Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
As I said, I am fixated with the title. So the story in the next episode will also be from Krish's pov. Meera's pov can only happen if she has a heart to heart discussion with Krish ... fat chance of that happening now, or he overhears her discussion with Desai ... unlikely because he will have to return home and the bitterness is so high that its unlikely any sane conversation will happen ... moreover with desai it will not be a un-influenced conversation as Desai will always manipulate it to his advantage, or he reads a letter from her sometime later(before she does something drastic) or hears her version from a friend both trust(Ananya?, Tejas?), or we never see it. But whats sure is that the story will continue from Krish's pov only ... because of the title.

She makes a great deal of the fact that he did not hate her for the jai incident ... but can you hate a person who is just a whore to you ... Desai does not hate her as she is just a whore for him ... something he has to snatch from Krish ... once done he'll go looking for the nearest trash can to dump her ... Desai's hate for Krish is really evident in this episode ... thats his motive ... maybe nobody ever hit him before ... he never forgot nor forgave ... first pointed out by Manasi

As for Meera, till now she has always been a pleasure seeking, blame shifting, resposibility averse manipulative person ... who will get her just desserts ... because as many have pointed out ... reunion is not possible ... except on the death-bedside of the other ... because if the author gives the couple another chance ... it will be grave injustice to the characterization he has built so masterfully till now ... a repeat of part 2 will be ridiculous ... so no part 4 - don't do it.

I think Parvati and Nidhi are the only two people who can now intervene and clear Meera's current wealth-n-phallus induced mind-fog ... because what have they contributed to the story so far ... they need to justify their presence in the story after all and there is just one chapter left. This story deserves a tragic end to be truly great. My most preferred closure scenario is - Desai exposed, Meera kills him, is sentenced to death for murder, before execution either writes or narrates confession to Krish, he forgives her and she goes to the gallows. Till the end she remains his wife, because the title has no reference to an ex-wife. There, that's title fixation for you.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by khemucha - 31-12-2022, 02:02 AM