Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Hi everyone...I had an awesome experience to share...!!

Last night when I was coming back from office...I had to board an auto daily and it takes half an hour to reach my place due to heavy traffic..as auto frequency will be less it will be fully packed everyday...

Yesterday I was waiting for auto and this one came full of girls and an old uncle almost packed in it and there was place for two.I sat inside auto and there was gap between me and the other hot girl in auto..driver was waiting for another person to come so that he can fill it up and go..

No one turned up so he started moving I was little disappointed but luckily as he moved just a little forward a hot chick in jeans t shirt stopped the auto she was little chubby...I wantedly moved inside giving her place at the end instead of making her sit between me and the other girl.

As she was little chubby she occupied almost half place of mine..half of her left ass was on my right thigh and my left thigh was touching the girl on my left and in front of me three girls , I adjusted my legs between two in front of me as there was no place at all to sit properly...my legs were touching the girls sitting in front of me..every girl in the auto was looking stunned at me as I was enjoying 4 girls at a time...

Auto started moving in heavy traffic for every jerk I can feel the asses thighs and boobs of both the hot chicks sitting on either side of me..after sometime girl on my right got phone call ,, to take mobile from her bag she moved left wowww she was almost in my hands and her boobs were right in front of shoulders ,, she became busy in phone call and didn't bother me..that gave me nice chance to do what ever I want..

I was slowly touching her waist with my elbow she was not even responding and looking at me...my shoulders were rubbing her back and my right hand was touching her left boob..for every jerk of auto I am getting good body massage with the hot ladies in the auto..

After sometime I just turned left to see the reaction of hot girl sitting left to me...wowwww to my surprise her cleavage was clearly visible..as the girls sitting in front me were very close to my face they r not looking into my eyes and looking else where so I can clearly look into her deep cleavage...driver didn't put on light inside so with the other vehicles light I can see her cleavage and black bra holding her boobs tightly...my dick started raising with the view and touch of all the 4 hot teen girls sitting around me..

As it was heavy traffic I got chance to enjoy all the ladies as much as I can with all touches..after 45 min of awesome auto journey I reached my place and masturbated imagining al the four girls giving me body massage..believe me packed autos will have real fun...so guys prefer autos than bikes...

XXXX
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-12-2022, 02:25 PM