Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(30-12-2022, 03:41 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: From the beginning, both protogonists Meera and Krish touched my emotional level.
There were moments when I wanted to smash one of them against the wall, but in another moment 
I loved them again and vice versa...

In the end, it is only the two of them (Meera and Krish) who moved so much in us readers and made 
this story "unique".

It is true that two out of these supporting actors, namely, Das and Desai participated in the lives of the 
two for a longer period of time and in different situations for a longer period of time and ransacked the two.
Das was there to have Meera on the side and temporarily as a lover for sex, but Desai had the ambition to 
present Meera for a longer period both as a lover *but more importantly as a companion object in his business
environment and sphere of influence*.
On the contrary to Das, he kept bringing his money and influence into play to impress the two; for he knew 
very well that Meera (like almost all of the female sex) is also impressionable with gifts, jewellery, first class 
food and the like.
Thereupon, he made all his plans and worked out patiently and single-mindedly...

But fuct is;
without Meera and Krish, all the other characters; (Sonni, Shakther, Das, Jay,, Desai Asish, Piyus ... and how 
all are called) would simply be "NOTHING"

Hence the story falls and stands ONLY with Krish and Meera ...

All others are simple "tools" that helped to build the story .. and when it stands they will vacate the place and 
leave the field to the main protogonist Krish and Meera. 
Desai, too, will have to believe in it. The day will be Waterloo for him ... his downfall. (Napoleon also believed 
to be invincible) !

If the headline of the story is correctly interpreted and understood:

"Knowing my wife, knowig me as well"

Meera and Krish will not separate in the end, that would be contrary to the title and the idea of this story.

The life of the two is like a river that flows into the sea as a delta mouth. The sea is the love, friendship 
and partnership that connects Krish and Meera.

As soon as Meera realises that Krish is no longer there and she regains her sobriety, she will realise the gravity 
of the situation.
She will search for him in panic and try to reach him...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

I think Meera has evolved as a person during the 3 series. Krish has also become a bigger cuckold
In the first part, the couple was pretty much in love and they shared most things, both were truthful to each other and there was very less hiding of facts . Meera trusted Krish and she was the one who orchestrated the scenario where Krish was able to see Meera and Shekhar have  sex. This was only possible because she trusted her husband. The chemistry between them was better in the first part.

In the second part, we did not see much chemistry between the couple as they were already separated.

In the third part, both of them had been lying and hiding facts from each other. Why does Krish want to be intimate with Parvati? Why does he want to look at Parvati's daughter having sex? This shows he has become a voyeur and a cuckold. His lack of enjoyment in actual sex could be because he enjoys watching other people having sex.

Meera also has been hiding things from Krish from the start especially when it involves Desai -

1. She did not mention the coffee date where Desai kissed her or the blowjob in the car .

2. She reveals nothing about her sexual encounter with Desai to Krish.

Meera is the bigger culprit of the two as she had been denying Krish the pleasure of seeing her have sex with Desai or even allowing her to listen to their mating. Krish has no choice but to spy on them . If Meera believes that she can have sex with Desai and does not involve Krish in any way then that is a very hypocritical approach.  Then she is just doing it for her enjoyment. She may have fears about not disclosing the details to Krish, but those fears are born out of a lack of trust between the couple and insecurity. Even she hid details about Jai. Somehow the chemistry between them was also lacking in the third part.

So your conclusion that the couple would get back together does not seem feasible because of the very reason that Meera's personality had changed a lot during the 3 parts.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 30-12-2022, 04:53 AM