Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Maya Teases Waseem: Raj had a revelation

Waseem was excited by seeing the message and Its tone. She likes the to talk it seems. He didn’t have any plans to attend the class today. He was coming after the basketball practice. He was wearing a yellow jersey with sleeveless tea shirt and shorts.

“Naughty boy is in deep sleep, very tired from yesterday night ? “He had a cheeky smile on his face while typing that.
 “Oh he still didn’t woke up ..  so sad .. ?“  Maya walked inside and closed door while typing.

“do you want him wake him up now .. ?

“oh no , let him sleep , I won’t disturb anybody’s sleep..
? Poor weak guy.” A naughty smile came to her lips. She sat on the sofa leaned back to it and adjusted the recliner to lift her legs up.

“No dear. he is dual strong, he is just preparing for tonight. “ He was standing in the corridor to the Men’s Toilets. He leaned over to the wall and gently touched his crotch.
 “oh what is happening tonight. Is he in night shift always ?

“He can do any shifts. He is very flexible ?.  He did an online service yesterday and impressed the client. So, his service is booked for tonight also.  “He started feeling more discomfort inside his shorts now.  He glanced around, Smartphone clock shows time as 09:15 AM, classes might have started no one is around. 

“Hmm, are you sure that he is hired because of performance, may be she didn’t get another service guy for today?
?” She was biting her lips typing that.

“He is confident that his service was impressive. His is experienced in servicing both high class and low-class clients. Felt like the existing service guy is not good for her.”

footsteps of someone walking hurriedly through the stairs resonated inside corridor. Raj appeared in the corridor in next few seconds. Seeing Waseem, Raj paused for a second. Waseem signaled him to come near as soon as he saw him. Raj was sweating all over when he stood near Waseem.

“ oh really, what kind of services does he offering .. “ Maya felt her nipples getting hard now.

“He offers wide variety of services, yesterday was oil change and lubrication. “ He was not showing raj his mobile screen. “why are you late Sale ..” asked Waseem with a crooked smile. Raj couldn’t respond.

“oh if you already done the service why doing it again today? “  message popped up again on the screen.

“Oh this is a 1984 model, it was not serviced for a long time. Seems like no oil change in last five six years. The inhouse technician is a waste .. so need to do some regular maintenance to bring that up and running in full speed.” His boner was fully noticeable over his shorts now. He grabbed it with his left hand shamelessly. Raj was speechless seeing that.

“how did he know that it didn’t had any oil change in last five years .. did you examine it .. ?”  phone beeped again.

“No need to examine it .. he can assess any machine just by observing it closely. Experience madam. Don’t doubt an experienced service guy .. This one need regular continuous service to bring it back to full performance
?. ” He was aware that raj is staring at his bulge. Length and girth of the cock is easily traceable through his shorts. Raj involuntarily licked his dry lips. Waseem with a wink, grabbed his cock again.

“oh is it .. that’s impressive. Did he tell you all these .. is he awake now ?”  New message popped up in the screen.

“yes he is awake now .. saying good morning to you .. ?

“ oh nice .. pass on my good day wishes to him .. I have work in kitchen now .. good luck for tonight , hope she will hire him“  Maya put the recliner back into normal position and stood up.

“hey madam, don’t go, one minute.. he is asking you something … “

“oh is it, what is he asking .. he just woke up na .. ?

“He is saying he can examine a machine free for you ..  just needs a full picture of it ..  he will let you know what all services are needed. “  He moved bit close to Raj with a crooked smile.

“hmm.. let me check if there is any machine here that’s not used for long time .. ?“  Maya was giggling while sending that.

As he didn’t get any response for few minutes, Waseem wrapped his hand around Raj’s shoulder. “come with me lets go ..” he walked downstairs and walked towards the college hostel. He was impatiently checking the phone while walking. Without any other choice Raj accompanied him.

“Come inside raj .. “ Said Waseem entering the room. Hostel was almost empty then. He closed the door once Raj came inside.

“Sit man … “ He pointed to the bed. Waseem stood in front of him. Raj’s closed his eyes when his eyes fell on the big tent on Waseem’s shorts. Waseem laughed out loud and winked ..”you like it .. na?” He threw the phone to the bed and slowly pressed his hardon in front of Raj.

