Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Wink 
(31-12-2022, 04:56 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Author Krish is having a habit of providing unexpected twist. He always provide a twist which is not predicted by the readers. Jai incident is an example. No one thought about such an incident . Because it is not matching with the flow of character of meera. She used to share all her secret or mistakes to krish. This one she hide from him but shared with a third person. And also she is living with that guilt.  The characterization is not matching with that of Meera. After jai, she slept with Ashis, then Desai. So if she had a feeling of guilt or becoming a whore kind of thought, she will strongly opposes krish cuckold nature. Instead she was an active participants in this .Not at all believable for readers. piyush stay with the couple was introduced for making a drift between meera and krish. But that episode received  lot of backfire from the readers and author krish itself stated that he made some changes from the original paln. So it was evident that author will reintroduce piyush again to separate the couple and that is happened in the latest episode.

Meera is very proud about Desai. She is calling him as a good and great man. And she is proud because she belive that she is the person who changed Desai to a great man from his eveil character. But as a wife she failed to change her husband from a cuckold to normal one. She failed because she never took any serious effort to change krish. She made Desai great but krish to be remain with his cuckold nature. After car sex incident, krish was asking to meera that Whether she like Cuckholding her husband. That was a golden moment for Meera to say NO ( if she was not enjoying that Or living with the burden of guilt due to krish cuckold nature). She did not answered for his direct question and always joke about this by calling krish by cucky husband etc. In fact she was giving more encouragement for his fantasy.
End of this story is really predictable now as only a few possible scenario are left over for climax and are  pointed out by fellow readers. May be author krish will try for another unexpected twist as well to beat readers prediction happy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 31-12-2022, 05:00 PM