Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 02:02 AM)khemucha Wrote: As I said, I am fixated with the title. So the story in the next episode will also be from Krish's pov. Meera's pov can only happen if she has a heart to heart discussion with Krish ... fat chance of that happening now, or he overhears her discussion with Desai ... unlikely because he will have to return home and the bitterness is so high that its unlikely any sane conversation will happen ... moreover with desai it will not be a un-influenced conversation as Desai will always manipulate it to his advantage, or he reads a letter from her sometime later(before she does something drastic) or hears her version from a friend both trust(Ananya?, Tejas?), or we never see it. But whats sure is that the story will continue from Krish's pov only ... because of the title.

She makes a great deal of the fact that he did not hate her for the jai incident ... but can you hate a person who is just a whore to you ... Desai does not hate her as she is just a whore for him ... something he has to snatch from Krish ... once done he'll go looking for the nearest trash can to dump her ... Desai's hate for Krish is really evident in this episode ... thats his motive ... maybe nobody ever hit him before ... he never forgot nor forgave ... first pointed out by Manasi

As for Meera, till now she has always been a pleasure seeking, blame shifting, resposibility averse manipulative person ... who will get her just desserts ... because as many have pointed out ... reunion is not possible ... except on the death-bedside of the other ... because if the author gives the couple another chance ... it will be grave injustice to the characterization he has built so masterfully till now ... a repeat of part 2 will be ridiculous ... so no part 4 - don't do it.

I think Parvati and Nidhi are the only two people who can now intervene and clear Meera's current wealth-n-phallus induced mind-fog ... because what have they contributed to the story so far ... they need to justify their presence in the story after all and there is just one chapter left. This story deserves a tragic end to be truly great. My most preferred closure scenario is - Desai exposed, Meera kills him, is sentenced to death for murder, before execution either writes or narrates confession to Krish, he forgives her and she goes to the gallows. Till the end she remains his wife, because the title has no reference to an ex-wife. There, that's title fixation for you.

khemucha

Man you have so much creativity..I laughed at the end where Meera writes a note before her execution and its not to offend you but i genuinely felt that ending was so filmy and comic. My version below might also be little filmy lol

I will try to see if i can predict what might happen..and it will be interesting to see if i will come close to the outcome.

Obviously Krish is devastated..as usual he will drink a lot or i feel he might end up in some bar and get drunk..after couple of days what will nag him apart from other obvious things about Meera ( why did she do it and how could she do it kind of things) is did he really imagine Desai and Meera's sex in the morning, first he has to believe that he did not imagine then he would try to investigate on that..there are two possibilities here.

1. Desai knew about the holes in the door and was playing Krish- In this scenario only one way he would have known it..He might have bugged the whole house or like Manasi has predicted at some point might have figured it out with him forgetting his phone in the room and still hearing it from living room. Either way..he might have recorded Meera and him as a back up plan to black mail Meera in case the couple get cute eventually and cast him away from their lives.

2. Desai doesn't know anything about holes and he genuinely brought some one to fuck - Desai with his penchant to enjoy sex so frequently could not wait 8 weeks and got frustrated that Meera is not agreeing for sex...so he might have brought some one home..as he doesn't have home in that city any more..obviously he could go to the hotel..but he knows Krish cannot move from his bed so he prefers the readily available home to him so he brings her to his bedroom in Krish's house.

I believe its the second one..based on his reaction here..he was not acting smug as he should be if he planted the idea in Krish's head instead he is  genuinely surprised how he came to know that he had sex in the house.

"Desai, be a man and admit the truth. Didn't you have sex with her two weeks ago?"
Desai just stared at me without saying anything.

So who is the lady that Desai brought to home if my theory is correct..It should be only 4 other female characters that are in the story.
1. Maitrei - Possible but where is the fun in that..we know they are both sort of a team
2. Ananya - Nah..he is done with her as far as i know..he is not interested
3. Nidhi - Chances are high..He might have found the footage of her in the office and could have blackmailed her
4. Parvathi - Even more high..Either by showing Nidhi's video or even more wild guess ..Parvathi is in with him in all of this..The seduction game going on between Krish and Parvathi could be one way of Desai trying to get Meera..Make Krish commit a mistake with Parvathi. So he genuinely brought her home just for fun.

Anyways Krish will find out the mystery eventually ..it has to be him as no one else will bother to check this mystery as Meera thinks something wrong with his head. Now when he knows what happened..its time for confrontation. He will also make some key decisions before the confrontation. He just proves to Meera that everything she believes in Desai is wrong..both of them push Desai to the edge so he confesses everything and Krish then walks away leaving his wife and her lover...Next day or two Meera visits him..obviously either to come clean ( about all her fears..all the questions we had as readers if Author suits any of them worthy ) and want him back as usual or probably she will she say she doesn't deserve so may be a good bye.
Either way both parting ways would be more apt here..esp Krish should believe that once you lost your place in her heart you will truly lose her...He knows that she loved Desai..so he will not accept her and with her guilt all this while which she never revealed maintaining it a secret will make him set her free.

As for Desai..you all are wrong about him..he considers every thing business i know but i truly wish for him to actually love Meera and then lose her..that would be an apt punishment for him..the hatred he will see in her face for him should be the right ending for his character.

There could be prologue where in the couple could meet after a year or two and maybe their status is still single all this time and only living in their memories and probably could get together and start fresh..this time with a baby Smile

Or I could be wrong..Krish ends up with Parvathi and Meera with Ashish...Desai kills himself lol
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 31-12-2022, 10:09 AM