Maya slowly walked to the mirror in the washing area adjacent to the dining and living rooms. She stood in front of the mirror. Through her free-flowing pink nighty her round boobs are well projected outside. She turned back, underskirt wore under the nighty is hiding the curves of her bums. A cheeky smile came to her lips and She slowly untied the underskirt. White cotton underskirt fell into her knees. She walked out of it and scanned her body through the mirror again. nightie is now exposing her curves to the fullest. With a naughty smile she tucked her nighty a little bit into her ass crack. Satisfied with the look, She turned on timer mode in smartphone camera and placed it on the dining table and stood in front of it with her back facing it. Camera clicked her back and side multiple times.  She turned around and slowly unhooked the top hook of the nightie and took few more.

Waseems mobile beeped. “open that message raj .. who is it ?“  He pointed to the phone lying in bed with a wicked smile.

Raj took it. ‘New messages from slutty mom’ .  There was a long chat going on with around six pics at the end. It looked like a pic of a B grade actress. A shiver ran through his body when he saw the pic fully. He sprang up from bed.  He just stared at it with wide open eyes. He looked at Waseem in disbelief. It was Maya, his homely mom. Images of her blushing when handing over the envelope flashed in front of his eyes.

“is this enough to do your examination naughty ..
? let me know the results” another message popped up in the screen.

“who is it Raj .. let me see .. “ Waseem came near to him and took the phone away from him. He clicked on the images. “ahh Maya..  Saali kutti .. “He zoomed the first pic. He was able to trace the black panty line , nightie slid into the ass crack.

“ahh see this man .. “ he put the picture Infront of  Raj. “Kya Maal hey ..theere mom..”  He moved his fingers through the panty line. He opened the next pic. Left side of her cleavage was open exposing the white bra. He pressed his dick hard. “areey wow … “ he moaned out loud pressing his dick again.

“enough for today saali .. he is fully woke up and examining ..” he slowly slide his shorts down into his knees typing that.

“ahh look at her lips ..  ahh .. I want my Cock in between those .. “ Waseem turned to Raj. He was breathing heavily. His shirt is soaked in sweat. Waseem glanced down . He laughed out loud when he observed movement inside Raj’s pants.

“maadher chod you are hard .. “ Raj moved few steps back. “no noo ..”
“let me see.. “ Waseem was in no mood to leave him. “let me see ..” He walked towards him.

“no I am not please ..” Raj pleaded.

“okay then why are you not allowing me to check?” Waseem grinned
“no please .. let me go .. “ Raj moved back again. His efforts to hide his erection went vain.

“okay I will leave you if you are not hard. But if you are lying you need to help me release ..“ He placed his hand on Raj’s shoulder saying that. Raj looked down in embarrassment.

With a cunning smile, he pressed Raj’s shoulders hard making him sit on his knees. Raj closed his eyes as he saw the huge erection inside the white undies in front of his face. Middle of the undies was completely wet. Pungent smell of precum hit his nostrils.

“ready Saale .. “ Waseem hold Raj’s head and pressed it towards his crotch.

==============================================================================

Maya felt a tremor between her thighs when she saw the response from Waseem. Goosebumps ran through her body. She closed her eyes and placed her right hand between her thighs, and gently pressed leaning her back into the dining table.

“DING DING “ The unexpected sound made her shiver. she opened her eyes. Door bell is ringing. she was breathing fast as her orgasm got interrupted. Door bell rang again. Some one is at the door. Her efforts to control her breath were unsuccessful

Suddenly the mobile started ringing. “Tara Didi Calling” Notification popped up in the screen. She hesitantly slide the accept button.. “Maya , dear where are you .. ? I am outside .. Please open the door .. “

“oh sure Aunty .. I am inside ..only .. “ She rushed to the door forgetting the state of affairs inside the room. Her skirt lied in floor between dinning room and living room. Outside the door Ramesh (60) retired colonel and Residence association secretary was waiting impatiently with  Tara.

[+] 10 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 30-12-2022, 12:38 PM