Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
There are still end less possibilities in the last chapter…lot of questions unanswered from Meera’s POV and at the same time..Desai’s true intentions need to be out as well. For once I would like Meera and Krish to be honest about what they think of each and every instance that played out right from the beginning.
I read the last part again second time today..thanks to Christmas holidays and a blizzard got enough time to spare.
Few things to consider to get more clarity on room change..Desai and Meera do not have any idea that Krish can hear them from Meera’s room..so obviously the conversations are not manipulated..and even the hearings we heard are same..in every one of these conversations..we have not heard or got any signs that Desai and Meera are trying to cheat Krish in any way..It was always evident that Desai is manipulating Meera by either dragging Krish and trying to understand Meera’s POV on Krish at the same time maintaining that he doesn’t want to split them…Nor Meera showing any signs that she has been living in this marriage with lot of guilt..she always defended Krish and even mentioned him in fondness in her memories related to the pond or her spitting in his mouth…obviously Krish missed a golden chance by shagging on the door and not listening to the entire night from the door..Desai might have dragged the second reason at some point which might have opened up the conversations related to her guilt..As we all know our Author conveniently made Krish to shag at the right time to take him out of picture for those conversations which should surface in last episode. I say this as convenience because Krish was beginning to question motives of Desai..and becoming wary of his manipulations from the recordings and in no mood to entertain their sex..he is actually trying to investigate and know more about their closeness..yet he chose to imagine them and shag which is again not in the flow and Author took liberty to make Krish shag at right time.Coming to the point where they might have discussed the second reason..Desai obviously surprised her by not hating her but he might have definitely made her realize that she is not living the life that she deserves..He might have argued with her that what ever Krish is doing is wrong and convinced her that Krish is not worthy of her love. They might have argued over this and she might have told him to leave to his room…As per my guess work..Desai is determined to prove it to Meera so he might have asked Krish to come to Shimoga as he discussed with Meera but when Krish asked him to leave so he can claim his wife back..Desai might have panicked that he is losing Meera again as he knew his conversations previous night hit the right spot..and need to plan something quick so he went ahead and changed his plans to fly back and planned for Piyush scam. Rest is what we saw..Meera is broken by the things revealed..names called..her husband think she slept in his bed rest time..on top planning with Piyush..she decided to leave him..still doesn’t explain why she said yes to Desai and slept with him at the same time..that is still beyond me…that’s where I am lost…lost respect on her and now I could not believe she ever loved Krish..anyways but no guesses why they changed to Meera’s room from Desai’s.  
Few more mysteries need to be revealed:
1. Roles of Nidhi and Parvathi and their significance
2. Morning sessions mystery and how those will come into open.
3. Are there any 3rd persons who can contribute to Desai’s infidelity to Meera in these 8 weeks? Piyush? Ashish?
4. Main question is obviously why she decided to leave him for planning with Piyush..it was not convincing as she smiled at him for suggesting another person if not Desai that morning..so it doesn’t make sense. Was she trying to downplay her emotions there and going with the flow?
5.She disclosed all her secrets to Desai and not to her husband..she was the one who always confessed to any mistake she did before including the faked orgasm..so with that conscious mind how did she decide that she will never reveal Jai incident to Krish..what made her to do that?
6. Finally what decision each individual will take and how it impacts others.
7. One more thing I would like to see in last part..I would like to see Krish roar for once in his life on Meera..isn't that’s what she wanted? He has been too soft and too submissive towards his wife on the name of love…it obviously came to a point where he just sits across a room and Desai takes liberties of kissing his wife,putting hands around her as if they are the couple..once they are in the room it doesn’t matter but the nonchalant behavior of those two is irritating…we do not want to see this Krish..we want to see the Krish who can put questions that would take the tongue out of Desai and Meera..confrontation should be in such a way that he is not a friend and husband anymore. Every reader here who put so many questions on Meera should come from Krish of course those one’s that are genuine. Also would like to see how Krish would bring Desai down and want to see Meera’s reaction how wrong she was in her assessment in calling Desai a great man above her own husband...She needs to agree that her cuckold husband is 100 times better than a manipulator in Desai who doesn't know the value of love else there is no fun in the ending.
[+] 4 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 30-12-2022, 12:11 PM