Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(31-12-2022, 02:09 AM)manasi Wrote: @RCF

I am really upset over your personal experiences on relationship front. A relationship need not be confined to man woman. The problem is attachment, the problem is in our brain structure. The continuous interaction within relationship bring forth positive as well as negative sides of any person. As per law of nature,  the negative sides become pre-dominant, when you are assured of the existence of the person. Once the person is lost from your life, the positive attributes become significant. We continue re-evaluation and feel pain for injustice. The only remedy is mind control.

Your attachment with Meera character explains a lot about you.   I had stopped interacting on your views to avoid hurting unknowingly.  My sincere prayers for your early meaningful detachment.

Now back to the story:

I wish author Krish don’t read this until the end of this part III saga.  In no way I intend to dis-credit him or hurt him. The character aberration observed by me may be due to my lack of apprehension of the characters and poor understanding.

I thought of highlighting a few points, may be proved to be interesting. While scanning through various comments, I got tempted to share my thoughts. I will try to keep my thoughts as brief as possible.

Please don’t threaten me on the definition and true realization of the word love. Also I believe character's actions and reactions in situations are best for an analysis, unless sudden impulsive force dominates. Conversations mostly are mixed with hidden self interest and need not be correct.

1.      Does Krish love Meera?  If yes, how much?

Immediately after utterly humiliated by Das- Meera, Krish immersed into boozing to forget pain. Next morning he could come to terms with reality and slowly recovered from shock. Within a short span, he was totally out of torment to the level to flirt with Das’s sister in law. He enjoyed her companionship and took her to three square for a joy ride. Nowhere he was near remorse and subsequently had sex with her. Krish didn’t do it out of revenge.

Even on the Das-Meera show case day, he got engaged with Ananya in meaning full entertainment.

Throughout the story, Meera was never an essential part for him. Meera was a tool for enhancing his sexual fantasies. Without Meera also he could easily enjoy and lead his life.

So, Meera walking out of his life to settle with Desai should not have much consequences to Krish as some readers proposing. It’s like, if Meera comes back, accept her and if she doesn’t, no problem.

Actually, I strongly believe Krish character has been forced to behave cuckold and so Krish is sometimes behaving abnormally. His behaviour sometimes indicates that he is giving space to Meera solely for her own enjoyment and his enjoyment is not at all connected. That’s why he is forced to sag occasionally on pretext of enjoyment.

One side it has been shown his interests for sex to other women and on opportunity he indulges in. He makes unhealthy advances to different women. On the other side, he has been shown a man of characters to refuse easy preys even on opportunity. Just conflicting.

2.      Does Desai love Meera?

Apparently yes. He has made certain changes into himself for Meera. Considering his devotions and commitments, there should not have any doubt.

We have witnessed Desai’s manipulation to Krish. Everything is fair in love and war.

Exceptions: Desai openly grouped Meera in a crowded bus while he was sure to get her in a short while. Chances of getting caught and subsequent thrashing was very very high. We are aware of mob culture. Not only his reputation but Meera’s reputation was at stake. No person would push his love to obvious threats knowingly. This single incident clearly shows his lack of love .

If Desai really loved Meera, he would have never made her sexual encounters with him exposed to third party. He had no love for Maitreyi or Ananya and so he didn’t hesitate to expose them. He treated Meera on same level.

It has been claimed by many that Desai is very possessive about his women as echoed by Meera. I beg to differ with this. A man will never expose his woman sexually to third party, if he is possessive about her. You people please correct me if I am wrong.

So, possibly Desai wanted revenge against humiliation.

3.      Does Meera love Desai? Does Meera love Krish?

Apparently looking at her behaviour, the way she reacts on information of plane crash and the type of privileges she grants to Desai  indicate her love. But her agreeing to allow Desai to group her in crowded bus creating situations for public humiliation doesn’t look like.

Only observing keenly her behaviour, it’s prominent that she was wooing Desai with privileges and carrying out experiments to confirm her selection as future life partner. While doing so, she brilliantly withheld crucial informations about her past life. Normally you don’t hide your dark sides in a relationship solely built on love.

In my view, Meera chosen Desai for all other things expect love. Her reaction on news of plane crash is character aberration.

Let’s assume Meera loves Krish. Her reaction on learning Krish had sex with Ananya justifies same. Again her leaving Krish on learning his sexual relationship with sheelu confirms.
But she was not bothered to check Krish’s condition aftermath her ugly showcase with Das. Krish could have committed suicide! This incident is sufficient to conclude that she doesn’t love Krish.

Again on learning Krish in three square with another woman, she rushed to the place to catch him.  She loved him so much that, not finding him there, she decided not only to abandon search but also accepted Desai’s offer to get fucked.  As revealed subsequently, she was not that drunken and she was not forced. Is not this incidents is ridiculous?

You can strengthen your views on her lack of attachment with the fact that she had never considered Krish for any sexual privileges say anal or blowjob on first instance. On her first intercourse we have no knowledge.

So, Meera did not love Krish. She remained married under compulsion. However, there are clear conflict in her behaviour.

