Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 02:09 AM)manasi Wrote: 3.      Does Meera love Desai? Does Meera love Krish?

Let’s assume Meera loves Krish. Her reaction on learning Krish had sex with Ananya justifies same. Again her leaving Krish on learning his sexual relationship with sheelu confirms.
But she was not bothered to check Krish’s condition aftermath her ugly showcase with Das. Krish could have committed suicide! This incident is sufficient to conclude that she doesn’t love Krish.

Agreed she should have come back and checked on him but she was equally devastated and ashamed of what she has done..so she asked Das to reach out (He called 3 times same night on Meera's behest) and check on him..though it is not enough i still think you can give benefit of doubt here

Again on learning Krish in three square with another woman, she rushed to the place to catch him.  She loved him so much that, not finding him there, she decided not only to abandon search but also accepted Desai’s offer to get fucked.  As revealed subsequently, she was not that drunken and she was not forced. Is not this incidents is ridiculous?

She did not rush to Square to catch him..she went there to confirm its not Ananya and what Krish was saying is the truth but once she checks him with Nikita..she confirms one more thing that Krish might have really moved on..she could have been in so much pain and she wants distraction and only thing that can provide her could be Desai who might have been following her a lot..and his timing could have been right so she might have finally given in..as for her at that point it didn't matter all she wanted was she doesn't want to be alone.

You can strengthen your views on her lack of attachment with the fact that she had never considered Krish for any sexual privileges say anal or blowjob on first instance. On her first intercourse we have no knowledge.

Is it..I do not think Desai was the first for her sexual privileges nor Das..She always have tried those with Krish before or maybe i am wrong i do not remember.

So, Meera did not love Krish. She remained married under compulsion. However, there are clear conflict in her behaviour.

I always thought she did..and believed in that but one thing I can agree based on recent events and looking back on few instances.. there are many contradicting statements now that we have a confession from Meera that she was living her marriage on guilt which was truly not aligning with what we have read so far.

Did Meera made any sacrifice for Krish. Not a proven single one except the claim that she was used for fulfilling Krish’s cuckold fantasy.

Same is the case from Krish..did he make any sacrifice for her? If we could believe that despite on many instances Krish shared his wife and would love to see his wife fucked by many men and yet he can love her..why can't we believe the same for Meera that despite Meera crossing line many times on her own accord and also for Krish..she loved Krish?

Meera had multiple sex partners. Some are on behest of Krish and others she chose of her own. So, the claim of Meera  submitting to multiple men in order to satisfy Krish’s sexual fantasies is utterly false. Also Krish has never forced Meera in whoring. It was her choice. In fact i doubt whether she had refused opening her legs to anyone when approached. She is projected as a woman ready to be seduced.

Agreed 100% she is only claiming this in last episode..we have never seen her claiming that he is whoring her and she is carrying that guilt in her marriage and it is killing her. There were instances of her yelling at Krish for making her seduce men sometimes but once she is in she has always loved it.

There could be only two reasons for Meera’s whoring. Meera is sexually unsatisfied ( she needed more than what Krish could provide) and/ or Meera is in search of a better life partner. We have no knowledge about any monetary gain out of Meera’s whoreship.

I do not believe she is seeking sex outside for satisfaction and to compensate what she is missing with Krish nor she is in search for better life partner..Her character was etched in incoherent details like you have mentioned..On one episode we see her yelling at Krish for his cuckold nature and blaming him for being same old Krish and other instances we see her give in to Desai and others like Ashish and Jai with complete cooperation and enjoying the moment...She has never said a firm no till now to either Krish's fantasies or other's advances and yet her beliefs are completely opposite..so its hard to comprehend but i believe one thing to be true until this last episode that she loved Krish.

Thanks Manasi for being considerate.

I agree i have avoided commenting on your views as well. As our views are at opposite ends of a spectrum and there by contradicting each other's views will see no end..though i believe we could agree to disagree.

I will take liberty to put forth my comments one last time on few of your thoughts since we are anyways almost at the end of the story. I have marked my comments above.

Thanks for your analysis as always.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 31-12-2022, 04:50 AM