Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It was just 3 months and I couldn’t handle it at all. I wanted to go to Bangalore so I called one old friend in Bangalore to stay at his place while I was meeting Ekta. His name was Rajesh. I called him and told him I am coming this weekend. He said its fine. Then I asked how his life was. He said it’s wonderful. Actually Rajesh was a playboy and he always had few relations at a time. He also fucks his colleagues, elderly females, neighborhood females etc. I knew about him since teenage. So now he tells me that even he is working at Infosys as a team lead in Bangalore. I was surprised. So now I wanted to ask him about Ekta, but I thought I would ask him after I go to Bangalore. But just for conversation sake I asked him about how his sexual escapades were going on.

He started saying, “Dude I think I am a lucky bastard. I already tasted best beauties throughout but recently I met a girl so god damn sexy that I never even imagined I would ever fuck a so super hot item in my life, that too so easily”. I asked him to explain. He said that a girl joined recently in Bangalore Infosys in his team and she didn’t have enough experience and also she was dumb. She never did any work so Rajesh once cornered saying that he would report to the Project manager. Then his luck started charming when that girl offered her 100% to him in return of favor Rajesh does in doing her work and saving her from Project manager. I was shocked to listen this. I was scared inside my heart. I didn’t want to ask her name. I was damn scared and tensed.

I was seating like hell. Rajesh kept on saying how he fucked her daily in his apartment. Then without even asking he told me that her name was Ekta Raney. I have ended the call with Rajesh immediately he told me her name. Then I started immediately to Bangalore that day. It was Friday. I asked Rajesh to take off that day. I still wanted to see it through my eyes so I asked him whether I can watch while he fucks Ekta. He was so broad minded and said yes. So as expected I was hiding in the balcony of Rajesh’s bedroom and watching everything going on inside from a window. Ekta and Rajesh entered the room. I was shocked to see Ekta in tight jeans and tight t- shirt. She was so hot and she has now got more lean than before. I thought in my mind I guess this is because of the daily exercises she had with Rajesh.

First he treated her nice then he became rough and rougher. He was treating her like a whore. Rajesh started calling her bitch. As she was walking here and there in the room he was pulling her towards him, squeezing Ekta’s boobs, hitting her on the ass. Then he closed the door and started undressing. Even Ekta was enjoying all this. She even spoke to him like a bitch calling him motherfucker. She was insulting him to show how big size he have got. And he started jerking his huge dick as now he was naked. He made her suck his dick. She was sucking so well as if she was a professional. I was heart broken after seeing all this.

My girl friend whom I thought I would marry and even my parents liked her. Now she was being treated like a bitch. Now he stripped her clothes off while was busy sucking. She was naked in front this strongly built man with huge hard dick ready to tear her cunt and destroy her ass. The session went on from 8 in the evening to 11 PM. That is 3 long hrs. They kept on fucking and she also co-operated well with him. Since the room was dark I could not see much but Ekta’s screams and moaning which she was doing out of pleasure made me cry. I was comparing how she was also enjoying while fucking me and also cannot able to bear that she being screwed in front of me right in the room beside moaning and screaming.

It was over that day. She left. Then I told Rajesh about our love story and he was shocked and also felt bad about me and told me sorry. He said it was Ekta who offered her self and he didn’t even have to try hard to get her pussy. Which was the same in my case too? The proof of it was also the fact she liked to have multiple sex partners at a time. Also Rajesh told me that he heard Ekta also sleeps with their Project manager and also other colleagues. Then next morning I went to Ekta’s Aunt House to meet her. Ekta was pretending as if nothing happened and greeted me well. She also hugged me told me that how badly she was missing me.

She also tried to kiss me but I felt as if I’m kissing a garbage, though how beautiful she was. Suddenly everything seemed so unrealistic and false. I also asked her whether she lost interest in me as she stopped to be in contact with me. She said no. I asked her whether she found anyone else. She acted as if she was hurt and started crying saying that she would only marry me and not anyone else. I didn’t even give her clue that I know her fucking sessions. This is because I thought she would react differently saying that she doesn’t love me anymore and then I thought I would tell her what I know.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 30-12-2022, 11:43 AM