mother of Desai child thats the death blow. She might pop an ipill later but what about the emotional joining of their soul at that movement. How can anyone nullify that after this incident it's impossible.
Honestly I didn't expected this from this story i taught one or two incidents after aniversary and couple finding truth of Desai and kick him out and thats it end of saga. But author had something else in mind. If this is the end that this definately looks like couple relationship was banged by Desai slowly and killed it, cant digest that.
If this is the end that it looks like , couple digged the grave with both hands , then slept in it ( their relationship died in hands of them and Desai) gave shovel in hands of Desai to put mud and cover it. He will be last man standing nd rejoicing now.
When Argentina won the world Cup i taught Krish might win back Meera through his pure love defeating Desai, love can win over the sex that was my thinking. But reverse happened here ha ha ha.
There is a reason why Dhoni and Messi won the world Cup and Virat and ronoldo didn't . Messi and dhoni just wanted to win the world Cup it was their love towards it, although they had their natural skills and luck. But they didn't had selfishness, they didn't wanted to prove the world what they are capable of, they didnt want team to revolve arround them they were part of team and helped to achieve it. That's why we like them. All ronoldo fans I am sorry that is what it is Messi is Messi and Ronaldo has not win the world Cup. Defend it anyway u like but world cup is world cup.  Anyways I m not good at sport analysis but i had to say what I felt.
There is nothing left in this story , will see what will happen in last part and conclude it. Krish for God sake don't start part 4 or keep any openings to it , just end it whatever way you want it ,good or bad just end it. We don't want to go throught the emotional turmoil once again. If you want to kill any character kill it but no part 4 plz.
We just come to xossipy to read this story and u gave best reason to hate it now. Very few story attached us to this website. Recently only this story I can say. That also will be gone after next part may be.

I didn't wanted to comment until last part but anyways couldn't stop myself , this part is the long commented part i think in this entire saga. Almost 7 to 8 pages.
Anyway all the very best for the last and conclusive part. God bless
Next will be comment on Krish writing after last chapter and not much on story part.
Yes, the story has  ended for Meera and Krish, after the last episode and the cruel way Meera ditched Krish (She says she had not fallen for Desai to Krish and next minute she confesses her love to Desai). This pretty much means that the couple won't be reunited.

Krish in the second episode was close to making the great decision of leaving her wife and setting himself free but gave in when he saw the state of Meera towards the end. 

The only thing remaining in this story is whether he takes revenge on Desai and comes out on top.  If Meera and Krish were to be reunited in the next episode, the story would become a repeat of the second part and nobody wants that.  No amount of justification or repentance would help Meera now, she has committed the unpardonable sin of loving another man. Krish would never be able to trust her after that.

Lots of questions are still unanswered and might remain so after the next episode, so I hope that author explains the reasons behind them all. As someone has suggested a prologue after the last episode might give some more clarity.

Part 4 is not needed for this story, already part 3 was an epic and humongous chapter and there is nothing much left to explore about the couple .
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 31-12-2022, 05:58 PM