Did Meera made any sacrifice for Krish. Not a proven single one except the claim that she was used for fulfilling Krish’s cuckold fantasy.

Meera had multiple sex partners. Some are on behest of Krish and others she chose of her own. So, the claim of Meera  submitting to multiple men in order to satisfy Krish’s sexual fantasies is utterly false. Also Krish has never forced Meera in whoring. It was her choice. In fact i doubt whether she had refused opening her legs to anyone when approached. She is projected as a woman ready to be seduced.

There could be only two reasons for Meera’s whoring. Meera is sexually unsatisfied ( she needed more than what Krish could provide) and/ or Meera is in search of a better life partner. We have no knowledge about any monetary gain out of Meera’s whoreship.

**************//****************

What could be future from here?

Readers are of diversified opinions.

Most are with Meera -Desai as couple. After this recent developments, they feel Meera will never understand Desai’s manipulation and so no return back. Meera will never introspect.
Very few think Meera will be back with Krish. They feel that to justify the name of the story, Meera has to be back. Means, it’s author’s  mercy.

Some also suggested many options like suicide by Krish.

I think author doesn’t have much choices. Extreme cases like accidental death etc can always be a handy weapon for any author to draw a unexpected end. Otherwise, if characters are allowed to behave naturally, author can’t do much. As I have pointed out many times in this column and in my many earlier postings that the behaviours of the characters are incoherent.  In such cases author has a lot of library to veer the story at any point.

I have already explained earlier that in the event of Meera walking out with Desai, Krish is the winner. Krish has already proven in earlier occasion that Meera walking out of his life doesn’t  disturb him much. So, committing nuisance is ruled out.

Let’s  inspect some basic human behaviour. Women are more prone to this.

Any woman is pleased when you praise her beauty irrespective of her actual beauty. Even a beautiful woman who is well aware of her beauty will be extremely happy on praise.
Now think differently. Just tell to an ugly looking woman that she is ugly. Can you imagine the reaction? She is ugly looking and she knows that. But she can’t tolerate the same when she is reminded.

You can’t call a lame man in similar fashion. He will be tremendously offended and mostly will react wildly.

Let’s see another example. A thief by virtue of his profession indulges in thefts. He is  well known to security officer. Whenever he is caught on charge of actual theft, sometimes he protests but not vigorously. But whenever he is charged for false crime which he has not been committed, he doesn’t keep mum. He vehemently protests, and tries his best to prove that he is not involved.

Now compare Meera with above examples.

Meera knows that her sexual orientation is comparable with whore and she accepted the same many times. But when she was reminded the truth, she reacted violently.

Meera knows that she had not cheated Krish by indulging in sex with Desai in morning. She may have cheated Krish many times. But here she is charged with some crime which she has not been committed. She can’t keep quiet. Like the example of thief, she will always try to prove her innocence. This could lead to many discoveries.

Author can’t ignore this basic human behaviour.

And

Don’t forget, Meera is playing a well calculated dangerous game. She may have access to some secrets of Susheel Desai.

I would like to make some small ammendment to my earlier speculation.

Earlier I had opined that Meera agreed to move on with Desai and she wanted to convey the same to Krish. I think I am wrong here. If her decision was final, she didn't require to sleep with Krish again. She could just convey and walked out.

Now I ammend as follows:

Meera agreed to make a visit to Shimoga with Desai to confirm her acceptability to Desai's parents. It was her last experiment before taking the shot. In case her calculations failed, she needed to be back to Krish. She wanted to keep her options open. So she needed Krish's permission for Shimoga visit.

But Desai got impatient. He didn't like the idea of sharing her to Krish anymore. He made plans accordingly. Meera got derailed from her planning, courtesy to basic human behaviour.

The character aberration of Meera is not because of lazy writing on part of the author, it is true of the nature of Meera she is a lying, cunning, and  calculative lady. Because the story was told from the pov of Krish we have understood Meera to be a truthful, loving, and caring wife . 

"I took a step towards them. "Meera just think about it. Today morning we were in a temple and had everything perfect. What has changed in a matter of eighteen hours?  Have I become a stranger in just eighteen hours? And how is this Desai suddenly became so close to your heart that you became confident enough to tell him all the secrets that you haven't even told me?"

"Talk to him, Meera," Desai said softly and kept her back on her feet. "He deserves to be convinced about whatever step you are taking."
Meera looked at him and her eyes became calm."

By reading the above lines it is pretty clear that Krish is also surprised by the sudden change in Meera's behavior from the morning(character aberration as you pointed out). Desai's confidence in Meera also points to the fact that Meera has been lying and had been planning behind Krish's back. He was just waiting for an opportunity to leave Krish. Krish was foolish enough to trust his wife and let a stranger spend an entire night and days(when he was injured) with his wife contributed to the closeness between Meera and Desai. His over-trustful and gullible nature is the reason for his downfall.

I hope Krish gets redemption of some sort and does not become a loser. He has been shown to be weak and pathetic at times, I hope he stands up for himself once.

About Parvati and Nidhi, I think they were introduced for Krish to get married to one of them.

I don't think Desai's parent's acceptability is an issue here and matters much.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 31-12-2022, 02:38 AM