Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I was hoping for such a thing to happen, So as soon as we entered the room we started kissing, smooching and was wild this time, she even bit my lips, due to kissing and smooching both our lips were swollen and had became red. I was really hungry for a pussy around my dick this time. So our foreplay lasted only for 15-20 min this time and as soon as I licked her pussy, within few sec she said Sam try again. I knew what she meant, I made her in doggy position and then entered her from behind, it was really tight but my dick’s head was inside and she screamed and I knew she was in pain, so I didn’t move a bit and was caressing her boobs and her ass and her back..kissing her back her neck..made her relax and then I pushed again and my dick was inside her pussy and she moaned with pain. I didn’t move and was in that position for about a minute and then while caressing her boobs I started moving my dick in and out very slowly. I was in heaven, I had fucked virgin girls before but this pussy was really tight. I fucked her in the same position for 5 minutes till the time she declared she was about to cum.
So I increased my speed and as she came she let her body lose and she laid on the bed, my with a pop my penis came out of her pussy then I turned into missionary position and then again entered her, she moaned and then I gained my speed and what a site it was, her eyes closed, her hair all open, she was biting her lips and I could see her boobs bouncing with my every thrust. I was a sight. After fucking her madly in that position, I knew to make her beg for sex again I had to give her the best of what I can do. I made her stand against the wall and entered her pussy, and asked her to look into the mirror.
I was holding her one leg in my arm and she was looking into the full length mirror were she could she me fucking her. I knew this will drive her crazy, so I smooched her and fucked her hard, my every trust was from my hips. And from every thrust I could hear her moan escaping from our smooch. She was in total Ecstasy. And then she broke the kiss, hugged me tightly looked into that mirror and her moans told everything how she was feeling, She declared that I am about to cum again, so I increased my speed and we both came together, I could feel her cum on my cock, she she could also feel my penis pulses. We then headed towards the bed again and slept in each others arm, While sleeping I was watching her sleep, and only one thing came into my mind what a beauty.
But one more thing stuck me, why did she lied about being a virgin, She wasn’t, the way she enjoyed it, she had sex before. And there was no blood from her pussy. I knew it didn’t matter to me that she had sex with someone else before or not, but yaah I really liked this girl in my arms sleeping calmly. So I made my mind not to make a fuss about this lie now, but when she is gone to her home then I will bring this topic.
When she woke up, we went to book her ticket to her home back, we roamed around Jaipur we had dinner and all this time we were teasing each other sexually and it was fun, exciting, many a times guys and girls saw what were doing, but it least bothered us. When we reached our room, we had sex like wild animals, we fucked 4 times that night. We didn’t sleep, were naked till morning. We enjoyed wild sex, passionate sex, dirty talking sex. And really enjoyed a lot, I had brought only 3 condoms, so our last sex was a passionate one without condom, and she really enjoyed it. She said if you fuck me again then don’t ever use a condom, I really like the feeling of bare skin. I had a control, so I said any thing for you baby, While having wild sex, she scratched my whole back and it was drawing blood, but we enjoyed a lot, so it didn’t matter me at all. So in the morning I again fucked her before dropping her home without condom and she came 3 times. I couldn’t believe from a very shy girl, she became a sex manic in one day. I dropped her on the bus stand, and she left.

After she reached home, we talked and I brought up the topic of her virginity, she cried and told me the whole story ( that one for later) I got angry on her saying I don’t want to talk to you as you are a liar. I was upset as she didn’t tell me the truth before, she thought she could fool and I won't know. I then only told her, I didn’t care if you fuck other guys, what I care about is you tell me about it. So I started ignoring her.. I thought while she is in Jaipur, I can enjoy her daily. Now it's high time to break my ego and go to meet her. But I still wanted the upper hand in my relationship, so I told her we will see on Monday. But in my heart I was waiting for Monday. We fucked and fucked and now her very tight pussy can even take a dick bigger than mine. Hope you enjoyed the experience..

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-12-2022, 12:05 PM