Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 10:09 AM)RCF Wrote: A.
... Man you have so much creativity..I laughed at the end where Meera writes a note before her execution and its not to offend you but i genuinely felt that ending was so filmy and comic. My version below might also be little filmy lol ...

B.
... As for Desai..you all are wrong about him..he considers every thing business i know but i truly wish for him to actually love Meera and then lose her..that would be an apt punishment for him..the hatred he will see in her face for him should be the right ending for his character.

C.
... There could be prologue where in the couple could meet after a year or two and maybe their status is still single all this time and only living in their memories and probably could get together and start fresh..this time with a baby Smile

D. ... Desai kills himself lol

A. to consider "filmy" as potentially offensive on a forum full of wild mind boggling fantasies is a bit rich ... isn't it ... Big Grin .... even this story ... its so full of such mind-numbing nonsensical scenarios and conversations, so totally removed from reality that its beyond "filmy" ... is "xossipy" ... pun intended ... we go along with these titilating flights of impossibility as it excites us and grips our imagination ... and effects other parts of our anatomy ... Lotpot Lotpot Lotpot ... so no offence taken nor intended ...

B. make him love her only so that he can loose her ... a bit sadistic no ... you really want to skewer Desai and condemn him to a miserable long life tortured by guilt and remorse. Unlikely. My take is that people like Desai are incapable of loving anyone but themselves ... they can get stumped ... may be forced to walk away ... they may loose ... but never a twitch of remorse or guilt ... they can only be killed ... that moment of terminal shock as they realize that their puppet has turned on them ... is the only satisfaction one can hope for ... thats why I want him dead ... lets see how the author is inclined ...

C. admire that you aslways seek happy outcomes ... I on the other hand love greek tragedies ...

D. please don't let me infect you ... ha ha ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes khemucha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by khemucha - 31-12-2022, 12:46 PM