Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Knowing My wife, knowing me as well. the title is justified. There is zero chance for Meera and Krish reunion in the next one chapter. Because Next chapter may be all about Meera shifting all the blame on Krish or telling the truth to Krish regarding her actual love towards Desai. Meera may reveal that She was in love with Desai and her affair is the real reason for her break up not the Piyush issue. As always, she will put all blame and cause to Krish and never acknowledge her own manipulations and actions. “Knowing My wife”: Yes, Krish is now knowing about his wife as a selfish, manipulative, Cheating (Having an affair with Desai for a long time behind His back), a person of zero character, not trust worthy, a person who say to her husband sugar cotted promises and assurances as tool for keeping him in dark etc. “Knowing me as well”; Yes he is realizing how stupid he was to trust a person blindly, how stupid he was to become a complete cuckold, how dangerously he become a submissive cuckold and how his fantasy fucked him in a big way and How stupid he was to think with his dick alone, How stupid to think about SEX,SEX only in real life. With that realization, the story will end. Meera will settle with Desai and Krish may find someone who can love him (Off course he may not go with his cuckold fantasy as he realized how dangerous that can be). He will live a life with an agony of losing Meera due to his cuckold fantasy and blind trust on Her and Desai. He will live a life with a agony of how stupid he was to get manipulated by his wife and friend. How stupid He was to think about ony sex rather than live a life. The thought of this will be always a mental torture for him. Only one more chapter is there. In my wild thought, I am feeling author Krish may try to justify meera by saying that she did not sleep with Ashish and she was just testing Krish to know his reaction or passiveness for her adultery or something like that.

Who is the real winner? As Manasi pointed out, As of the now, Krish is the real winner. He is basically getting rid of from a manipulative, selfish, not a trust worthy, cheating wife. At the end he got a company in his own name and escaped from both Meera and Desai. Very soon Meera will come to know about Desai and Desai also realize about Meera’s self-encounters where Krish is not having any role. Afterall Meera will be a burden of Desai and Desai will be a burden of Meera. Their life will be a hell because it is built on lies, cheating and manipulations. No strong foundation of mutual trust and love. Always the memory of how they manipulated/cheated Krish will haunt them.

Now As mansai pointed out, there is a sudden bedroom exchange happened in the last part. They initially went to Desai’s room and later shift to Meera’s room. Later Desai again shift to his own room! I do not want to speculate. Hope all the loose end will be cleared with next chapter. So next chapter is all about realization and clearing the loose ends and there is no chance for Krish and Meera reunion.

When Desai asked meera to convince Krish about her steps, He was so confident about her. And as RCF pointed out, her reasons are hilarious and hypocritic. Let us see some of them.

"Krish, when I decided to talk about what happened on the train, I thought Susheel would hate me. Because it had happened at a time when we were turning down his every proposal of friendship with him”.

SO what Meera? Why do you wanted to think about Desai? It is you and your husband fantasy and it is your body. Even if He hate you, what is the matter ( Unless you are in love with Him). Then what about Ashish? You slept with him before Desai …So Desai will love the fact that your are turning down his offer but sleep with Ashsih? After all How Desai is a concern for you unless you are in Love with Him and fall for him for a long period.

“I can feel the vibe when I go for my evening walk. People kinda have assumed that I am sleeping with your friend.”- Then why did you encourage his stay in your home when your own husband is bedridden? Then why did you decided to take him for parties and marriage functions? Then why did you behave like a couple in front of the public? Then why you did not discuss about this matter with Krish (after all he is bedridden and no clue about the outside world for two months). As we know that, Krish only come to know about the details of Meera-Desai behaviour in marriage function very recently.

“I don't have the guts to face it, Krish”_ Then Why did not stopped your affair with Desai?

“I know I have to stop but I can't stop welcoming Desai into my bed. Like we jokingly have said many times, he has become my other husband”- YES, now it is evident that you can not stop it. He is your other husband and you are addicted to him. Then you cannot blame Krish for this. You can not put acquisition to Krish about public reactions. Krish already warned you regarding this but you never mind or true to the promise you given to your husband. But you easily put blame on Him!

“ There is nothing I can make me detach from him. Nothing that I can see myself parting ways with him for”—YES that is the reason, You are in affair with Desai. But you do not want to acknowledge this to Krish so that your image will tarnish in front of him. So better put all blame on Krish and his fantasy (by easily avoiding the fact that she is also the partner in crime with Krish fantasy)

“There is nothing that can make me hate him. And when I told him about the Jai incident, he consoled me”—is it SO. Imagine , if you say the truth about Jai incident to Krish, what he might have done? Will he divorce you? will he call you whore? Or wll he consoles you as he done when you fuck Sekhar (for the first time where krish got trapped in room due to door issue), Ashish, Arman and even Desai for the very first time. Did you ever tell to Krish the truth about Jai? If you really felt guilt and burden of guilt, Do you think Krish will force you to fuck around with out your consent? Then again Why you agreed for Desai without guilt? Why you slept with Ashish with out the burden of guilt? No burden of guilt from Sunny, Arman, Desai for the very first time? Nothing but Gas lighting and manipulations at Peak.

“He loves me. And he loves me only”—HA HA, as if Krish is in love with many. Krish is also Love Meera only and you always reciprocate that you also love Krish only. Again, caught by sugar cotted past behavior towards Krish.

“How long can I keep denying it? I have to give him a reply one day”—Why ? Why you need to accept his Love. Any compulsion to accept one sided love? You already replied many times to Deasi that you are not in love with Desai and only loves Krish. So you already replied. But here you revealed yourself that You also in love with him so you do not wanted to make him wait. And you are using the very first opportunity to be with him by putting down the so-called Love towards Krish.
[+] 3 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 30-12-2022, 09:42 AM