Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She covered her face with one hand and her boobs with other. Now I was feeling little pity and messaged Rajesh that it was enough. But he replied saying the revenge has not yet begun. Now Rajesh pulled Ekta face holding her hair roughly and told her “Recognize these faces bitch, look at them, (as rajesh was talking theses guys removed their clothes)". Looking her nude body made these guys horny because Ekta was once in a lifetime beauty. These guys fucked her longtime back so they all want to cherish their memories. They had their dicks erect and hard as rock. Rajesh though in a serious tome started making fun of Ekta. He said “Look bitch, look at those dicks. They are not new to you and don’t feel shy and don’t act like a decent girl ".

Saying that he made her look at their dicks that were standing right beside her at the bed. These guys were scolding her and slowly started touching her and slapping her boobs and ass. Rajesh slowly moved back, away from the bed. These four guys were taking control of her as she was crying and resisting. These guys were like not even bothered with her cries because they know how filthy bitch Ekta is. Also Ekta was pleading Rajesh saying " Raju please help me I am sorry. I can't take these guys now please. I made a big mistake I know. But just remember our love. Our memories. I truly love you". She was still playing game with Rajesh by emotionally blackmailing him. But I know the truth and Rajesh knows the truth.

So Rajesh didn’t respond but just stand still and watched as these guys started kissing and squeezing her beautiful body in front of my eyes. One guys was pushing his huge dick into her mouth stopping her speech. And the other was sucking and squeezing her boobs hard. Third guy was Licking her pussy vigorously and also fingering her pussy. Now the project manager took the special spot. It was her anus. He started fingering her anus deep and was pushing deep and deep. Ekta was not able to shout as dick filled her mouth.

But I would make it out that she was scared. And the PM now started inserting his dick into her anus slowly. And at the same time the pussy licking guy inserted his dick into her vagina. They were thumping her from front and back. She moaning in pain due to the extreme pain caused by first time anal sex. Her eyes kept on rolling tears so she wanted to close her eyes but the one with his dick in her mouth kept on slapping her hard to wake her up. It went for a longtime. Rajesh nor I didn’t try to stop it because this was the punishment she deserved but somewhere I felt emotional but Rajesh kept me normal by texting every now and then.

These four guys kept on changing positions and rotated the chance of fucking. They were drunk and having fun. Ekta was moaning heavily in pain. Between the gaps Ekta was murmuring something to Rajesh. She was saying that she truly loved him. So Rajesh asked her in return “Ok you love me then what about Sriram. You were about marrying him right. So you didn’t love him?” Tell me you filthy bitch. What about Sriram. Ekta's eyes were wide open. She asked Rajesh how he knows Sriram (myself). Then Rajesh told her that we both are close friends. She was surprised to death now. These guys were still fucking her.

She was asking Rajesh how did he know me. Rajesh just kept laughing. This session went on for one hour to one and a half hour. It was dark outside by now. Ekta was weak and these guys were ready to cum. Ekta was now half conscious. Then they slapped her and made her kneel down. By this time Ekta has given up all the resistance and was acting upon their command like a sex slave. She did that because she had no hope of Rajesh stopping them nor she can’t even defend herself because she really did great mistakes. She understood that this was her fate. She was kneeling down and four guys surrounded her. She was doing hand job and blow job for them so that to reach their climax and ejaculate. They were making fun of her asking her to lick their balls. She licked. They made her lick their asses.

She licked. They made her suck their foot toes. She did it. After treating her like a complete filthy bitch. They all splashed whole loads of cum onto her as she was kneeling down in the center. Loads of cum splashed her face, hair, boobs from four sides. Within few seconds she was drenched in cum. She was about to clean it then they asked her to stop and one guys pulled out his phone to capture her pics. But she pleaded. and begged them. She said ill do whatever you want and whenever you want but please don’t take my pics and distribute them. They asked why. Then she said that, she was getting married to Sriram (myself) very soon. So she didn’t want everyone to know about her and spoil her image.

In return she would do favors for them whenever and wherever they want. Ekta stood up and called Rajesh and told him not to tell anything to me. That was because she slept with many in ignorance but she truly loved me and wanted me as her husband. This was what I was looking for. Now I can tell her whatever I want. I opened the door and entered the room. The scene was terrible. Four guys surrounding my girlfriend all naked. And my girlfriend's face was drenched in the splash of loads of cum. Rajesh standing at a 3 feet distance to her. Ekta saw me and collapsed to the floor.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-12-2022, 01:57 PM